**** ***** *** ***** *****, Mo *****
314-***-**** or email@example.com
I am looking for a position that can help the company and myself grow together. I am open to administrative
office, customer service, sales, and event planning / promotional work. I am also open to real at home positions
(no links or money needed). I”m a Catholic Irish/German single parent.
Associates Degree in Computer Business Management.
Over twenty years experience in an Customer Service environment.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Five years in event planning / promotional experience.
Knowledgeable in office equipment such as computer, scanner, copier, fax machine, multi-line phones, postal machines and label makers.
Well-organized, efficient, reliable, trustworthy, honest, friendly, excellent communication skills.
Self-motivated, assertive and can quickly learn new procedures and methods.
Professional demeanor, also no tattoos or piercings.
Dependable – can work without supervision; able to follow directions, both oral and written.
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
I am able to plan, advertise, and host events and fundraisers as well.
Demonstrated accuracy, and attention to detail.
Work well in a team environment and Committed to assisting others.
My skills in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Open Office, and Firefox. Currently learning
I also have Internet, Research, E-mail, Excellent Math and Spelling Skills
Average skills in preparing and maintaining spreadsheets.
Business correspondence writing letters and memos, editing for content, and grammar.
Able to learn new software applications with ease.
Watterson College Computer Business Degree Graduated 6-1993 G.E.D. January 1992
Attack Marketing Sept 2010 - Present
Event Marketing Group - May 2010 til Present
On The Rocks Models LLC 5-2009 to Present Product tastings of alcohol for various locations in Illinois.
Volt Services 8-2009 Brand Ambassador for Disney Tour
A.D.D. Marketing 10-2009 Brand Ambassador for MyEpets.com
Cynthia Cook Inc. 11-2009 to Present Product Demonstrator
CPI Corp. Digital Softproofer for Sears 8-2008 to 1-2009
St Louis County Assistant Supervisor on Election Days since 2008
Aidell's Sausage Company 8-2007 to 6-2008 Product Demonstrator
MDA Fundraising Coordinator 2-2006 to 6-2006 Coordinating The MDA Lockup Program raising $90K.
Maritz Inc. 1-2004 to 7-2004 Call Center Representative for Bank of America Employees
I am always rescuing animals (over 100) so far and helping in the community where I can.
I have also raised almost $10K for American Diabetes Association.
I am signed up with several event marketing companies as jobs are available.
Reference available upon request. Thanks for taking time for the consideration.
Similar Resumesbrand ambassador
- brand ambassador, ambassador, logistic, lumber,...manager
new york, NY
- promoters, creole, manassas, personal trainer,...Logistics Coordinator, Transportation Coordinator
- doubles, bus driver, health safety, kbr, cdl,...Event and Promotions Marketing Manager
- artist, artists, buyer, charity, net, milan, names,...Event planning/Marketing and Promotions
Boise City, ID
- massage, boise, massage therapy, sarah, towers,...Sales Associate / Product Demonstrator / Brand Ambassador
Federal Way, WA
- oreal, demonstrator, salsa, skin care, diapers,...Seeking a position as a product demonstrator
North Salt Lake, UT
- demonstrator, mckinley, attendants, genetics,...Mechanical_Engineer_Smart-and-Talented
- powertrain, proe, python, acc, simulink, catia,...Mainframes
- racf, xsd, mq, mainframes, cache, csharp, vsam, rv,...Regulatory Validation Manager, Global Services
- pks, plateau, edms, kofax, project control, mirror,...