Pl.find attached my biodata for your kind perusal.
Jagpal singh tyagi817*******
Jagpal Singh Tyagi***/* ***** ***** *****
Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
Name Jagpal Singh Tyagi
Date of Birth 01,July’49
Marital Status Married
Address 362/1,North Civil Muzaffarnagar (U.P.)
Pin 251001, India
Passport No. A4500536
Issued At Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.) valid till 2018
• B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) Meerut University Meerut in 1971.
• Underwent 1-1/2 year on job training for process control & Electronic Instrumentation at Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Tarapur, Maharashtra India.
EXPERIENCE: 35 years
Effective communicator & leader with strong analytical,logical and problem solving abilities.
Excellent engineering and management skill.
Proficiency in international standards,codes and recommended practice (BP,Shell)
Expertise in handling projectin instrumentation,automation&control engineering
procurments,construction and commissioning
Supervising project activities with subordinates with full care of HSE norms
Assessment of the requirments,for project execution, liaison and corrospondence with client.
Interaction and coordination with other engineering discipline(Mechanical,electrical,civil,process
And Quality control etc)
Site survey and technical reports.
Preparation of instrument datasheet,scope of supply,supplier data requirement list,spare parts inter-
Changeabilty report formate(spir),test and inspection datasheet.
Inspection and test plan (ITP) for material inspection and construction activities.
Completing and verifying various checklist and calibration forms.
Undertaking various stages of Factory acceptance test(FAT),site acceptance test for DCS,ESD-
Fieldbus and F&G systems.
Involvment in HAZOP,SIS technical discussion and preparing reports etc.
Inspection and checking of various field instruments for correct orientation as per vessel/equipments
and P &Ids .
Organising coordinate meetings (including vendor clarification)
From To Employer Duration Position
March,2010 Feb.2011 M/s.Chemtrols Industries Ltd Mumbai
Client-Tata Steel Ltd,Jamshedpur 12-months Site incharge at Tata Steel Ltd.Jamshedpur
Nov.2009 Feb,2010 M/s.Uhde India Ltd Mumbai C/O ANI Instruments Mumbai
Client-ONGC,Manglore 3-month Sen.Instrumentation Engineer
Jan.2007 Oct.2009 Reliance Industries Limited
Jamnagar(JERP) 2.8yrs Consultant-Instrumentation
March 96 Jan.2007 M/s.Hyperionit pvt.Ltd.
2,50 street Ashoknagar Chennai 600083 10-Months Site-in Charge at Reliance Glycol Kurkumbh and Nocil site
July’95 March’96 Admo-Opco, Das Island Abu Dhabi U.A.E. C/o
M/s. Al Dharis Est.
10-1/2 yrs Snr.Technician
Nov’93 July’95 K.N.P.C., Kuwait C/o M.F. Kent 1-1/2 yrs Foreman
Jan’88 June’92 Raj & Associates (Construction Div.) India
4-1/2 yrs Engineer
Dec’78 Jan’87 Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
(Admo-Opco ) Das Island, Abu Dhabi U.A.E.
8 yrs Snr.Technician
Jan’74 Nov’78 Tarapur Atomic Power Station, Tarapur, Maharshtra, India.
5 yrs Scientific Asst.*C*
Aug’72 Jan’74 Tarapur Atomic Power Station,Tarapur
1-1/2 yrs Trainee
DETAILS OF WORK PERFORME
1. Chemtrols Industries Ltd.Mumbai is the main vendor to supply,install and integrating atmospheric air quality monitors and continuous emission monitoring system for stack at Tata Steel Ltd,Jamshedpur.I am the project incharge and supervising and coordinating all the work/activities including technical supports & administrative
responsibility includes accounting,budgeting the projects
There is total 4nos.atmospheric air quality monitors which continuously monitors SO2,CO/CO2,NOx,NH3 and respiratory particles present in atmospheric air and 20 Nos.emission monitors/PM analyser which measures stack emission and all These readings continuously radio transmitted to central server and Displayed
at Tata Steel Ltd.main gate,Jamshedpur.
2. I worked as Sen.Instrumentation engineer at ONGC Manglore refinery for GOHDS Expension on behalf of M/s.Uhde India Ltd. from Nov.2009 to Feb.2010 and successfully completed the task.I was deputed by
M/s.ANI instruments Mumbai.
