Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. +8801715844116
Name : Mohd. Tazimul Hossain
Discipline : Electrical Installation, maintenance & control engineering.
Address : H-302, Bosepara, P.O. Ghoramara, Boalia - Metro,
Passport Details : Passport No : AA 0109093, Place of issue : Dhaka, Bangladesh
Date of issue : 23 Dec. 2010, Date of expiry : 22 Dec. 2015
Date of Birth : October 23, 1963
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Gender : Male
Marital status : Married, wife & two children
Languages : English - Read, write & speak fluent, Hindi - Speak fluent
Arabic - Speak average, Bengali - Mother tongue
Highlights of Qualifications:
• carried out under the permit to work (PTW) system in Offshore Oil & Gas industry
• Remarkable ability in the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical equipment
• Good experience working with refrigeration & air condition
• Ability to maintain Control panel, Sensor and electronic equipment
• Excellent trouble shooting skills of electrical equipment and control devices
• Knowledge of HSE and safety precaution for working in hazardous area
• In-depth knowledge of medium voltage and low voltage distribution
• Ability to prepare & update of electrical schematics, drawings & diagrams using AutoCAD
• Ability to interpret sketches, blueprints and manuals of electrical power distribution
• Strong organizational and inter personnel communication skills
• Ability to prepare Bill of Quantity (BoQ), cost estimate & post work measurement
• Uncommon ability to deal with contractors, customers and others in a positive way
• Proficient in computer systems, MS Office suite, Photoshop, internet & networking
Total Experience :
I possess 27 years of experience enhanced by training provided by ADGAS Training Centre Das Island, UAE, in which 9 years in overseas offshore oil & gas industries and 18 years in Bangladesh as an electrical professional.
This solid background enable me to establish firm maintenance & installation supervising role based on systematic approach skills and multi discipline experience.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering, First class , Rajshahi Govt. Polytechnic Institute, Bangladesh - 1984, 3 Years
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer awarded by Microsoft Corporation - 2000
• Certificate on Hazard Awareness for Employee from Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre (ETSDC) at ADGAS Training Centre, Das Island.
• Certificate on Hazard Awareness organized by ADGAS Training Centre.
• Certificate on Safety Talk Techniques organized by ADGAS Training Centre.
Professional : Member, Institute of Diploma Engineers, Bangladesh
Computer Literacy : Excellent computer literate, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer,
Good knowledge in Auto CAD, Photoshop, MS office suite, LAN, internet including installation, operation and maintenance of hardware and software.
EXPERIENCE HISTORY ( Reverse Chronological )
Jan. 2011 - Feb. 2012 : Worked with ADMA-OPCO (ADNH Compass), Das Island, UAE.
(Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company),
Position : Maintenance Engineer
Project Description : Maintenance of Cold room and Food production Industry (Offshore)
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Direct and co-ordinate all electro-mechanical installation, servicing, repair and maintenance.
• Procure and ensure adequate availability of materials & spares for all maintenance work.
• Maintenance of Chiller and freezer cold room and Kitchen equipment
• Carried out disciplinary actions, training and evaluate performance of multi-nationality team.
• Scheduled and planned maintenance to ensure continuous operations and eliminate downtime.
• Prepare and update equipment location plan, drawing /diagram using AutoCAD
• Commissioning new equipment and train operator how to use
• Weakly load test of standby generator for cold room chiller and freezer.
• Troubleshoot equipment failures and provides solutions to prevent recurrence.
• Develop and implement maintenance processes and procedures.
• Prepare monthly progress reports and other documentation.
My skills and experience is covering leadership of multi-nationality team with following:
Installation, operation & maintenance of wide variety equipment like generators, motors, kitchen & bakery equipment, Chiller, freezer, compressor, condenser, evaporator, various sensors and control devices.
Being a maintenance engineer of production industry, I had to handle various type of huge electro-mechanical & electronic equipments like 6 Nos. Commenda dishwasher with specialized control devices and chemical units, 3 nos waste disposal pump, 15 Nos. Cold Room Chiller and Freezer compressor & control equipment, wide variety of bakery equipment like croissant machine LP-1800, dough sheeter/ moulder, Basag tunnel oven and huge kitchen equipment with hot cabinet.
