|***** ****** **** **. ****** KAUR 571-***-****
Centreville, VA. 20120 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Accounting Professional with two years’experience seeks Permanent Accounting position.
George Mason University December 2009 Bachelor of Science in Accounting Dean’s List for 2002-2003
Advanced Composition, Accounting Information Systems, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Managerial and Cost Accounting, Taxation, Audit, Finance
INFORMATION SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE
• SAP (Billing and A/p module) • Deltek Costpoint Software • Microsoft office Suite (Excel) • ProScan • Insight Workflow • Siebel
NCI, Reston, VA 2011
Payroll Accountant – Temporary position
• Awarded certificate for outstanding job performance.
• Researched employee inquiries using Deltek Costpoint and Time and Expense.
• Made system data changes including removing project codes; adding leave payouts to timesheet; terminating employees and made Supervisory changes.
• Reviewed missing timesheet reports and contacted employees for missing information.
A/P Specialist- Temporary position
• Manually submitted vendor invoices for approval to program manager and maintained records.
• Processed utilities and non-utility invoices for payment, entered data into Costpoint to create voucher and submitted it for approval. Processed payments and distributed checks to vendors for payment, meeting deadlines. Researched and assisted with inquiries about payments using Costpoint.
General Dynamics, Fairfax, VA 2010 -2011
A/P Processor- Temporary position
• Utilized Deltek Costpoint as well as Insight Workflow software to submit and process vendor invoices for GDIT contracts with the United States Army. Made adjustments to overlooked errors which occurred through the submission and approval process.
• Generated reports and verified coding and vendor info matching A/P requests and vendor invoices.
• Communicated with the financial analysts to resolve issues and any discrepancies.
Spacenet, Mclean, VA 2010
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate Intern
• Analyzed monthly recurring charges invoices for any differences in sites, tax rate change, and back-billing by performing v-lookup using excel.
• Processed and uploaded vendor invoices, general ledger entries, and tax returns into SAP.
• Created pro forma and consolidated paper invoices for Monthly recurring charges using SAP.
• Produced electronic invoices for monthly recurring charges and performed reversal of an invoice process. Retrieved and printed previously completed invoices by performing zreprint in SAP.
• Analyzed contracts.. Created/processed credit batch reports using SAP and Siebel.
Liberty Tax, Manassas, VA 2009
Safeway, Fairfax, VA 2002-Present
• Received letter of recognition from corporate for superior customer service from Safeway. Received a job performance rating of 89%. Ranked #12 in all districts in speed, accuracy and quality of work.
Similar ResumesJudith R. Overstreet
Nashville, TN - nashville, abuse, fraud, tn, medicare, physician,...Quality Control Technician
San Diego, CA - samples, fda, scientist, technician, hplc,...Sales Engineer
Salisbury, MD - molding, naval systems, engineer, qa,...Senior Development Engineer
Atkinson, NH - engineer, embedded, offshore, medical device, die,...Safety manager
Lima, OH - inspector, power plant, turbine, plant, refinery,...concrete foreman
United States - concrete, foreman, steel, pipe, superintendent,...Technical Support
Wendell, NC - qc, qa qc, qa, android, physician, java, air force,...Manager Manufacturing Quality Control North Carolina
Lexington, NC - regulatory affairs, offshore, north carolina,...SQL Server Report Developer/Specialist
carmichael, CA - developer, sql, dba, etl, ssis, sql server,...High School Computer
India, New Delhi, DL - year experience, computer operator, delhi,...