Ondrea K Pasley**** ******** **, ***** ********
OBJECTIVE To provide a high quality of customer care, meet organizational goals and to improve my skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of what is required to resolve issues with attention to both the client and the company.
• Organized, dependable, able to multi-task and take on new duties as necessary.
• Strong background in supervisory and training experience.
• Excellent speed and accuracy on Data entry, 10-key by touch, Word, Excel, Outlook, AS400 and Latitude
Focus Receivable Management, Collections July 2011-Present
• Taking debt collection to a new level, focusing on customer service to the debtor which brings a positive outcome to the creditor.
• Updating debtor personal information, setting payment arrangements and following up to ensure funds are available when due.
• Basic knowledge of percentages for settlement offers approved by the client.
• Processing credit card and ACH (check) payments.
Allied Waste, Customer Service Department August 2002-April 2010
• Customer service trainer and floor supervisor for 6 years. Consisted of training new customer representatives: system training in the areas of communication, company services and procedures. Educating employees on the specifics of contract information.
• Special project and data entry coordination: Performed the data entry of contract information, new customer information, changes in contract or routing information. Knowledge of macro use to minimize errors and increase productivity.
• Billing specialist. Handled billing calls that were escalated to management, negotiated contracts for home owner groups. Backed up accounts receivable by entering of credits and debits. Applying credits and unapplied cash.
• One year at a satellite location: walk in customer service, handled customer complaints, changes in service and bill payment. One year experience in perations: dispatching procedures, route auditing, and data entry of new routing information. Assisted the Operations Manager as well as provided daily productivity and performance reports.
• Coaching on call monitoring and utilization of tools to achieve corporate standards of accountability. Member of the 100% club for 18 consecutive months.
• Led by example to ensure that leadership values were maintained. Treated co-workers and customers with the same respect that I would expect. Encouraged feedback on my supervisor methods to ensure I was meeting the needs of my team. Listened openly and objectively to representative suggestions in order to make the work place more effective. Overall, created a positive work environment.
Squeaky Clean, Operation Manager December 1997-July 2002
St Peters, MO
• Bids and contract negotiations. On site walk through bids to ensure that all areas of concern for the client were included in the bids.
• Hired, trained and supervised all cleaning personnel.
• Handled payroll, liability insurance for each contract and maintained bonds for personnel. Generated weekly reports to the owner in regards to payroll figures, changes in contracts and supply costs.
• Ordered and stocked all supplies at client’s facilities.