3 During the period (Jan 2007 to Oct 2009) I was employed by Reliance IndustriesLimited at their new refinery (JERP Project) at Jamnagar, I worked as a Site Engineer. This is one of the biggest Refineries in which Foundation Field Bus System is introduced for control and measurement. I was involved in all Erection and Construction activities of the (JERP Project) like construction drawings, installation drawings, package instruments drawings, instruments datasheet, loop&logic drawings, and coordination with electric/mechanical and civil discipline etc. I am experienced with INTools(SPI) to find out data like termination details, JB’s details, marshalling racks and system cabinets, location drawings for instrument location &installation, hookup details, vendor package details, Instruments datasheet& layout. P&ID’s, process flow drawings, cause & effects, site engineer reports for modification-change, material inspection and test reports at site, line & table designation report to find out the line test reports for impulse line hydro testing. Cable and JB’s details and layouts for cabling, which include for all instruments including F & G and MCMS instruments, DCS and marshalling racks connections. I was actively involved in commissioning activities of Distributed Control System (DCS), PLC, vibration system and Instrument Protection System.
Reports to be prepared for precommissioning which includes hydro testing welding, if any. Installation and test plan(ITP) including calibration reports, test reports, Hookup details, JB’s connection, continuity, megger & earthing details.
Prepare and keep the loop ready for commissioning, as well as coordination with Operation staff. I am familiar with ISO
and other international standard code to be used with proper instrumentation system checks e.g. Thermocouples, Orifice, transmitters, switches etc. Engineering details required for proper selection of instruments and their use. After commissioning of the unit I was involved with maintenance of the instrumentation system, familiar with standard maintenance practice (SMP), as well as preparing risk assessments for cold work/hot work permits, procuring spares as advised by vendor needed for day today practice.
4. I worked as Site-in charge at Kurkumbh, and Nocil at Reliance India Limited Plants. My duties are to look after the instruments Maintenance as well as site in charge including coordination RIL personnel for any improvement of maintenance schedule planning of P.M. breakdown maintenance and shutdown activities
5. I worked for ADMA OPCO at DAS ISLAND (U.A.E). This is an Oil Gas separation, Storage and Export field of ADNOC group of companies. The conventional control system of instrumentation is phased out by D.C.SYSTEM of Bailey infi-90, and Emergency Shutdown (E.S.D.) system by Industrial Control System U.K. (Regent fault Tolerant P.L.C.). I am directly involved in Maintenance, Fault-Finding, In addition to this the normal plant equipments as Control Valves, Transmitters, Switches and conventional instruments manufactured by Fisher etc.
My duties include planning, breakdown and shutdown maintenance activities of regular plants running.
I am granted certificate of competency for meeting the instrument technician performance standard.
6. I worked with M/S. M.F.KENT (KUWAIT) for their maintenance contract with K.N.P.C. MINA AL AHMADI REFINERY, KUWAIT. My activities involve maintenance and project/construction activities related to the existing process instrumentation system, such as Foxboro Spec 200,Foxboro I/A series, Taylor, Fisher, Rosemount, Shenk load cell/belt weighing system, relay logic used for automatic stacking & reclaiming etc.
7. With Raj & Associates, I worked as site engineer for their project involving the installation and commissioning of process instrumentation related to effluent treatment plants. I have experience in project coordination and procurement.
8. ABU DHABI MARINE OPERATING Co. (ADMA OPCO) is an oil exploring and crude oil exporting company of Govt. Of Abu Dhabi (U.A.E.). My experience involved GE gas turbine instruments, Boiler control instruments, Crude desalination & sweetening units having Fisher, I.T.T.Barton, Honeywell, Taylor, Masoneilan, P.L.C.by G.E.Speedtronic system and Video spec system. Foxboro trained me for spec-200 and electronic field control equipments & John Brown Egg. U.K for Mark II Speedtronic control, Generator control and protection. Eraskine U.K. also trained me for their inverters and battery charger system.
9. Tarapur Atomic Power Station, India, was a turnkey project, commissioned by General Electric Company of U.S.A. I was involved in Reactor Control instrumentation, Turbine Generator and other auxiliary systems used for Nuclear power station. I have thorough experience to work on Fisher, Honeywell, Taylor, Barton, Beckman, Kent & Gemac instruments including Control valves, Transmitters, Switches & analyzing instruments.
10. Apart from wide and thorough experience in electronics, pneumatics and digital instruments of various makes I have experience of planning and preparing of maintenance procedures for corrective and shut down jobs.
11.During training period from Aug.72 to Dec.73, at Tarapur Atomic Power Station, India I was trained for field electronics instruments^ control theory, control valves, sensors etc.
Senior member of Instrument Society Of America (I.S.A.)
Jagpal Singh Tyagi
362/1 North Civil Lines
Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact No. +91-817*******