ANTHONY D JACKSON*** *** *** #**, ***
York, New York 10018
firstname.lastname@example.org – 512.***.****
SENIOR LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER
Lotus and Sun certified, detail-oriented software professional with 16+ years of experience designing, delivering Web and Lotus Notes Client solutions. Ten years at IBM utilizing Lotus Notes to architect complex, customer facing
solutions for system with up to 10,000+ users. Has shown amazing ability to work in and adapt to varying situations and mission critical environments. Extensively trained and experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life
Cycle, including OO Design, UML and Testing. Celebrated by IBM peers and managers for exemplary service and technical expertise (references available on request).
Programming: Java, LotuScript, Lotus Formula, Visual Basic, C#, .Net, SQL, JUNIT, AGILE, RUP, STRUTS
Development Environments: Lotus Notes, Net Beans, Eclipse, Rational App. Developer, .Net, Websphere Portal, Lotus Connections, Quickr
Database Technologies: Lotus Domino (3.x – 8.5), DB/2, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Informix, Hibernate, Torque, JPA
Business Intelligence Tools: Hyperion/Brio, Cognos, Crystal Reports
NEW YORK DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (CONTRACTOR) – Albany, NY 1/2010 – Present
SENIOR WEB ARCHITECT
AJAX, and the Microsoft Office VB API, and the Lotus Quickr server. Designed workflow, web forms and web services to provide ease of use and reliability for non-technical users in mission critical situations while interfacing with
existing legacy systems. Worked with stakeholders to develop system requirements. Designed and developed a reporting system that fed reports to the Governors desk.
- Joined project in midstream to replace the original developer. Quickly adapted to and improved the project design, architecture and capabilities.
- Increased stakeholder buy-in by demonstrating an easy of use interface and capabilities of the system above and beyond original expectations. Positive user reactions resulted in application adoption by new agencies and an
increase in funding from the CDC.
- Served as lead developer for all phases of the project, including the user interface and backend database development
- Interfaced with other teams and legacy applications through Web Services to preserve departmental ROI and increase capabilities of the new system.
IBM (CONTRACTOR) – New York, New York 6/2009 – 1/2010
SENIOR DOMINO DEVELOPER
Design and develop Web and Lotus Notes Client applications for IBM’s eLearning division utilizing Domino and Websphere. Work with applications stakeholders to define business requirements. Manage timelines, architecture and design
standards. Provide code reviews for off shore development teams.
- Developed class enrollment workflow application used by IBM employees to register classes, track education progress and communicate with instructors via the Internet.
- Rewrote legacy Notes application to improve performance and lowering the footprint.
IBM (CONTRACTOR) - Austin, TX 3/2001 – 1/2009
SENIOR LOTUS DOMINO DEVELOPER
Develop and maintain mission critical Lotus Notes applications for ISV and Developer Relations (IDR) department. Provide application support and training materials for users in all IBM IOT’s. Develop department wide Requirements and
Development Tracking system in Lotus Notes.
- Developed an information system that allowed the corporation to migrate data and users from over 50 legacy systems into one Domino, DB2 and Websphere solution.
- Developed a J2EE web portal using Domino and Websphere for access to the information systems while maintaining corporate security requirements.
TEAM TECH INTERNATIONAL (IBM PREMIER BUSINESS PARTNER) - Austin, Texas 1/1996 – 2/2001
NOTES AND JAVA DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Architect and led development of applications for state government and public sector clients using Java, Visual Basic and varying database solutions. Develop and teach software courses.
- Developed a Java and Notes based information kiosk used by IBM technology events
- Consulted on projects for the State of Texas using Microsoft technologies (including .Net, Internet Information Server, Access and Exchange)
- Lotus CLP Certified Principal Application Developer (Lotus Notes)
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Rational Object Oriented Analysis and Design Course
- Websphere Application Development Course
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN (1991 – 1995)
Major: Computer Science (Bachelor of Science) Minor: German
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Great communication skills (verbal and documentation)
- Amazingly adaptive and extremely quick learner
- Poetry recognized by Director of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)