**** ******** ****** • Phila., PA 19149 • 215.***.**** • email@example.com
A position in BOOKKEEPING or ACCOUNTING SUPPORT requiring a self-starter and highly effective communicator with excellent computer skills and a consistent reputation for accuracy and efficiency.
Summary of Qualifications
Skilled in all aspects of recording transactions, posting debits and credits, reconciling accounts, and ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
Proficiency in managing accounts payable and payroll processing.
Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
Excellent computer skills; proficient with Timberline accounting software, MS Office and able to learn proprietary systems/applications quickly and easily.
Expertise in developing and delivering financial statements within tight deadlines.
Introduced and implemented modern office and accounting methods
Proactively contacted and collected aging accounts receivables, thus increasing revenue.
• A/P and A/R Skills
• Contractual Preparation
• Process Improvement
• Monthly Reports
7121 Eastwood Street • Phila., PA 19149 • 215.***.**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Neshaminy Electrical Contractors, Inc 1997 – 2010
Performed day to day transactions using the Timberline accounting software which includes the following tasks:
• Entering vendor invoices
• Creating batch payments
• Bank account reconciliation
• Generated monthly reports
• Entering and closing weekly payroll data
Other responsibilities included:
• General office duties such as filing, answering telephones (when needed) and handling routine correspondence.
• Calculate costs of materials based on quotations and price lists.
• Transferred details from separate journals to general ledger/or data processing sheets.
• Prepared and maintained contractual agreements.
• Compiled and post employee time and payroll data on time cards.
• Maintained scheduling of vacation and days off.
Riggs Distler & Company, Inc 1986 – 1997
Maintained individual job and purchase order files, coded vendor invoices, approved invoices for payment, typed data on office forms, filed records, prepared requisitions for customers, served as relief receptionist and provided general office assistance.
Olney High School, Philadelphia, PA - 1970
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Sales Manager Director New York
- mortuary, fireman, funeral, tel, alaska, nys, fema,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- obiee, otm, gtm, discoverer, r12, ebs, plm, dba,...ETL and OBIEE Developer
- obiee, drivetrain, informatica, teradata, plsql,...Accounts Payable Clerk
- fixed asset, accounts payable clerk, payable clerk,...Engineer Management Technician Project Electrical
Chadds Ford, PA
- ammonia, analytical chemistry, wildlife,...Technician Driver Sales Maintenance Machine Operator
- limousine, solder, helper, dixon, driver, snow,...Project Software Sample Fabrication Office Chemical
- infrared, sample, impedance, polymers, radiation,...Customer Service Sales Marketing Manager Project
- solving, paraprofessional, pole, 1994, banner,...Housekeeping
- asap, trenton, housekeeping, nj, us,...Human Resources Professional
Cedar Hill, TX
- management training, gloria, capability, hrm,...