**** ******** **** ***. *** ARLINGTON, VA 22204
PHONE (202) ***-****• E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Hampton University Hampton, VA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Arts- May 2010
• Concentration in Education.
Nordstrom Arlington, VA
Sales Associate. September 2010- Present
• Organize meetings with new and established clients.
• Lead sales presentations with information about MAC Cosmetics events and products.
• Expand client base through strategic sales efforts and intelligent merchandise distribution.
• Track progress of promotional items, conduct independent demonstrations of classic and new product lines to meet client needs.
• Recognized as top of sales in the target market account for the entire fiscal year 2010-2011.
West Springfield High School Springfield, VA
Administrative Assistant. May 2010- August 2010
• Provided outstanding customer service through school knowledge, attention to detail, and effective communication with parents, students, and principals. Accurately and effectively provided exceptional administrative duties which included but are not limited to:
o Indexed and scanned documents for Billing, Accounts Payable, HR and Payroll Departments.
o Handled a multi-line switchboard while processing incoming/outgoing mail.
o Assisted with ad hoc projects and maintained open lines of communication between employees.
HCR Manor Care Wheaton, MD
Human Resources Assistant Manager. May 2007- June 2009
• Processed, verified, and maintained documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
• Maintained and monitored records of employee’s pertinent personnel information.
• Conducted job applicant interviews and accessed qualifications with company requirements.
• Performed applicant background screening and evaluations.
HCD Advertising Virginia Beach, VA
Executive Assistant. May 2006- May 2007
• Provided administrative and secretarial support for various departments. Directed all incoming inquiries to the appropriate representatives, assisted visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Coordinated with various staff for operational support activities of the unit; serve as a liaison between departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Composed and edited correspondence and memorandums and prepared PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills. Proficient in Microsoft office suite, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Systems Photoshop, Webpage Development, Community Service, Leadership Development.
Member; NAACP, Hampton University “Blue Thunder” Cheerleading President. Member; Hampton University Alumni Association, Member; National Council Negro Women.
Similar ResumesLizette Gamez
San Antonio, TX
- san antonio tx, antonio tx, punching, ear,...Customer Service Truck Driver Sales Experience
Los Angeles, CA
- pto, warehouseman, work ethic, ethic, cdl, twic,...Sales Manager Management District High School
- classroom, incentive, starbucks, district manager,...Senior Facilities Manager
Boca Raton, FL
- usmc, peterson, facilities manager,...Customer Service Data Entry Administrative Assistant
- copying, plymouth, computer skills, physician,...Sports, Fitness, Recreation, Youth and Adult
- physical education, personal trainer, cup,...Project Manager Administrative Assistant Management
East Peoria, IL
- content management, nail technician, nail, sis, mq,...Student
- summer camp, camp counselor, first aid, 2002,...Tattoo Artist
- tattoo artist, tattoo, artist, facebook, www, com,...Inventory Control/Forklift Certified
- boxes, bending, beyond, merchandiser, electrician,...