Christopher M Olivarria
*** **** **. ******* ****, NJ 08752 firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a Sanitation Managers position in which my skills can be utilized for mutual benefit.
Food industry professional in areas of food safety, sanitation, and pest management.
Quality Sanitation, Fortescue NJ 2009-Present
• SSOP development & implementation
• Adapted to changing market conditions
• Trained and supervised sales associates, developed training programs and senerios
• Managed cash flow, salaries, and budget needs.
• Used daily pre-operational inspections to ensure on-time starts
• Support for internal and external customer audits
• Compliance with all regulatory authorities, including USDA, FDA, FDA, HACCP
Interstate Brands Companies, Wayne, NJ 2009 - 2009
Assistant Sanitation Manager
• Managed both Receiving and Sanitation departments.
• Responsible for shift activities, ensuring that the production floor, production equipment, and related areas meet company standards of sanitation.
• Conducted regular sanitation inspections and audits of products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
• Was able to facilitate change and involve employees to continually improve manufacturing processes. Demonstrated customer focus with clear understanding of measurements to assess customer acceptance.
• Compiling reports regarding regular inspection, sanitation violations, and taking steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
• In depth knowledge with regards to HACCP, FDA, labeling law and Kosher requirements. Re-constructed CIP/COP systems.
Michael Foods Inc., Lenox, IA 2007 - 2009
• Created a MSS in which the plant can utilize.
• Supervised over 40 Sanitation employees.
• Reduced 90% of overtime within first two weeks of employment.
• Managed our plants CIP and COP systems. Reduced cost overall within the sanitation department. Significantly reduced turnover on a 3rd shift.
• Created all new SSOP’s, GMP’s and revised our HACCP program.
• Updated SAP system along with numerous training programs.
• Worked and inspected with QC QA and our USDA plant inspectors on a normal basis.
• Took own Microbiological, ATP, sponge, and ready swabs.
Bakery Express of Southern California LLC, Fullerton, CA 2005 – 2007
• Revamped and maintained a new Master Sanitation Schedule.
• Operated our Sanitation Crew efficiently with AIB training. Monitored the auditor’s inspection activities and written reports to promote consistency and accuracy between auditors.
• provided the necessary training, guidance and direction to the Sanitation crew in order that they maintain a knowledge level and understanding that will allow them to perform their jobs effectively.
• Managed the development and presentation of sanitation, GMP, and food safety training programs/materials to operating units.
• Managed the auditing of the facility to ensure compliance with existing sanitation, GMP, and food safety programs, as well as the corresponding government regulations.
United States Air Force- Services Career Field, Edwards, CA 2001 - 2005
Military Public Health Inspector/Facility Supervisor
• Inspected numerous Food Facilities.
• Inspected the use of chemicals and the proper storage.
• Followed up on cleanliness of facilities.
• Maintained accurate documentation.
• Assisted operations in technical issues such as food safety and other regulatory compliance.
• B.S. Food Science 2002-2008
o HACCP Certified
o Completed numerous AIB correspondence courses and seminars.
o Completed AIB Food Plant GMP/Sanitation Workshops.
o Completed HACCP training. Military Sanitation training.
o Chemical use workshops.
Military structured Experience.
Supervisory and Management skills. Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel. Lock Out Tag Out
Merrillville, IN - pest, haccp, sanitation, food safety, gmp, bakery,...
United States - sanitation, cleaning, yellow, maintaining, union,...
Quality/Food Safety/EH&S/Sanitation/Pest Control Manager
United States - pest, haccp, london, sanitation, facility,...
Manager Food Safety
United States - also, sanitation, programs, food safety, bakery,...
Customer Service, Receptionist, Office clerk Food Manager
United States - food, food service, sanitation, dawn, party, randy,...
United States - meat, haccp, deli, qa, environment, sanitation,...
Quality Control Manager
United States - haccp, lean, packing, lean manufacturing, gmp,...