My objective is to perform at my highest level to not only better my experience but to bring something that no one else could offer to your company. It is always my goal to use my expertise to take your company to the next level. My definition of success is realizing that you’re never at the top; you can always go higher with training, experience, and education. I am young and eager to go as fast as the corporate world will take me.
Skills and Achievement
Typing Speed: 68 wpm
Alpha Numeric: 12,481 kph
Numeric: 11,691 kph
Scored Advanced in Microsoft Word and Excel
Riverchase Community Church Birmingham, AL
August 2007 - Dr. Robin Fiedler, Driector 205-***-****
• Taught the Letter People curriculum to my class
• Planned activities, projects, and field trips for my class
• Collected money from student’s book orders and processed orders
New Hope Christian School Birmingham, AL
May 2006 – July 2007 Merian Littleton, Director 205-***-****
K-4 Teacher/Assistant Coordinator
• taught A Beka curriculum to my 4 years old class
• planned activities, projects, and games for the school
• answered phone calls, typed letters and memos for the director
• copied work for all the teachers and director in the school
From July 2005 - May 2006 I did various clerical temp jobs for Snelling Employment and Office Teams
Southern Cross Underwriters Birmingham, AL
January, 2004 - June 2005 Tina Hyche, Supervisor 205-***-****
• typed and issued Commercial Property/GL insurance policies
• typed and faxed request memos to our agents
• assisted receptionist with answering phone calls
• headed departmental giving projects for the holiday season
Sitel Corporation Birmingham, AL
October 2003 - January 2004 Damaris Beasley 205-***-****
Customer Service Professional
• answered inbound calls from Verizon Wireless Customers
• provided first call resolutions to most customer problems
• provided technical help to some wireless equipments problems
• [deescalated customers’ disappointment with issues with the service.
Western Governors University
July 2007 –
Pursuing B.S. in Business Management
Auburn University Auburn, AL
August 2001 - May 2003
Pursued B.A. in Computer Science
Ramsay Alternative High School Birmingham, AL
August 1997 - May 2001
Received Advanced Diploma with Honors
References available upon request.
Customer Service Forklift Operator
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, forklift operator, resource,...
Stocker - Retail.
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, present, al, excellent, provided,...
Customer Service Sales
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, 1987, paper, assistant manager,...
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, lumber, estimating,...
Customer Service Medical
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, home health, insurance, wash,...
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, honda, detailer, vehicles, advance,...
High School Service
Birmingham, AL - birmingham, al, cashier, fedex, express, henry,...