Contact no. : +************
To work in a competitive environment which provides optimum opportunity to learn and grow and sharpen my skills for my future endeavors.
I LOOK FORWARD TO
Being a part of an aggressive and innovative organization.
To make a career in Human Resources.
Course Year Board / University Marks (%)
M.B.A. 2009 – 2011 Ansal Institute of Technology 64.5 %
2006 – 2009 Kurukshetra University,
XII 2005 – 2006 H.B.S.E. 71%
X 2003 – 2004 H.B.S.E. 58.86%
Knowledge about MS –Word, PowerPoint and Internet Research.
1) Factorial Solutions Pte. Ltd., Gurgaon
This is Singapore headquartered executive search firm with its global office in Singapore and branch offices in Gurgaon.
Designation : Research Analyst
Duration : December 10 – Till Date
Team Size : 8
Role And Responsibilities
• Direct interaction with client
• End to end Recruitment cycle, Networking, Headhunting and Employee Referrals.
• Conducting Preliminary Interviews, Telephonic Interviews for the candidates and Finalizing recruitment process and compensation package along with reference /Background verifications (End to end recruitment cycle)
• Screen candidates based on job description, candidate's depth knowledge of relevant technology, functional skills, behaviorally attributes, job history, geography, ability to travel and other relevant qualities
• Analyzing Present job requirements and make sure that both the job expectations and the client's expectations are cleared before getting into the Selection processes.
• Excellent experience & exposure in recruitment activities, Employee relationship, coordinating with the Panels (clients) for placing the candidates.
• Coordinating and Communicating with the Clients and Candidates in recruitment
• Worked on and recruited Middle level and Senior level Management Positions
• Expertise in handling multiple skill sets
• Scheduling Interview for short listed Candidates, Follow up before and after Interview till the date of joining
• Worked on diverse requirements in IT, Banking & Financial, Analytics & Insurance Sector
• Maintaining trackers and databases
Clients : HSBC (Mumbai), HSBC (Bangalore), HSBC (Kolkata), AMEX, Northern Trust, GE Global Servicing.
Vigneshwara Developers Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon
Vigneshwara group is one of the largest professionally managed realty groups of India. The Group is a founder member of National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), a body under the aegis of Ministry of Housing, Govt. of India and the promoter member of Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM).
Designation : Trainee - HR
Duration : May 10 – July 10
I have completed my traning at Vigneshwara Developers Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon and concluded it in a project named “Effective Recuitment policy at Vigneshwara Developers Pvt. Ltd.”
Role & Responsibilities:
• Source the candidates for the open positions from job portal
• Cold calling to candidates
• Line up interviews with HR
• First round of profile screening through personal interaction.
• Making project with personal observation, interaction with employees & HR Manager and with the help of diary maintained through out the training period
• Got National Certificate in Dance.
• Voluntary Participation in International Conference on Nano Science Technology.
• Participated in various college events
• Active member of a NGO “Koshish- Kuch Kar Dikhane Ki”
• Good Convincing power
• Quick Learner
• Dedicated towards work
• Good at recruitment
• Listening Music
• Reading Books
Date of Birth : 9th Feb, 1989
Permanent Address : Flat no. 801, Cedar Estate, Sector-54, Gurgaon - 122003
Correspondence Address : H. No. 306 Old Police Line Area, Hisar - 125001
Name Anjali Parmar