Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 510-*******
Objective: To attain a position in Software Engineering, where I can learn, understand, adapt and deliver high quality software projects using Java programming language.
• Over 5 years of JAVA/J2EE Development experience
• Expertise in developing applications using enterprise J2EE technologies like Java Servlets & JSP
• Hands on experience using J2EE frameworks like Struts , Spring, Hibernate, Web Services using Apache AXIS
• Hands on experience using XML, Ajax
• Good understanding of object oriented design and J2EE Design patterns
• Developed server-side applications using Java, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSTL, Struts, Spring, Java Mail, RMI, CORBA, UDDI, WSDL, SOAP, XML/XSL, JQuery, XML Schemas and deployed on J2EE/XML Platforms.
• Experience in using Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Business Delegate, Observer Pattern, Service Locator and Façade Pattern
• Hands on Experience with JUnit framework.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work both as a team player and on individual assignments.
• BrainBench certification – Java2 and JSP
• Experience with Agile Development
Master of Computer Applications, Osmania University
- Programming: Java/J2EE/EJB, JSP, PL/SQL
- J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Development IDEs: Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase,DB2.
- Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat
- Source repositories: SVN, CVS, and Perforce
- Build tools: Ant and Maven
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix, Solaris, Aix
Client: BMC Software (Sanjose,CA) Dec'10 to Jan ‘12
Project: Action Request System
Role: Senior Java Developer
Description: BMC is a multinational corporation specializing in Business Service Management (BSM) software, with record annual revenue in fiscal 2009 of $1.87 billion. BMC develops, markets and sells software used for multiple functions, including IT service management, data center automation, performance management and cloud computing management.
Involved in the development and maintainance of ARS (Action Request System) installer application.
Developed Domain and Business logic classes in Core Java
Extensively involved in defect fixing and new enhancements
Involved in developing the new installation panels and validation panels, building and launching the installers in Solaris and Unix environments
Used databases (Sybase, MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2) for data layer.
Deployed, tested and debugged the AR System applications in UNIX, Windows, Solaris and Aix platforms and also on the remote VM’s
Involved in project requirement discussions and customer escalations
Wrote JUnit test classes for testing the application in individual modules.
Unit testing and integration testing
Environment: JSwing, JDK 1.5, JUnit, JDBC, Webservices, Log4J, XML, Eclipse, Maven, Windows XP, Unix (Solaris), XManager, VSphere, and Perforce.
Client: Gymboree Corporation (Sanfrancisco,CA) Oct' 09 to Jun’ 10
Project: RPOS (Retek Point of Sale)\SIM (Store Inventory Management)
Role: Java Consultant
Description: The Gymboree Corporation is an international family of specialty retail brands,
that provide unique, high-quality products. Gymboree currently operates more than 585
stores in the U.S. and Canada, as well as an online store and its Retail stores provide
brands fashionable clothing and accessories of unique quality and style.
Involved in requirement gathering, design, analysis, implementation, testing, validation and deployment of RPOS application
Responsible for production support and maintenance of existing Inventory management (Bug fixes and enhancements)
Developed new reusable Swing view and server side components using existing RPOS framework
Developed bootstrap server processes to download and install the manifest data outbound files based on store center data for SIM application
Used Swing Components for Front End Design.
Environment: Swing, JDBC, ANT, XML,HTML, ECLIPSE, Oracle and PERFORCE.
Client: ELoan Inc (Pleasanton, CA) Aug’ 07 to Sep’ 09
Project: RETAIL DEPOSITS
Role: Java Consultant
Description: ELOAN is a leading online lending company in Mortgage, Home Equity and Auto
loans based in Pleasanton, CA. ELOAN has successfully started online banking by
introducing Savings and CDs online.
Developed new GUI screens using JSP and changes to existing Velocity templates.
Developed Status Delivery notification emails using Quartz services
Designed and developed Data Access Objects (DAO) to access the database.
Designed applications to reflect Model-View-Control (MVC) design.
Responsible for new client implementation with client base requirements.
Developing JSP’s as Views and a Controller Servlet that makes calls to the appropriate Model Bean Action class to get the Data Source object and formulates the XML object.
Developed JUnit test classes
Performed Unit & Integration testing plans.
Environment: Velocity Templates, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate,
ANT, ECLIPSE, JAXB, JDOM, XML, JBOSS and JAVA SCRIPT.
Client:AP Software Development Center (India)
Project:EST System Feb’ 07 to July’ 07
Role: Java Consultant
Description: The purpose of this project is to centralize all the branches of APSD and maintain all the employee, sales and transportation details. In which each module involves three major aspects; Insert forms, Edit forms and Reports for various criterion, some of the features that are included in are:
Maintaining the employee details.
Maintaining the sales information.
Maintaining the reports of transportation.
Involved in design and development of web application
Developed core web components using jsps/servlets
Developed servlets, java beans to work with the Business layer of the application
Performed unit testing.
Coding Java Business objects and controller classes Using Struts Framework.
Environment:,Jsp,Struts,Servlets,JDBC,SQL,ANT,XML, WEBLOGIC, ECLIPSE, Oracle and PERFORCE.