TUPKAR RAHUL R.
Mobile no: - +************
Seeking a professionally challenging & rewarding career that will allow me to utilize my intellectual skill, expertise & creativity to further advance my knowledge & excel in career life and to serve the organization with utmost fidelity.
• 1 years of experience of HYPERMESH in Shell mesh, Tetra mesh, hexa mesh.
• 2months of experience in NASTRAN ( Basics).
• B-Tech in Aeronautical Engineer from J.R.N Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur, India
• SIEMENS CERTIFIED IN SOLID EDGE ST3.
• SIEMENS CERTIFIED IN TEAMCENTER (PDM).
• CERTIFIED COURSE IN CATIA V5 R16.
• CERTIFIED COURSE IN AUTOCAD 2008.
CURRENTLY WORKING AS A CAE ENGINEER IN PIONEER DESIGN SINCE SEPTEMBER. 2010.
• Geometric clean up, checking Surface intersection.
• Meshing and End QC like normal’s, Free edges, element quality, duplicates, thickness penetrations checking, for different automotive assemblies as per customer requirements using HyperMesh.
• Quality Checks as per Specifications.
• Releasing Elements & Giving Output to Specified Deck.
Pre processing : HyperMesh 10.0
Solver : Nastran
Post processing : HyperView.
MESHING PROJECTS HANDLED
SOFTWARE USED: HYPERMESH 10.0
• Rear Door Trim & Module components: FE modeling of Door inner panel(frt. side) component, checking free edges, element quality, duplicates, maintaining flow etc as per below guidelines.
• Front and rear Bumper : FE modeling of bumper component, checking free edges, element quality, duplicates, maintaining flow etc as per below guidelines.
• BIW components: FE modeling of BIW component like checking free edges, element quality, duplicates, maintaining flow etc as per below guidelines.
• Various Powertrain Components: Engine assembly is a very critical, which demands solid meshing for better results.
SOFTWARE USED: MSC NASTRAN 2007
• Linear Static Analysis: Front & Rear Bumper:
This involves linear Static analysis of Bumper components, which gives result after applying load.
• Normal mode analysis: Door Trim
It is a simple frequency analysis where the structure is analyzed under various frequencies.
1. Aircraft Cabin Cooling System (Vapour power cycle)
Description: A working model to demonstrate, regulation of Air conditioning in the cabin of a turbojet
2. Project training in Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited (TAAL), Hosur, Tamilnadu.
A) Automatic Direction Finder (ADF)
Description: Study Project of an ADF which is an Aircraft radio navigation instrument.
B) Horizontal Stabilizer for Intermediate Jet Trainer (IJT)
Description: Study project of aircraft stabilizer. IJT is prototype aircraft.
Name : Rahul Tupkar
Date of Birth : 24th September 1987
Father’s Name : Mr. Rajiv Tupkar.
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Rajani Tupkar
Permanent Address : Abhinandan, Hindnagar, near Padmavati Jain Temple, Wardha
Address for Communication: as same as above
Phone no : 09923023923
Gender : Male
Religion : Hindu
Ethnicity : Indian
I hereby declare that the above particulars are true to the best of my Knowledge
(Rahul R. Tupkar)
QA Analyst/ Developer
India, Hyderabad, AP - module, embedded, pump, voltage, sci, controller,...
United States - peter, technologist, sem, coating, wire,...
India, New Delhi, DL - airtel, bihar, circle, coo, telecom, brand, belt,...
Senior Financial Manager
Kingston, PA - improvement, compliance, accounting, management,...
Project Data Warehouse
India, Chennai, TN - informatica, data warehouse, etl, developer,...
Telecommunications Project Engineer / Project Manager
Cincinnati, OH - avaya, top secret, electronics, secret, voip,...
Tuscaloosa, AL - paralegal, trial, merchant, injury, al,...