Polished, proficient and energetic Executive Administrative Assistant /Administrative Generalist who can
assist with a broad scope of professional and confidential administrative support. Has the ability to exercise discretion, good judgment and initiative. Continually resourceful and highly organized, works well
autonomously and has the capacity to prioritize with little supervision. Effective in both written and verbal communication.
• Astute at recognizing areas of improvement, creating solutions and following through to completion.
• Accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities resourcefully while keeping focused despite
interruptions and distractions.
• Possesses a unique combination of intuitive and analytical abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize a broad range of considerations.
Executive Administrative Assistant 1/2008 – 2/2012
Freeman, Las Vegas, NV
Freeman Decorating Company produces expositions, conventions, corporate events, and exhibits. The company focuses on providing integrated services for face-to-face marketing and brand building events, including expositions, conventions, corporate events, meetings, and exhibit programs.
Provides high level executive management support to the Senior Regional Vice President & General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Branch Director of Sales. Coordinates all non-profit projects for the branch. Manages and responds to routine correspondence for the branch. Provides executive calendar management. Travel and meeting administration, including establishing logistics, participant coordination and Web/Audio conferencing. Expense report reconciliation. Designs PowerPoint presentations for customers and internal executive meetings. Manages all facets of the annual and bi-Annual employee summits involving 400+ employees. Frequent direct communication with customers, business partners and vendors. Special assignments including but not limited to project management, material preparation for internal and external business meetings and specialized research.
• Received Freemans Service Hero award within first 90 days of employment.
• Reduced branch overhead expense by installing flat screen monitors in branch lobbies to promote
company service standards and branch notifications.
• Chairs newly established Green Committee prompting the recycling over one million pounds of solid
show site waste.
• Instrumental in creating processes to increase customer service index scores at show site.
• Nominated for Freeman’s highest employee award the “Star of Excellence “.
• Resident expert/trainer for Concur Travel and Cliqbook travel.
• Significant contributor to corporate “Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan”.
• Successfully coordinated the move of 270 employees to a new multi-floor building with minimal
interruption to work flow.
• Recognized for significant contributions to Susan Komen Race for the Cure Las Vegas, Opportunity
Village, Boy Scouts of America and Nevada Child Seekers.
Executive Administrative Assistant 10/2004 – 08/2008
Google Corporation, Mountain View, CA
Exclusive support to the Vice President of Engineering and the Director of Development and Integration for Google Earth / Maps and Sketchup, Divisions. Appointment planning, schedules speaking engagements, meeting preparation, web and audio conferences, extensive worldwide travel arrangement, expense report reconciliation. Acts as key liaison for worldwide Google Earth / Maps engineering teams and executives. Researches and collects information on prospective business development opportunities. Coordinates with senior financial analyst with regard to budget adherence and pending expenditures. Authorizes Google branding issues as they relate to copyrights and attributions associated with the use of Google Earth imagery. Customizes media folders for specific markets and creates product packages for direct sale for trade shows. Responsible for logistics of personnel for five product lines. Manages the wide distribution of Google Earth Pro to qualified teachers in exchange for their encouraged participation in curriculum development.
• Initiated videotaping and publishing of monthly departmental meetings to accommodate employees in
six different time zones.
• Highly recognized for reliable and efficient coordination of all administrative functions within
• Distributed over six thousand licenses to schools across the United States and created a library of
lesson plans covering all disciplines categorized by topic and grade level.
• Works with Discovery Education Network to promote Google Earth into curriculums through the
Google Certified Teaching program
Executive Administrative Assistant / Office Manager 01/2001 – 10/2004
Keyhole Corporation, Mountain View, CA
(Acquired by Google 10-15-04)
Performed all administrative functions required to manage all general office protocols, including but not limited to AR/AP, human resources, payroll, facility management, research, trade shows and event coordination. Provides executive administrative support to the President / CEO, Vice President of Engineering and the 26 engineers developing Earthview, now known as Google Earth.
• Implemented corporate 401K plan and performs nondiscrimination testing as required
• Designed and implemented sales and accounting process flow for internet sales
• Instrumental in coordinating all due diligence in preparation of acquisition by Google, Inc.
Rockhurst University Continuing Education, International Customer Service, Certified
California Culinary Academy, San Francisco, CA, Associates Arts in Occupational Studies, Dean’s List
City University, San Jose, CA, Business Administration courses
University of California Extension, Santa Cruz, CA, Business Accounting
Various administrative support and management classes
Glendale Community College, Project Management Classes