Irving, Texas 75062
Objective To contribute to a respectable, financially profitable company while utilizing my customer service where my extensive experience will be further developed and utilize. As part of my job, I shall demonstrate an exceptional high-level of productivity and display a pleasant, customer-focused attitude.
Experience July 2007- October 2007 JPMorgan Chase Addison, TX
Implementation Associate - Sr
• Processed requests within the established Service Level Agreement.
• Interacted with clients to address escalations and inquiries in a timely manner.
• Worked on assigned projects in support of recertifications, applications transitions.
• Completed verification reviews to uncover any errors during processing.
• Provided training on the security access processes for new new team members.
2006–2007 Veritude Westlake, TX
• Answered incoming calls from Fidelity Investment’s clients whose information was not recognized within the automatic voice response system.
• Responsible for securing the account by asking a series of questions based on information the client would know only.
• Once secured, directed client to the right practice/benefit.
2000-2006 Verizon Communications Dallas, TX
Customer Service Representative
• Duties included answering customer queries, problem solving, and providing detailed information on new products.
• Initiated service orders and service requests.
• Utilized customer service screens to input data for account set-up, order-entry, adjustments, and customer query (RAMP application).
• Setup long distance packages, high speed broadband services, Directv services based on customer’s needs
• Provided landline home activation support.
• Provided fiber to home activation support.
• Recognized customers’ problems and resolved to customer satisfaction directly or through transfer to proper unit for resolution.
1993–2000 Entergy Corporation West Monroe, LA
• Received permits and inspections either by phone or email from inspectors from four states.
• Duties included making sure all permit requirements were met before electrical services could be restored.
• Initiated necessary orders to restore electric service.
• Worked very closely with dispatching center in the four state area.
Customer Service Representative
• Answered emergency calls, made trouble ticket reporting lights out, sent information to dispatching center.
• Made follow up calls to make sure electrical services were restored.
• Answered billing queries, established electricity services for residential and business accounts.
• Issued engineering tickets for new constructions for new homes and businesses.
Education 1984-1986 University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, No Degree Received
1982-1984 Pine Bluff High School, High School Diploma
Computer Skills MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint. Lotus Notes, Knowledge of WSS Mainframe for example CATS.
Awards Received numerous customer service excellent awards.
Customer Service Medical
Irving, TX - hours, payments, billing, coding, medical billing,...
Call Center Supervisor, Auto & Mortgage Servicing Supervisor
Grapevine, TX - mortgage, morgan, infantry, servicing, jp, chase,...
Customer Service Management
Irving, TX - loan, underwriter, foreclosure, files, contracts,...
Customer Service Quality
Dallas, TX - chase, compliance, presentations, perform, review,...
Customer Service Manager
TX - chase, orleans, him, task, living, inn, duty,...
Investor Accounting/Reporting Analyst
Irving, TX - analyst, review, investor, loan, cycle, root,...
Customer Service Data Entry
Grand Prairie, TX - chase, org, analyst, entry, csr, research,...