|Address : Phone :
***, ********** *****, ®(****)*334487
**, ********* *******, (M): 942*******
Ms. Jugnu M. Shah
Objective : To build a career in Quality Assurance/International Drug Regulatory Affairs in a pharmaceutical industry.
Bachelor of Pharmacy, 1986 – 1991, 58.3%, M.S.University, Vadodara)
H.S.C. (Eng. Med.), 1985 – 1986, 65.0 %
S.S.C. (Eng. Med.), 1983 – 1984, 75.0 %
Experience : Total Work experience of 10 years in a Pharmaceutical industry.
Company : Ronak Exim Pvt. Ltd.(100% EOU)
Designation : Manager– Regulatory Affairs
Duration : July 2008 – Contd.
Job Profile : 1. Review and approval of all Regulatory Affairs Documentation like Dossiers of various pharmaceutical products for registration in semi-regulated markets; including response to queries related to registration like Validation documents like Analytical Method Validation Reports, Process Validation reports, and other technical documents like Batch Manufacturing Records, Change Control, Deviation etc.
2. Revising all the technical documents like key QA-SOPs, Master Formula Cards, Batch Manufacturing Records etc. as per the requirements of semi-regulated markets.
3. Responding various queries related to requirements of Technical Data from various regulatory authorities and updating all the documents according to the requirement of highly regulated markets.
Company : Gujarat Liqui Pharmacaps Pvt. Ltd.(100% EOU)
Designation : Assistant Manager–Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Duration : October 2007 – June 2008
Job Profile : 1. Updation and Review of all technical documents like key SOPs, Process validation reports, Cleaning Validation reports, Master Validation Plan etc. as per the requirements of semi-regulated markets.
2. Preparation of Validation documents including Master Validation Plan, Process Validation reports, Cleaning Validation reports etc.
3. Revising all the technical documents like key QA-SOPs, Master Formula Cards, Batch Manufacturing Records etc. as per the requirements of semi-regulated markets.
4. Responding various queries related to requirements of Technical Data from various regulatory authorities and updating all the documents according to the requirement of highly regulated markets.
Company : Cadila Healthcare Ltd. Ahmedabad.
Designation : Sr. Executive – Quality Assurance [Document Control]
Duration : September 2000 – March 2001
Job Profile : 1. Issuance and control of all technical documents like QA-SOPs, Finished product specifications, Validation protocols and reports, Master Formula Cards, Batch Manufacturing Records etc.
2. Revising all the technical documents like Key QA-SOPs, Finished Product Specifications, Master Formula Cards etc. as per the requirements of highly regulated markets.
3. Active participation in establishing Batch Record Issuance System as per TGA, USFDA etc
Company : Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Ahmedabad.
Designation : Executive – Regulatory Affairs (Formulation & Development Dept, R & D)
Duration : April 1999 – August 2000
Job Profile : 1. New product application, New product co-ordination, Technical support to Export regulatory affairs, USFDA Team member.
2. ANDA filing documentation for USFDA approval.
Company : Alembic Ltd. Vadodara
Designation : Officer Exports – (Regulatory Affairs- Technical Services)
Duration : April 1997 – March 1999
Job Profile : Preparation of Technical Dossiers for Registration of Pharmaceutical products in different countries.
Company : Alferez Pvt. Ltd. Vadodara
Designation : Executive Exports – (Regulatory Affairs- Technical Services)
Duration : July 1996 – March 1997
Job Profile : Preparation of Technical Dossiers for Registration of Pharmaceutical products in different countries; Co-ordination with production, Training of technical supervisors etc.
Company : Astral Pharmaceutical Industries, Vadodara
Designation: Sr. Quality Control Chemist
Duration : October 1992 – July 1994
Job Profile : Physico-chemical analysis of raw material & finished products, Sterility testing, Sampling & GMP documentation.
Additional Professional Activities :
1. Attended various Seminars on Export Regulatory Affairs(organized by Chemexcil),GMP, Future of Pharmaceutical industry in post patent era and NDA & ANDA (organized by IPA & Pharmacy Alumni Association, Vadodara)
2. Attended IV Internatinal Symposium in “Innovations in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology” (organized by PERD Centre)
Key Skills :
1. Effective Communication & Presentation skills, Global perspective.
2. Good Documentation skil-Technical/Scientific documentation.
3. Excellent Management skills.
4. Comfortable working as a team leader and effective in team building.
Approved as “Technical staff” in Physico-Chemical Analysis by FDCA, GUJARAT STATE, GANDHINAGAR.
Professional Memberships :
Life member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association and Pharmacy Alumni Association, M.S.U. Vadodara.
Date of Birth : February 16, 1969
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Passport No. : A 97117748
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Gujarati
Interests : Reading, Hiking.
Similar ResumesRegulatory Affairs Associate
United States - submit, regulatory affairs, fda, clinical,...Regulatory Affairs Quality Assurance Control Project
Midland, MI - drug safety, documentum, sas, hyper,...Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate
United States - regulatory affairs, affairs, fda, pharmaceutical,...Regulatory Affairs
United States - template, regulatory affairs, pharmacy, india,...Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
United States - regulatory affairs, fda, affairs, clinical,...Regulatory Affairs Associate
United Kingdom, Chatham, KEN - regulatory affairs, pharmaceutical, pharmacy,...Regulatory Affairs
Baltimore, MD - ensemble, cath, cn, kill, pharm, pharmacist,...Import & Export Manager
United States - chennai, export, java, samples, import, india,...Entry level Regulatory Affairs Asociate
Boston, MA - qc, entry level, regulatory affairs, fda,...Regulatory Affairs Manager
Allentown, PA - fda, submit, regulatory affairs, device, rf,...