|***** ******* **. ***********, ** *****
(714) ***-****, firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: A challenging position as a programmer/analyst with opportunity for advancement and professional satisfaction.
• 15+ years as a Senior Oracle programmer/analyst specializing in system design, data modeling, development and maintenance of manufacturing and various financial (including billing), housing and other business applications.
• Strong experience with Oracle (7.x - 11.x) database development, performance tuning and troubleshooting using PL/SQL, client/server architectures, applications, interfaces and systems, Forms, Reports in connection with ERP (Oracle Applications), CRM (Peoplesoft), Data Warehouse, Business Objects, Informatica (PowerCenter), Java, Hibernate .
• Experienced in planning, organization and prioritization of work schedule and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent analytical capabilities, problem solver, self-motivated, quick learner.
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Databases: Oracle 7/ 8/ 8i/9i/10g/11g (SQL, PL/SQL, data dictionary, tables, keys, triggers, Utilities).
DB development tools: SQL*PLUS, Toad, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer,
Oracle Utilities (SQL Loader and Export/Import).
Development tools: Developer/2000: Forms 4.5-5.0, Reports 2.5-3.0, Developer Forms/Reports 6i, Discoverer, Business Objects, Rave Report, Solumina, Eclipse SDK 3.4.1, Java 5.0, Apache Tomcat v6.0, JDK 1.5, Hibernate, RDBMS, Data Modeler.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Unix Shell Scripting.
Technologies: ERP, EAI, FTP, ETL, Client/Server.
05/2011 – 08/2011 Data Analyst
Ceridian Tax Services
Fountain Valley, CA
via Kelly Services. Oracle 10g, SQL, Business Objects, Toad, Toad Data Modeler.
• Submit action items and prepare data change requests and associated documentation..
• Audit system tables to ensure data integrity and initiate corrective actions and data clean-up projects.
• Supervise Customer Exchange Interface CEI , Operational Data Store Integration ODSI , Tax Information TI and Audit AUD File and Quarter-End Pre-Initialization Data Audit processes.
• Data analysis, logical and physical data modeling.
• Prepare ad doc management reports to CTS and Ceridian management.
• Maintain CNet table and menu password security.
• Coordinate system, screen and process changes with functional managers, product development and business.
• Provide test case input and assisting with production validations.
09/2005 – 10/2010 Software Engineer
Foothill Ranch, CA Oracle 10g-11, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, Solumina, Rave report.
• Developing pre-configured software products and customizing those products for specific customers. Interprets database schemas, pseudo code, and general directions in order to write triggers, procedures, functions, packages, etc. in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Application user interface and frontend/backend programming, maintenance, implementation and customer support.
• Data modeling and PL/SQL design.
• Upgrading existing application from PL/SQL to Java environment using Hibernate.
• Creating user interfaces for the different projects.
• Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and writing procedures, functions etc.
• Member of a software development team responsible for maintenance, modification and enhancement of an existing Delphi / PL-SQL / Oracle based manufacturing application (Solumina).
Responsibilities include reviewing functional specifications and programming based on specific
requirements and verifying that new functionality works as specified, fixing bugs in existing releases
of the software.
10/2004 – 08/2005 Programmer
Night Optics USA, Inc.
Huntington Beach, CA Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, Forms 6, Reports 6.
• In-house development for accounting and maintenance systems. Project design and implementation from scratch, including database design, modeling, stored procedures, multiple GUI screens and reporting system.
06/2000 – 06/2004 Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Bezeq Int.Telephone Company
(Billing & Customer Care Unit) via SQLINK com., Israel. Oracle 8i, 9i, Forms 6, Reports 6, Designer 6.5, PL/SQL, Informatica, Unix, Data Warehouse, Oracle Utilities (SQL Loader and Export/Import).
Responsible for analysis, development, implementation, user training, maintenance and support of Billing/Costing and Customer Care Systems modules.
• Performed design and overall package configuration planning for different parts of the Billing/Costing system.
• Defining and implementing enterprise data architectures that support transactional, warehouse and operational requirements.
• Analyzed, built, reorganized DB objects: schemas, roles, users, indexes, tables, views.
• Developed all-levels PL/SQL code including stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
• Performance Tuning. Identified performance problems, performed queries structure analysis, tuning PL/SQL code, rebuilding indexes.
• Designed data exchange mechanism between CRM and local databases using Informatica.
• Performed numerous customizations and optimizations of business processes communicating between Billing applications and PeopleSoft & ERP (Oracle Apps).
• Assisted Data Warehouse unit with building Business Objects and Oracle Reports.
• Analyzed and wrote interfaces for data transfer to and from suppliers, including invoice and invoice details using EAI, Oracle Utilities (SQL Loader and Export/Import), PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting.
• Designed and developed multiple and complex user screens and reporting tools using Developer Forms/Reports.
02/1999 – 06/2000 Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Israel Master Card via Taldor Computer Systems, Israel. Oracle 8.0, PL/SQL, Designer, Forms 5.0, Reports 3.0, Discoverer 3, Oracle Utilities (SQL Loader and Export/Import), Oracle Designer.
• As a member of a team designed, configured, developed from scratch and supported the application for maintenance and tracking of “Master Card” customers and suppliers. The system was developed to keep track of customers/suppliers, their rating and other related information.
• Worked on both front-end and back-end development. Designed and developed various Reports.
• Consulted with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
• Planned, developed, tested and documented computer programs.
03/1995 – 02/1999 Programmer/Analyst
Amidar Housing Company, Israel. Oracle 7, PL/SQL, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5, Oracle Case.
• Responsible for development, enhancements, maintenance and support of various systems in Amidar Housing Company such as housing distribution for residents with low income, accounts receivable, property inventory management and other applications.
• Evaluated user requests, developed and tested new or modified existing computer programs.
02/1992 – 03/1995 Programmer
Elad System Ltd., Israel. Magic
• As a member of a team developed and supported the financial application for City Council and TV company utilizing Magic.
EDUCATION: Computer Science, M.S. (Donetsk State University, Ukraine)
12/2002 – 01/2003 John Bryce Training Center. Advanced Oracle for Programmers.
11/2002 Aman computers. Informatica (PowerCentre).
02/2001 – 05/2001 SQLINK Education. Course JAVA for OOP Programmers.
08/2000 – 09/2000 Formula Training Center, Israel. Business Objects Designer.
12/1996 – 01/1997 IBM, Israel. Course: UNIX AU12.
06/1995 – 07/1995 John Bryce Training Center, Israel. Courses: Oracle Designer and Forms.
10/1993 – 05/1994 Computer Science Institute, Israel. Course: System analysis.
06/1992 – 10/1992 Computer college, Israel. Course: Novell, DOS, Magic and C.
PERSONAL INFORMATION: Fluent in Russian and Hebrew.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.
Similar ResumesSr.ETL Developer
- parallel, datastage, etl developer, extender, odbc,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- informatica, teradata, basel, ssis, ssrs, etl, ca7,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- cognos developer, teradata, informatica, bo,...Informatica ETL Developer
- datawarehousing, datawarehouse, teradata,...Sr Developer & Analyst
San Mateo, CA
- toad, 1600, obiee, informatica, exposure, etl, ca7,...ETL Architect
North Hollywood, CA
- initio, microstrategy, teradata, informatica, webi,...Data warehouse architect
- datastage, oracle financial, mitra, teradata,...SQL Server Report Developer/Specialist
- ssas, etl developer, ssis, reporting services,...Sr. Informatica ETL/DW Professional
- informatica developer, teradata,...SSIS ETL Developer
- informatica developer, informatica, datawarehouse,...