**** ******* **** *** ****
Los Angeles, Ca 90045
Education: 1997-2002 Academy of Design and Technology Chicago, IL
B.A. Merchandise Management
04/07-07/11 Lucky Brand Jeans Vernon, Ca
Allocator Women’s Outlet and Kids
•In charge of shipment reporting which states the units shipped end of week by department. Including the variance to what was shipped last year. This report is used by merchants, VP of Planning and Allocation as well as store operations.
•Managed 47 million dollars in volume from DC to store.
•Collaboration with DC staff to make sure product gets to stores for monthly box set dates. I.e. reporting PO’s that partially shipped or did not ship.
•Works closely with the store operations team to make sure all new store styles and initiatives are communicated to stores.
•Collaborates with store planning team to create assortment plans for new store openings.
•Manage individual store inventory by analyzing weeks on hand, and weeks of supply through ad hoc analysis.
•In charge of denim replenishment by style and color, and size. .
•Trained new allocators on company systems i.e. RAMS, FULL CIRCLE, JDA and MMS replenishment and inventory management systems.
03/06-04/07 Sears Holdings Hoffman Estates, IL
Allocation Analyst (Sleepwear)
•Responsible for the replenishment and inventory levels for over 900 Sears and Sears Essentials stores.
•In charge of writing all domestic and import purchase orders for 30 million dollars worth of product.
•Responsible for shipping advertised product to over 900 stores.
•In charge of new store/remodel store product assortments.
•Analyze stores to make sure their inventory levels meets Sears expectations by OTB dollars and turnover percent.
•Trained new Sr. analyst on receipts, class level, advertised in stock and the replenishment system.
Nordstrom Chicago, IL
Sales Person (Shoe Department)
•Received numerous customer service letters.
•Trained new sales associates.
•Made sure current merchandise was displayed in eye-catching locations.
•Set up floor plans and displays on a daily basis
10/01-12/03 Anderson Merchandisers Chicago, IL
Field Sales Merchandiser
•Managed the western Illinois suburban territory, which included 5 Wal-Mart stores with DVD & VHS sales exceeding over $10 million.
•Communicates with all levels of management on sales and upcoming promotional events.
•Orders promotional product daily/weekly to maximize sales.
•Returns product to all eleven-movie studios when there is an overabundance.
•Responsible for placing point of purchase signing and displays.
SunglassHut Chicago, IL
•Responsible for the daily operations of a $500,000 retail store.
•Maintained weekly sales booklet.
•Imputed and control payroll hours for whole store.
•Controlled inventory on a daily and quarterly basis.
•Visual displays creative and done in a timely manner.
Similar ResumesProject Manager Customer Service Years Experience
Beverly Hills, CA
- avaya, cctv, techs, nortel, walmart, cabling,...Customer Service Manager Production Supervisor
- center manager, cnc, ea, training center,...Customer Service Entry Level Sales Management
- harold, beef, shoe, solving, lawn, pharmacy,...Customer Service Quality Control Sales Medical
San Antonio, TX
- bone, cosmetic, wellness, home health, phlebotomy,...Warehouse Home Company Distribution 2011 Hardware
- furnishings, foodservice, warehouse, trans,...Project Manager Customer Service Construction
- site superintendent, adam, construction safety,...DMV title Clerk
Panorama City, CA
- ucs, verifier, nuys, henderson, van, automotive,...Computer Experience High School Science Application
India, Madurai, TN
- madurai, maths, mca, chess, bio, sec, tamil, girls,...Sr Developer/DBA
- dataguard, rac, crs, rman, cis, dba, tomorrow,...LPN
- certified medical assistant, methadone,...