Customer Service Manager Management Office Call Center
|Professional Skills Profile:
Professional oral and written communication
Excellent Customer Service
Project and Team Leadership
Training and Development
Human Resource Management
Dusty Ducts Inc. – HR/ Office Manager December 2011 – March 2012
Managed and organized all aspects of the company’s business - including payroll, inventory, and employee relations.
Streamlined the company’s business operations using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) based technology.
Worked directly with the owner on strategy and future business development.
Liberty University – Admissions Advisor November 2009 – December 2011
Worked well within a fast paced - customer centric, work environment.
Consistently among the best in recruitment goals
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Built long-term relationships with prospective students and their families to help them reach their educational goals.
Assisted the University in Recruitment Events and offered assistance to customers.
Worked as the direct contact between the Resident Admissions Office and the School of Business.
Worked as the direct contact for special circumstance students to ensure all of their needs were met and exceeded.
Skilled at using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology, specifically Microsoft CRM and SharePoint – a cloud based file-sharing application.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
Portrait Innovations – Senior Photographer and Designer August 2007 – November 2009
Promoted to Senior Photographer within six months
Lead a team of photographers on portrait sessions for client’s photos that included wedding photography, senior portrait photo sessions, business portraits, and child photography.
Provided leadership, management and ongoing training for eight to twelve staff photographers within the studio.
Worked closely with clients to ensure total client satisfaction.
Worked efficiently in a fast paced work environment and excelled at creative thinking, resulting in higher productivity from the entire team.
Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
Education: Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Specialization in Human Resource Management Anticipated December 2012
GPA 3.2 on a 4.0 grading scale.
Team Leadership degree focus
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite: Word, OneNote, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint.
Bachelors of Arts 2001 – 2005
Organizational growth degree focus
Similar ResumesExperience Financial Accounting Business Management
Falls Church, VA
- practitioner, accountant, dod, ideas, williams,...Customer Service Manager Call Center Management
- index, bristol, fleet manager, cpg, medical device,...Customer Service Manager Call Center Management
- building products, hub, material handling,...Customer Service Manager Operations New York Call Center
- chauffeur, horizon, criteria, limousine,...Customer Service Project Manager Sales Call Center
- manager sales, chef, trainings, landscape, brandon,...Customer Service Manager Call Center Sales Experience
- quotas, mover, robinson, floors, fulltime,...Manager Customer Service Project Management Call Center
- manager customer service, manager customer, aa,...Design New Jersey Experience Software Graphic
- blogger, tara, graphic artist, images, glen,...Customer Service Data Entry Team Leader Professional
Newport News, VA
- demonstrator, preparer, pet, b2b, liberty, yrs,...Nefissa Yassin
- homeland security, security systems,...