Customer Service Manager Sap Accounting Experience
|***** ****** **** **. ****** KAUR 571-***-****
Centreville, VA. 20120 email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Accounting Professional with two years’experience seeks Permanent Accounting position.
George Mason University December 2009 Bachelor of Science in Accounting Dean’s List for 2002-2003
Advanced Composition, Accounting Information Systems, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Managerial and Cost Accounting, Taxation, Audit, Finance
INFORMATION SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE
• SAP (Billing and A/p module) • Deltek Costpoint Software • Microsoft office Suite (Excel) • ProScan • Insight Workflow • Siebel
NCI, Reston, VA 2011
Payroll Accountant – Temporary position
• Awarded certificate for outstanding job performance.
• Researched employee inquiries using Deltek Costpoint and Time and Expense.
• Made system data changes including removing project codes; adding leave payouts to timesheet; terminating employees and made Supervisory changes.
• Reviewed missing timesheet reports and contacted employees for missing information.
A/P Specialist- Temporary position
• Manually submitted vendor invoices for approval to program manager and maintained records.
• Processed utilities and non-utility invoices for payment, entered data into Costpoint to create voucher and submitted it for approval. Processed payments and distributed checks to vendors for payment, meeting deadlines. Researched and assisted with inquiries about payments using Costpoint.
General Dynamics, Fairfax, VA 2010 -2011
A/P Processor- Temporary position
• Utilized Deltek Costpoint as well as Insight Workflow software to submit and process vendor invoices for GDIT contracts with the United States Army. Made adjustments to overlooked errors which occurred through the submission and approval process.
• Generated reports and verified coding and vendor info matching A/P requests and vendor invoices.
• Communicated with the financial analysts to resolve issues and any discrepancies.
Spacenet, Mclean, VA 2010
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Associate Intern
• Analyzed monthly recurring charges invoices for any differences in sites, tax rate change, and back-billing by performing v-lookup using excel.
• Processed and uploaded vendor invoices, general ledger entries, and tax returns into SAP.
• Created pro forma and consolidated paper invoices for Monthly recurring charges using SAP.
• Produced electronic invoices for monthly recurring charges and performed reversal of an invoice process. Retrieved and printed previously completed invoices by performing zreprint in SAP.
• Analyzed contracts.. Created/processed credit batch reports using SAP and Siebel.
Liberty Tax, Manassas, VA 2009
Safeway, Fairfax, VA 2002-Present
• Received letter of recognition from corporate for superior customer service from Safeway. Received a job performance rating of 89%. Ranked #12 in all districts in speed, accuracy and quality of work.
Similar ResumesAccounts Payable Data Entry Accounting Sap Experience
- sap fi, even, rollout, fi, nashua, sap, accountant,...Sap Fico Experience Software Accounting Account
India, Hyderabad, AP
- sap fico, fico, sap consultant, cca, mahindra,...Customer Service Business Accounting Experience
- accounting analyst, professional summary, vita,...Sap Fico Consultant
- sap fico consultant, fico consultant, oil company,...Experience Customer Software Sap Fico Accountant
India, Guntur, AP
- balaji, fico, sap fico, variant, taxes, logical,...sap fico
India, bangloore, KA
- circulation, fico, sap fico, silk, sap fi,...Sap Accounting Business Experience Accounts Payable
- fico, sap fico, streams, migrate, io, sd, fi, asap,...Assistant Software Cover Letter Accounting Experience
- financial statement, tds, partnership, accountancy,...Accounting Resume
- fico, sap fico, sap training, mm, gourmet, sap,...Sap Fico Consultant Business Project Accounting
Salt Lake City, UT
- sap fico consultant, professional summary,...