**** **** ****** *******, ***** Island 02809
646.***.**** ******.*******@*****.*** ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
September 2009 - July 2011
July 2007 - July 2008
A&H Manufacturing, Johnston, Rhode Island
Assistant Customer Service Manager
Responsibilities: Provided daily support to the customer service manager and reps; created and maintained sales and statistic charts and graphs; ensuring flawless communication between manufacturing and customer service; weekly audits of ISO (International Organization for Standardization) forms and standards within the customer service and sales departments; Quality Control of company owned product; maintain stock levels of all company manufactured product; maintained communication between the customer service and sales department to ensure proper communication; daily communication with both A&H Taiping and A&H Qingdao (China) factories, researched and documented all manufacturing material rejection notices, partner with billing department to ensure proper billing of customer responsible inventory; maintained accounts for representatives out of the office; account conflict resolution and maintenance of high profile accounts.
- Increased communication between the sales department and customer service
- Created and improved all department charts and graphs for statistics relating to sales and customer service, allowing for more accurate analysis of performance
- Developed a formula to both enter and maintain all stock orders produced in both US and China factories
- Developed a standard system of monitoring all stock production and usage that was implemented company wide
- Developed an operations manual for the assistant customer service manager position, including a training outline
January 2007 -- July 2007
A Better Sound, East Providence, Rhode Island
Responsibilities: Provided administrative and accounting support to both business and personal accounts of owner; coordinated
appointments for owner; handled accounts payable including payroll and monthly bills; coordinated and generated all wedding
invitation sales; interviewed potential contractors; office coordination; maintained proper supply levels and appearance of office;
traveled to company office in Boston to meet with potential clients; represent company and generate sales through attending multiple
trade fairs; creation and maintenance of sales, accounting and event spreadsheets; marketed company at bridal events, through
mailings, and client meetings
- Satellite manager of A Better Sound Chicago with responsibilities including maintenance of all client relations, generating sales, and vendor coordination and relationships
- Developed a higher level and standard of organization within office
- Improved communication to clients through follow up and timely responses
- Improved accounting practices and awareness by establishing concise practices and accountability
- Increased communication to contractors via more thorough and streamlined process planning
- Increased productivity of office through an updated filing system, including event specific filing making information more accessible
April 2004 – August 2006
Kate’s Paperie, New York City
Senior Manager of Custom Printing
Responsibilities: vendor relations; guidance for clients in choosing the correct look, style, and design for their event needs; lead the department in sales and organization; broadened the styles and design of products the department produced; analyzed weekly and monthly sales reports; employee management; scheduling; training; vendor relations; promoted and hosted bridal information events focusing on clients understanding of etiquette and design
- Increased sales over previous years by thirty percent
- Increased corporate accounts by twenty five percent
- Increased organization and communication through creating a communication binder and an updated filing system
October 1999 – December 2003
Williams-Sonoma, Inc., New York City
Responsibilities: hiring; scheduled 50-150 associates; balanced budget and payroll; human resources; training; product knowledge education; partner with corporate buyers and planners to introduce specialty products based on customer demand and stock levels; visual merchandising; wrote and delivered performance reviews; inventory management; analyzing profit and loss reports; organizing and developing special events involving various guest appearances and themes.
- Manager of first flagship store in the company network
- Integral role in redesigning store layout; opening new store locations; closing and/or relocating stores
- Developed staff programs focusing on policies, procedures, and customer service to better serve customers and facilitate staff efficiency
- Head of numerous departments, increasing sales over company expectations
- Fluent with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) Highly proficient with Internet browsers and online database utilities for research purposes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; skilled in both interpersonal communication, and public speaking
- Strong background in arts and design (focus in photography, design and bookmaking); used professionally to enhance store design, layout, and product presentation
- Retail Math
- Formal ISO (International Organization for Standardization) training
- Quality Control standard knowledge of printed, molded and manufactured materials
- Lotus Notes
- AS400 Software
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY; achieved Bachelor of Fine Arts, May 2000
RI - microbiologist, microbiology, ri, kingston, life,...
Facility & Construction Management / Purchasing / Cost Control:
RI - bid, purchasing, stone, administration, ri, rfp,...
RI - nurse practitioner, practitioner, nurse,...
Any city in RI, RI - ri, mine, maker, basket, export, import, charles,...
High School Operator
RI - cnc, welder, bob, mechanic, crane, sheet metal,...
Accounting & Finance
Johnston, RI - c.p.a., india, accountant, mumbai, audit, tax,...
Westerly, RI - ios, java, helper, ri, attendant, brook, wood,...