Customer Service Project Management Real Estate
|Shellie M. Sipes
**** ***** **** **, ***********, TX 75116
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 318.***.**** Message 318.***.**** ___________________________________________________________________ Career objective: To obtain a career in a stable and successful company with the opportunity for retirement. I want to challenge and sharpen my leadership skills, as well as expressing my thoughts and ideas for the growth of the company, while building a library of knowledge.
• 7 + years- project management
• 7 + years- management, supervising 10+ employees
• Lifetime knowledge and experience in construction
• 10+ years customer service
• 6 years corporate travel agent , SABRE
• Consistently meeting deadlines
• 10 + years maintaining clientele
• Experienced in working with budgets
• Overseeing multiple jobs at a time
• 6 years working with realtors getting homes ready for show.
• Strong team player
Director of Landscaping, and realtor services
Administrative assistance to general contractor.
2004-2011 Home Maintenance inc.
Landscaping design, estimates, contracts, materials take-offs, inventory, orders, pick up & deliver, schedule trucks, sub-contractors, installation, manage crews and multiple jobs, point of contact with clients, negotiate residential and commercial contracts, networking and advertising, maintain budgets, scheduling, payroll, bookkeeping, real estate make ready, floor installation, painting, carpentry, oversee construction when contractor is out of town,
South Africa 2002-2004 traveled - Worked for temporary agencies.
In house corporate travel consultant 2000-2001Fixture Perfect International Assisted logistics with scheduling and travel for field guys based on job budgets. Assisted admins and executives with leisure and corporate travel. Maintained ARC reports& PO’s . Met with reps and negotiated zone and net fares. Assisted with all travel discrepancies.
Corporate Travel Consultant 1998-2000 Travel Search Network Worked on various accounts as needed in corporate environments.
Group Travel consultant 1995-1998 Spirit Travel Assisted groups of hundreds with air and hotel, negotiated group rates with airlines and hotel chains. Escorted groups, assisted with hotel check in, insured group trips went as planned with no discrepencies.
Education: 2001-2002- Louisiana state University Business Administration
Similar ResumesAdministrative Assistant Customer Service Experience
- fox, vancouver, bc, lawyers, bookkeeper, gl,...VP Home Loans Manager
Laguna Niguel, CA
- nmls, closers, stanford, laguna, persian, harvard,...Customer Service Manager Management Accounting
- mgr, food beverage, accountant, dade, net, auditor,...Accounting AR AP Bookkeeping
- computer system, dana, jd edwards, order entry,...Project Manager Engineer Construction Management
- radiation safety, v5, firefighter, developer, aci,...Manager Human Resources Executive Assistant Office
- timberline, csr, bishop, alarm, ware, billings,...Bookkeeper, Information Specialist
- bookkeeper, accountant, billings, athletic,...Customer Service Representative Sales Raleigh Nc
- management specialist, raleigh nc, lender, winston,...Customer Service Manager Quality Control Office
- screen printing, cleaners, manager quality, nh,...PM Coordinator_Business Managment
- revision, feb, dallas texas, rosenberg, managment,...