To effectively apply myself in a professionally challenging environment in a manner that positively benefits the organization’s goals and objectives and contributes towards my career development.
CONSISTEL PAKISTAN (WARID Telecom Project)
Designation: IBS Engineer
Duration: July 2008 – Present
• Suggest and implement Network Parameters changes for reducing call drops and better coverage and analysis of impact after changing of parameter.
• New Site verification & Optimization of the network, Coverage for the integrated indoor sites with the help of TEMS Investigation GSM 8.0.3. ( Walk Test )
• Conduct RF Technical Site Surveys (TSS) for the In-Building design.
• Preparing RF Technical Design Proposal (TP) for In-Building Solutions to meet customer KPI’s Coverage Design plan.
• Performing RF surveys and then preparing appropriate design and proposal products such as BOQ, SSO, SSR, Antennae Location & Cable Routing.
• Calculation of Link Budget (EIRP) and designing of the schematic diagram for IBC solutions.
• Carrying out Transmission Test according to the design using Nokia Nemo Test Transmitter Manager.
• Checking In building installations and make sure that certain standards and quality level is maintained.
• Supervising Sweep Test for feeders and jumpers using BIRD Site Master.
• Once RF equipment is installed, perform RF data collection to ensure that the quality of service meets RF design specifications such as RxLev, RxQual, Handover, parameter verification.
• Based on data collection activities, adjust any design and proposal products that do not meet specifications and/or recommend equipment or parameter adjustments.
• Verify macro, micro and In-building coverage plans to meet quality specifications.
• Checking the post installation coverage, spillage, and Handover tests using TEMS Investigation Light.
• Optimization of the design, by implementing necessary changes to meet the KPIs.
• Site Auditing for the indoor sites to verify site database and cell design criteria’s.
• Checking coverage for Indoor solution to check the sufficient Rx strength & Rx quality.
• Checking all values, handovers relating with neighboring cells.
• Hands on experience of TEMS Investigation GSM & MapInfo Professional.
• Preparing ATP/As-Built documents and conducting ATP of the sites with the customer.
• Perform the troubleshooting for Ericsson RBS 2206, 2308 & 2111.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES (WARID Telecom Project)
Designation: BSS Engineer
Duration: Jan 2008 – July 2008
• Supervise the installation of BTS sites (BTS 312, 3012).
• BTS sites commissioning, integration and cutover to Huawei BSC.
• VSWR testing of feeder cables using BIRD site master.
• Conduct Pre-PAT and PAT activities with Subcon and Customer.
• Provide assistance during site drive testing by resolving BSS related issues.
• Perform alarms patching and alarms testing.
• Quality assurance & quality control of sites according to standards.
• Checking Azimuths, Mechanical & Electrical tilts of GSM antennae according to configuration and RF planning.
• Perform the simulation of BTS and troubleshooting of site alarms.
• Involved in acceptance of BTS sites with Customer.
• Perform the troubleshooting for Huawei BTS 312, 3012.
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS & FORUMS:
• Attended online training on IBWAVE Designing Software at Consistel Pakistan.
• Attended Zumbeel Pakistan Live Forums on LTE, 3G Development in Pakistan, Project Management, Wimax, RF Planning Tools, UMTS Networks, RF Planning & Optimization.
• Attended a fifteen days training workshop on In-Building Networks at Consistel Pakistan.
• Attended a three days training on Drive Testing at Consistel Pakistan.
• Attended a ten days training course on Wireless Networks at SZABIST Pakistan.
• IBWAVE Designing Tool
• TEMS Drive Test Kit
• TEMS Investigation GSM version 8.0.3
• TEMS Investigation Light
• Nokia Nemo Transmitter Manager
• MapInfo Professional version 9.0
• BIRD Site Master
• Local Maintenance Terminal
• Garmin GPS
• AUTOCAD Software
• BS-Telecommunication Engineering from National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences in 2007.
Passive Solution Projects:
• Designed IBS for Saima Trade Towers, Jinnah International Airport, PC Hotel, Karachi Stock Exchange, Landmark Plaza, Gulf Mall, Sukkur Airport, SSGC Head Office, The Forum, Park Towers for WARID Telecom using Ericsson equipment.
• Ericsson RBS 2206, 2308
• Andrew Components like LDF Cables, Connectors.
• Kathrein Indoor Omni & Panel Antennas
Active Solution Projects:
• Azam Cloth Market Lahore Multi Operator In-Building Active DAS solution for Warid Pakistan.
Design Prepared for Multi Operators covering 1.5 km market including basements in 3 sectors using Consistel Optima Active Solution 1000/1200 with 198 antennas.
• Avari Towers Multi Operator In-Building Active DAS solution.
Design prepared for Multi Operators covering the 26 stories of the building in 2 sectors using Consistel Optima Active Solution for a total of 175 antennas proposal.
• Sheraton Hotel Multi Operator In-Building Active DAS solution.
Design prepared for Multi Operators covering the building in 2 sectors using Consistel Optima Active Solution for a total of 145 antennas proposal.
• Ericsson RBS 2111
• Andrew Components like LDF Cables, Connectors
• Kathrein Indoor Omni & Panel Antennas
Address: House # 66/123 K Area Korangi, Karachi, Pakistan -74900
Date of Birth: February 15, 1987
Marital Status: Single
Mobile # +923218730115
• To be furnished on request.
Similar ResumesB.E + CCNA with 1 year experience as a system and network administrat
India, Bangalore, KA - bhopal, ccna, bangalore, administrator, pvt ltd,...RF/ O&m /IBS Engineer
India, mumbai, MH - mumbai, rf, engineer, 3g, india, pvt, bts, ltd,...Sales Engineer Experience Management Customer
Santa Clara, CA - engineer, rf, java, radio, sales engineer, fpga,...RF IBS/DAS Engineer
Hyderabad sindh - saudi, engineer, arabia, saudi arabia, 3g, engg,...Web/Graphic Designer
Canada, QC - designer, qc, graphic designer, graphic, seo, web,...Project Manager Marketing Management Sales Business Development
Canada, Toronto - saturn, samples, seo, plc, sap, ontario, fitness,...DAS IBS RF Engineer
United States - 3g, engineer, rf, uae, dcs, bsc, bts, radio, das,...installation engineer
Jonesboro, GA - engineer, installer, rf, ga, das, rf engineer,...DAS Engineer
India, mumbai, MH - drive test engineer, opt, drive test, test lead,...RF Engineer
Plano, TX - agilent, interference, opt, alu, lte, nsn, umts,...