Customer Service Engineer Medical Management Field
|KIM W. JACKSON
**** ******** ****** ****
Powder Springs, GA 30127
770-***-**** (H) 678-***-**** (C)
Seasoned medical imaging industry professional with over fifteen years of experience in DICOM connections, modality connectivities, digital imaging, systems networking, and troubleshooting in on-site and remote settings while providing outstanding customer support to internal and external clients.
January 2009 - present
November 2005 – December
August 1998 - October
October 1997 - August
May 1995 – October 1997
May 1995 - October 1997
Technical Support Engineer III. Responsible for the on-site and phone support of internal and external customers, providing resolution to complex technical and product issues within the DXR modality that are outside of the realm of the assigned field service organization through the deployment of leadership, training and technical assistance. Also serves as the DXR representative for the PRS CCT, PRS Portal and Serviceability Teams and Interoperability Team Lead of the MDC CCT Team.
Wellstar Health Systems
Senior Imaging Specialist/PACS Administrator. Provided operational administration and network management of all PACS servers and workstations, including storage media management, user management, network management, trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A.
Field Service Engineer. Provided customer and service support for Fujifilm Medical Systems CR, DR and Fuji Speed Suite X-Ray equipment within assigned geographical areas, assisted with supporting PACS sites, defined, documented and implemented local service strategies for all assigned locations. Also responsible for tracking, reporting and seeking resolution for all site issues on assigned locales.
Field Service Engineer. Repaired, managed, installed and provided preventative maintenance of Kodak and AGFA X-Ray imaging equipment at various medical facilities while providing excellent customer service to a variety of clients.
Field Service Engineer. Managed the repair, installation and preventative maintenance of X-Ray imaging equipment at 50+ customer sites while providing quality customer service.
Fujifilm Medical Speed Suite, Fujifilm Medical Velocity DR, Smart CR, XG5000, FCR5000, Dry Pix 3000, 5000 & 7000, DPL, Fluoroscan Imaging Certificate, Basic Electronics, ESD and Basic Soldering Certificates from Scientific Atlanta, AGFA PACS, Heart Lab Cardiology PACS, Digital Diagnost 1.5, Digital Diagnost 2.0, Eleva URF, Bucky TH, Eleva and Classic PCR
United Technical Institute
Associate of Computer Servicing/Electronics
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Accounts Payable Software Experience
- batching, preparer, interchange, navigation, mine,...Manager Quality Six Sigma Project Management Engineering
- quality system, manufacturing environment,...Assistant Business High School Nursing Experience
- gpa, service desk, jewelry,...Customer Service Manager Experience Management
- post office, dispatcher, attendant, driver,...Part Safety Training Years Life Osha Done
- georgia pacific, pumper, site safety, performed,...Customer Service High School Rep Business Services
- drinks, holding, service rep, provision,...Customer Service Construction High School Experience
Canada, Surrey, BC
- setter, demolition, cement, finisher, helper,...Electrical Engineer Project Power Plant Experience
Philippines, Batangas, CALABARZON
- thermal power plant, processing system,...Customer Service Manager Management Engineering
- ac dc, deckhand, cooks, environmental health,...Sales Customer Service Manager Marketing Management
- sales customer service, sales customer, gpa,...