April 2003 - Dec. 2010 : Worked with ADGAS (Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company),
LNG/LPG Plant, Das Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Position : Electrical Foreman
Project Description : Electrical maintenance of LNG Plant (Train-1, Train-2 & Train-3)
Duties & Responsibilities : Preventive and routine maintenance, installation, testing,
commissioning, diagnosis and rectifies faults on wide variety of electrical equipments such as HT/LT switchgears, motors, transformers, UPS, batteries & chargers.
Repair and maintenance of various electrical equipments such as light fittings, MCCB, ELCB, RCCB, HRC fuses, LV control panel., XLPE, MICC cable with termination.
To ensures all work is completed in a safe, timely & cost
effective manner and according to the planned schedules.
Carried out isolation and de-isolation of certain electrical circuits
to assists other disciplines conducting maintenance activities
and issue danger notices as authorized during routine and
planned maintenance on a wide variety of electrical equipment.
Carried out electrical work assigned by supervisor and arrange
the materials and spare parts required to perform the work as
Performed duties as per company health, safety and environmental policies with safe and efficient manner and familiar with relevant safe working procedure and practice.
I am able to work independently as well as lead a group of technician.
Experience in Bangladesh:
1989 - 2002 : Sinha Textile Mills, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Position : Electrical Engineer
Project Description : Operation and maintenance of electrical equipments & systems
Duties & Responsibilities : Worked up to 11 KV distribution systems. Installation of 11/0.4
kV sub-station with all ancillary equipments like HT/LT control panel.
Carried out operation and maintenance of all electrical works. Troubleshooting and maintenance of MCC, different types of motors, transformers, circuit breakers. Repair and maintenance of various type of motors starters, handled various magnetic contactor, sensors & timers.
Operation and maintenance of captive power plant, converter, inverter & Power Factor Improvement unit.
Inventory of electrical structure, rehabilitation and reconstruction needs, study and survey of existing distribution systems, maintenance assessment, plan, design and prepared detailed drawing of the necessary modification, renovation and extension of the systems.
Dec. 1985 - Dec. ‘88 : Niaz & Associates Ltd (NAL), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Position : Assistant Electrical Engineer
Project Description : Worked in varios project undertaken by the company as follows:
o 14 -Towns Power Distribution Project under Bangladesh Power Development Board.
o System Loss Reduction project under Bangladesh Power Development Board.
o 10-MVA out door type sub-station construction project under Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board.
Duties & Responsibilities : Installation of 10 MVA out door type sub-station including
Automatic Voltage Regulator, Oil Circuit Breaker, CT/PT and ancillary equipments with Earthing systems.
o Feasibility study, load survey, consumer survey, planning & design, site selection and rout survey of distribution network, testing of electrical equipments. Successfully completed load test of 200 Nos. 11/0.4 KV distribution transformers.
o Construction supervision of 100 Km of distribution line and 200 nos. distribution transformer
o Assessment of maintenance works of 7.5 MVA Thakurgaon Diesel Power Station under Bangladesh Power Development Board.
References : 1) Mohammed Ali, Material Co-coordinator, ADGAS. UAE.
Contact Mob: +971050592482
2) D. Abdus Salam, Professor, Dept. of Zoology, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Mobile: +8801711062706.
Subjective Attributes : Seeking a secure permanent position as an electrical professional
with good potential for career advancement.
Interests &Hobbies : Ttroubleshooting and Resolution, computer and travelling.
Similar ResumesElectrical Supervisor
United States - electrician, le, electrical, electrical supervisor,...Electrical Supervisor
India, Mumbai, MH - mumbai, electrical engineer, electrical,...Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Philippines, Capas, Central Luzon - city philippines, electrical supervisor, bms,...ELECTRICAL FOREMAN
Riverside, CA - electrician, foreman, journeyman, mechanic,...Crane Maintenance Supervisor- Electrical
India - crane, engineer, saudi, dubai, service engineer,...Electrical Sup/Foreman
United States - doha qatar, electrical foreman, carrier objective,...E & I QA/QC Inspector/Supervisor
United States - philippines, instrumentation, turbine, qc, saudi,...Engineer Electrical Supervisor Engineering Career Objective
India, Vishakhapatnam, AP - steel plant, ducting, engineer electrical,...Electrical Technician
India, Vadodara (Baroda), GJ - electrician, instrument, power plant, saudi,...Electrical Career Objective Electrician Supervisor
India, Pune, MH - electrician, electrical, engg, career objective,...