|Remy Eugenides, PAHM
***** ***** ***** *****
Land O’ Lakes FL 34639
A leader. Outstanding sales & marketing manager and professional. Cultivates and grows productive relationships. Strategic thinker. Results driven. Team player.
April, 2008 – September 2009
Marsh US Consumer
Gateway Connexions Dallas Texas
Market accident and health and property and liability products to global organizations. Assisted in successfully expanding a wholesaling distribution channel to include direct sales to employer groups. Awarded opportunity to open a new territory west of the Mississippi. Relocated from Florida to Texas, while in production.
Through creative, self generated, target marketing and relationship building, generated the largest opportunities in the 30 year history of Gateway, and closed several high profile groups, generating repeating revenue.
June, 2006 – September, 2006
AON Consulting Tampa, Florida
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Worked with all practices to increase revenue, including: health, retirement, benefits and communications. Developed strong working relationships, created marketing and sales campaigns that produced revenue and new clients.
December, 2002 - 2008
EUGEA CONSULTING SERVICES Tampa, Florida
OWNER - Self-Employed Insurance Consultant
Oversight and implementation of sales and marketing strategies to small businesses and individuals. Created a
strong and diverse client base. Worked with all lines of employee benefits including: health, life, dental, disability,
voluntary and supplemental coverages. Extensive knowledge of all employee benefits products. Delivered excellent
client/account service. Generated increase in business by strong relationship building. Partner with other
insurance professionals to increase their supplemental payroll deduction voluntary benefits. Maintained steady
growth of business while performing duties at First Florida Insurers.
FIRST FLORIDA INSURERS June, 2005 - December, 2005
DIRECTOR OF VOLUNTARY BENEFITS - Consulting engagement at request of owner who took family leave. Develop, implement and coordinate marketing and sales campaigns to current and new clients in the area of voluntary employee benefits. Specialized in relationship building and improving service delivery to clients. Produced and managed voluntary benefit plan for high profile 5,000 employee FL account and several large multi-state accounts, working directly with top executives at each location and corporate offices. Create and implement marketing sales and service plans for all locations, including growth strategies. Marketing activity included direct mail, trade shows, cold calling, consultant collaboration and face to face meetings.
- Generated $500,000 of premium in a multi-state 1,200 employee group with a voluntary limited benefit medical product.
- Created, implemented and coordinated multi-pronged marketing campaign to major politically sensitive government entities across the state. Working directly with top elected officials.
July, 1999 - October, 2002
FORTIS BENEFITS, INC. (PROTECTIVE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY) Hollywood, Florida
VOLUNTARY SPECIALIST December, 2001 – October, 2002
Marketed voluntary, ancillary products to brokers, GAs and MGAs. Responsible for selling group dental, life, long term disability and short term disability insurance to employer groups, primarily through consultants. Delivered excellent account service which resulted in generating additional revenue by up-selling and increasing enrollment. Specialized in relationship building with clients.
- $1,500,000 of personal production.
GROUP MANAGER July, 1999 - December, 2001
Marketed voluntary, ancillary products to brokers, GAs and MGAs. Responsible for selling group dental, life, long term disability and short term disability Insurance to employer groups, primarily through consultants. P&L responsibilities for the plan office. Supervise staff
- Made sales convention by breaking quota of $1,050,000 total production by over 70%
- 18 month qualifying period for convention in first 24 months of employment - achieved immediate results
- Consistently ranked in the top 15 sales representatives in the nation in terms of production
- Excelled in selling all lines of coverage
- Consistent increasing production in Florida's most competitive market
- Immediate results during on the job training
- Rejuvenated sales and re-established credibility to a small floundering sales office
- Established producing relationships with the largest consulting firms in the state
- Saved and grew membership in two of the largest accounts in the state, over $ 500,000 in premium
- All accomplishments achieved while working in home with no service support mechanism
- Completed Miller Heiman sales training course
March, 1993 - July, 1999
AVMED HEALTH PLAN Jacksonville and Tampa, Florida
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR March, 1996 – July, 1999
Developed and maintained strategic relationships with quality brokers who represented Avmed to employer groups.
Specialized in relationship building and excellent customer service in order to repair and/or enhance client relationships and increase sales. Responsible for directing and managing operations in the Plan Office. Assessed, evaluated and communicated activities, product, pricing, and providers of competitive forces within the marketplace.
