Sales Marketing Manager Business Management Representative
|JANICE L NASON
(312) ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Chicago, IL
Results driven Pharmaceutical Sales Professional with expertise building and maintaining customer relationships and delivering exceptional consultative service. Recognized for increasing year over year sales by determining customer needs through persistence and reliability. Areas of experience include women’s healthcare, allergy, cardiology and rheumatology.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS 2004-2011
The leading generic pharmaceutical manufacturer with 5 branded divisions including women’s healthcare, it is one of the top 15 pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Professional Sales Representative, Chicago, IL (2004-2006 and 2009-2011)
Sold women’s health device, contraceptives, cardiology and rheumatology products.
* Consistently ranked in top 25% of 250 person sales force by possessing persuasive sales skills
* Ranked 1st of 94 ParaGard intrauterine device (IUD) reps in the nation exceeding unit goal by 38%
* Increased sales of IUD by training and providing consultative resources to office managers on buy and bill product to get product purchased and stocked, and then obtaining favorable JCode reimbursement from managed care plans
* Grew business by initiating consults between OB/Gyns, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurse midwives with medical science liaison, which included conduction of IUD insertion trainings
* Expanded IUD business by targeting clinicians and specialty pharmacies not currently ordering ParaGard, opening accounts, and providing continued follow-up and support to ensure repeat orders
* Developed and executed territory business plan while upholding excellent time management / organizational skills and administrative responsibilities resulting in a clear understanding of where and how to increase sales
* Represented company and products at local, national and international trade shows
Device Brand Manager, Montvale, NJ (2006-2009)
Promoted to brand manager position as a result of achieving both impressive sales results and Master’s Degree in integrated marketing communications. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, responsible for $2 million annual budget for women’s healthcare product. Led entire sales and marketing effort surrounding the national launch of AmniScreen, a first and only obstetrical device, by creating brand strategy, positioning, marketing and training materials.
* Chose and organized creative branding based on analysis of both the marketplace and market research conducted with multi-market healthcare professionals and patients
* Ensured 200 person sales force received necessary product / category information by working with vendor to create training materials
* Launched new product by working closely with key contacts across multiple departments, with 30 District Managers to rollout information to sales reps, and with meeting management company to organize and execute 5-region national product launch training meetings
* Maximized product success by developing annual business plan and sales forecast
INNOVEX, Chicago, IL 2004
A global healthcare organization providing a broad range of professional services including contract pharmaceutical sales forces, Innovex is a division of Quintiles.
Contract Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
Partnered with sales force from Astra Zeneca, a global, innovation-driven, integrated biopharmaceutical company, for 6-month contract selling allergic rhinitis nasal spray.
* Increased market share by developing sales relationships with allergists, family practitioners, internists, otolaryngologists, pediatricians and pulmonologists
* Achieved sales goals by aggressively calling on targets and persistently delivering key messages while incorporating visual aids
ZENO GROUP, Chicago, IL 2002 - 2004
A sister agency to Daniel J. Edelman Company, Zeno Group is a public relations agency that partners with consumer, healthcare, corporate and technology brands and companies to plan and execute local and national stories and events.
Assistant Account Executive
Acted as research liaison for clients and agency new business efforts. Achieved local and national placement of stories covering client products / business by actively creating press releases, developing relationships with appropriate media departments and pitching media outlets.
* Increased national product awareness by implementing strategic marketing programs for clients such as Whirlpool, United’s Ted Airlines, GLAD, Skil Power Tools, Evenflo and GETAMOVIE
* Generated over 2 million media impressions by successfully pitching the launch of new local tech company
* Achieved over 5 million product placements in USA Today, People, Women’s Health and Fitness, WGN-TV, WMAQ-TV, CLTV as the result of local and national media outreach
* Educated consumers on how client product could fit their needs by coordinating partnerships with local hospitals, financial and obstetrical speakers for 5-market consumer education program which included securing local media coverage
MS, Integrated Marketing Communications, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
BA, Communications, Public Relations concentration, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
Similar ResumesData Entry Sales Call Center Customer Business
Charlotte, NC - pharmacist, collector, courthouse, coleman,...Sales Marketing Experience Manager Years Technician
Indianapolis, IN - detailer, trainings, bottle, pharmacy, activation,...Project Manager Sales Management Human Resources
Canada, Oakville, ON - assessor, dehradun, ict, ordinator, infosys,...Senior Professional Pharmaceutical Sales Representative-Semi Retired
Memphis, TN - computer software, solver, territories,...Restaurant Manager
Orlando, FL - established, waiter, mowing, landscape, irrigation,...Sr Operations Manager
Dallas, TX - service management, field service manager,...Manager Sales Management General Production Business
McDonough, GA - colombia, ratio, haccp, rica, qa, operators, mill,...Market Manager Brand Ambassador
Chicago, IL - submit, samples, manager team, manager team lead,...Sales Rep.
Houston, TX - account representative, tobacco, merchandiser,...Sales Customer Service Project Manager Experience
Silver Spring, MD - dosage, pharmacist, tailor, medical representative,...