NUBIA L. MIZHQUIRI**** **** ****** ***. **
(Cell) 757 *** ****
Brooklyn, NY 11204 email@example.com
A reliable, energetic and motivated Office Administrator and Inventory Control Professional with extensive experience providing logistical and material support in a fast paced and high pressure environment. Demonstrated capability to organize maintenance and inventory records, and to improve hazardous material handling programs. Recognized for the ability to train personnel, work as a team player and manage procurement processes. A self-starter who prioritizes work to meet group objectives, seeks extra responsibility and consistently exceeds expectations. Expertise includes:
• Inventory Management & Procurement
• Customer Service
• Financial Accountability • Document Management
• Hazmat Record Keeping
• Cash Register Operation
Medical Assisting, Mandl college, New York ,NY
Medical Assisting, Centura College, Chesapeake, VA
Associates Degree, General Studies, Central Texas College, Killen, TX
High School Diploma, John Dewey HS, Brooklyn, NY
Material Control Clerk/Storekeeper
United States Navy, VFA-106, Virginia Beach, VA, May, 2006 - January, 2009
Provided logistical and material support for 54 F/A 18 aircraft and multiple detachments. Managed hazardous material reporting duties and trained newly assigned personnel. Handled the procurement, receipt and reconciliation of more than $30K in monthly purchases with responsibility for managing a Government Purchase Card.
• Assuming responsibilities of more senior personnel, trained and qualified six new storekeepers on daily operations enabling the division to purchase and distribute $4.5M of components and supplies for 54 assigned aircraft.
• Supported and coordinated efforts to prepare for a successful Aircraft Maintenance Inspection by reviewing and upgrading aircraft, inventory and hazmat records.
• Directed and coordinated the year end purchase of $100K of supplies which were delivered to division customers and resulted in a 95% rating during the Supply Management Certification.
• Trained three junior personnel in logistics support and damage control, enhancing unit readiness.
United States Navy, USS Nitze, December, 2004 – May, 2006
Functioned as a purchase card coordinator, managing a $25K monthly budget purchasing material for 35 shipboard work centers. Received and processed 45 line items on a daily basis, managing inventory levels and maintaining supply availability.
• Played a major role in coordinating the delivery of more than $7M of components and supplies to supported department and units.
• Demonstrated a willingness to work off duty hours to learn new skills and support the Supply Department in improving unit performance.
NUBIA L. MIZHQUIRI
Material Control Clerk
United States Navy, HSL - 40, Naval Station, Mayport, FL, May 2003 - October 2004
Provided for the receipt, distribution and documentation of parts and material support for 12 SH-60B Aircraft.
• Tracked and expedited more than 3000 requisitions that were instrumental in fostering an aircraft readiness rate at 140% above expectation.
• Organized and managed the Division’s Technical Publications program receiving zero discrepancies in a Quality Assurance audit.
• Performed daily reconciliation between Supply and Maintenance Control ensuring that the required materials and equipment were properly documented and expedited to the Maintenance Department.
• Coordinated and enhanced cooperation between work centers and supply by maintaining timely communication and customer service.
Ship Store Operator
United States Navy, CV 67, John F. Kennedy, November, 2001 - May, 2003
Managed the stocking, operation and security of the Ship’s Retail Store.
• Demonstrated consistent and professional customer service earning recognition as the winner of the “Ship’s Store Retail and Service Excellence Award - Best of Class.”
CERTIFICATIONS, TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
2012-1st Security School, NY. Eight and Sixteen hour On the Job Training course ,NYFD Certified Fire Guard For Impairment, 2012- 9 Fema Certifications, 2011-CPR-Adult, 2007 - Clerical Procedures, 2005 - Data Base Applications, 2005 - Inventory Control, 2005 - Office Administration, 2005 - Supply Management, 2005- Resolving Conflict Through Problem Solving, 2005 - Leadership Development, 2005 - Enhancing Your Listening Skills, 2005 - Basic Presentation Structure, 2005 - Administrative Support Technology, 2004 - Computer Applications, 2004 - Material Management, 2004 - First Aid & Safety, 2001- Personnel Financial Management, 2001
MILITARY AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Navy Achievement Medal (2)
Navy and Marine Achievement Medal
Letter of Commendation (2)
Sea Service Medal (2)