Developed formal marketing plans for the service areas and established goals and objectives for marketing and service accomplishments. Responsible for development of and adherence to budget. Communicated effectively to employees, member groups, providers and general public on issues vital to the maintenance of the image of the company. Participated in civic, government, and economic development in key business organizations within the city.
- President’s Club for surpassing quota by 150% in 1996
- President’s Club for surpassing quota by 120% in 1997
- Completed “The Seven Habits for Highly Effective People” training class administered by Covey Leadership Center
-Chairman and Board level, strategic, participation in key government and civic organizations and committees
- PAHM – professional designation, Professional Academy of Healthcare Management
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER June, 1994 – March, 1996
Responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing program and managing sales effort for the plan. Office development and adherence to budget.
- Presidents Club for surpassing quota by over 300%
- Increased membership from new group sales by over 300%
- Increased sales of POS product by over 300%
- Restructured Marketing department.- Motivated/mentored a good sales producer to lead the company in sales - earned “Benefits Consultant of the Year” - Guided two rookie sales reps to lead all new representatives in sales- Managed a staff of eight people including five sales people operating in a five county area
- Managed small group sales for the state, included 14 employees, G A and over 100 independent brokers
BENEFITS CONSULTANT March, 1993 - June, 1994
Responsible for selling group Managed Care insurance directly to employers and through brokers. Specialized in large group sales.
- Led entire company in sales in 1994
- President’s Club for surpassing quota by 280%
- Opened new territory in Citrus and Hernando counties
-Led company in sales of Dual Option product with ITT Hartford
- Increased sales through brokers by 100% by building strong relationships
1992 - 1993
FINNERTY & FINNERTY, P.A. Lake Worth, Florida
Responsible for all sales of product other than agency’s, direct and through brokers. Specialized in voluntary ancillary products including those of Pacific Life and Annuity Company
- Generated $5,000 per month through Brokerage Department (Increase of 75%)
- Recruited 10 producing Agents and doubled size of department
- Created tracking system from lead to sale
1989 - 1992
MASSACHUSETTS MUTUAL N. Palm Beach, Florida
Specialized in group insurance coverages
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY
Licenses - Life, Health, Series 6 (now expired) and Variable Annuity
Completed - AHM 250 “Managed Healthcare: An Introduction”
Received designation-Professional, Academy for Healthcare Management (PAHM) 1997
Completed twelve hour Human Resources and Leadership skills education
Completed - “Advanced Leadership Training” administered by Leadership Development Center
Co-Founder and President elect of Jacksonville Association of Health Underwriters
Trustee, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
Cornerstone, Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
Chairman, Chamber of Commerce Sports Council
Chamber of Commerce Membership Steering Committee
Chairman, Jacksonville Jaguar Banquet
University Club Sports Council
Professional Football- Florida Renegades-Linebacker-1988-1990
Education- 1980-1984 – Lycoming College, Williamsport PA
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications and Advertising
Similar ResumesManager General Maintenance Business Director
Land O Lakes, FL - land, general manager, indiana, steel, oil,...Experience Work Objective Professional Personal
India, New Delhi, DL - bpo, dsa, 15k, delhi, sh, bba, chess, new delhi,...Design Project Development Manager Engineering
Canada, North York, ON - civil site, lance, aec, molecules, esthetics,...Sales Customer Service Manager Management Insurance
Tampa, FL - recruiter, term care, agent, agents, bilingual,...Engineer Manufacturing Sales Management Technical
United States - cnc, engineer, steel, description, drilling,...Customer Service Manager New Jersey Sales Assistant
Williamstown, NJ - animal shelter, crystal report, ltl, upon request,...Business Sales Management Manager Oracle Project
Valley Cottage, NY - sap, bw, oracle, business analyst, cognos, erp, sd,...Sales Manager Software Data Technician Maintenance
Naples, FL - port, technician, description, configuration, au,...Management Software System Design Data Computer Science
St Charles, IL - raja, indigo, vxworks, stuart, oo, embedded,...Customer Service Sales San Diego High School Marketing
San Diego, CA - canvass, work ethic, ethic, brandon, service sales,...