Nelson Cyprien*** ****** **. ******** *****
, FL 32233 Phone (201) ***-****
(C) email@example.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/nelsoncyprien007
Highly proficient professional with language and analytical abilities, organizational skills and project leadership experience seeks to utilize skills and knowledge achieved from extensive work and training opportunities.
Seeking position in…
Creole Speaking Flight Attendant
Leadership and Program Coordinator/Interpreting and Translating/Marketing and Sales/Employee Training &Tutoring / Manufacturing /Human Resources/Small Enterprise Management/Clerical and administrative/Public Relation/Computer maintenance/Costumer Interaction/Data processing and analysis
-Over ten years experience in interpreting and translating as well as leadership projects, small enterprise management, customer interaction, logistics, and administrative assistant positions.
-Professional well-rounded and communicative tri-lingual leader, creative technical problem-solver, fast learner who has been consistently cited for ability to achieve rapid comfort level in new environments and almost immediately develop optimal solutions
-Rigorous quality conscious contributor with solid analytical and writing skills
-Proficient in English and French - Advanced proficiency in Creole – Basic skills in Spanish
-Possess a creative background in non profit and for profit project organizations.
-Experience entails designing and developing effective PowerPoint presentations. Working closely with clients or beneficiaries, in implementing their business or project plans
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Computer repair consultant
Motivate team Building, Performance monitoring
Project Management Skills
Consultative and Customer interaction
Interpreting and Translating
CAREER PERFORMANCE QUALIFICATIONS
LEADERSHIP & SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Initiated creative sales solutions enhancing product awareness for promotional activities, increased sales by 70%
Personalized and created promotional product line with sales production for client.
Prepared business plan and business presentations to financial management team.
Developed and implemented marketing strategies, integrated customers into the process, raised revenues to 70%
Consistently increased sales territories and company profit by using innovative techniques, creative strategies, and leadership skills to market products and services.
Trained and supervised leadership team to take charge by increasing role playing by 90%
Led meetings, group presentations, structured leadership staff by encouraging the delegation of authority, resolved conflicts, enhanced group’s reputation
EXECUTIVE & TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE
Assisted Fonkoze CEO in implementing diverse projects, Business Agenda Management, Policies, Planning Logistics for Delegations (from scheduling, traveling and lodging arrangements to field visits); managed correspondences
Interpreted from English to Creole/Creole to English as well as French for delegations, financial auditors, customers and consultants
Operated as liaison agent with manufactures, project partners, shareholders, supervisors and field staff
Hired, trained and supervised leadership team to take responsibility
Operated high Tech scanner to scan documents to facilitate annual financial audits, Computer maintenance as well as clerical and administrative duties
Managed emergency, Lost and found logs (Safety and Security Officer position)
Analyzed financial data (Excel Spreadsheet) and produce report summary
Prepared expense reports with graphs and provided expense reduction suggestions to delegation leaders
Prepared and negotiated budgets for better business relationships.
Safety and Security Officer Gateway Group One, Newark, New Jersey
Executive Assistant and Delegations Logistics Coordinator Fonkoze- (Port-au-Prince, Haiti/ Washington DC) – (2007-2010)
Interim Money Transfer Services department manager Fonkoze- (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) – (2006-2007)
Mystery Client FRONTLINE FOCUS INTERNATIONAL INC.
(Port-au-Prince, Haiti) – (2006)
Adult Literacy Program Administrator Fonkoze- (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) – (2005-2006)
Owner, Manager Haitian Personalized Mahogany Inc. - (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) – (2002-2007)
Interpreter, Translator, Facilitator STEM, GMF, HIM, UFM/UEBH - (Port-au-Prince, Haiti) – (1997-2004)
Leadership Educational Growth Opportunity (LEGO), Hudson County Community College with Women Rising/ BCU Job Bank, November 2011
• Assisted job seekers with online job search and applications
• Computer maintenance and resolved office equipment technical issues and provided recommendations
• Evaluated and constructed resumes
• Assisted with cover letters writing
• Participated in Basic Computer Class set up for prospects
AJEBB – Association des jeunes de l’église baptiste de bolosse, Port-au-Prince, Haïti.
• Young Adults Group President - Led meetings and strengthen committee – (2009-2010)
Founder at Potentials Group
• Promoted Financial Education, Self-Empowerment and Small Enterprise Creation (2008-2010)
• Leadership Seminar along with 20 hours of Community Service Opportunity with LEGO program at Hudson County Community College (Nov 2011)
• Hudson County Community College, Jersey City, New Jersey: Business Administration (2011- Expected 2014)
• D&D Protection and Investigation - School of Security and Investigation, Jersey City, New Jersey (2011)
• Formatel Center - School of Project Management, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (2008-2009)
• Diesel Institute of Haiti - Diesel Technology, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (2004-2007)
• HPCD and Formatel Center - Business Leadership Programs, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (2003-2007)
• Haitian American Institute, English Phonetics – HAI, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (2004)
• InfoNET and Fonkoze, Computer Basics, Software installation and Hardware repair, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (2001-2002)
Toastmasters International Club member - http://www.toastmasters.org/
Strong proficiency in English, French and Creole, and basics in Spanish
Microsoft Computer literate, Microsoft Office Proficient, able to type approximately 60 words per minute.