Developer Manager Information Technology Oracle
*** ****** **** | West Chester, PA *9380 | C: 610-***-**** | firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute QA testing and second level support developed systems. Experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of integration testing, as well as training and supporting end the users once the system is moved into production
The Haven Group, West Chester, PA
Technical QA Tester and Support Specialist 12/2002 – Present
During the QA phase, develops and implements detailed test cases as well as the train users and provide second level technical support once the system is moved to production.
• Lead integration tester for successful EDI Mapping tool written in C using an ORACLE database. Provides detailed documentation for developers to use to correct problems.
• Worked one on one with developer during tests and release of internal HR systems for staff. Conducted staff training and provided documentation.
• Comprehensive knowledge of using computer systems with excellent project management skills.
• Designed and implemented detailed Excel reports displaying internet and phone usage.
• Identified and implemented technologies and methods of using existing technology to help users work more efficiently, including:
• Creating/revising macros, SQL and spreadsheets in Excel and access to produce customized reports department manager.
• Prepared documentation and training materials, and trains users in all implementation and upgrading Outlook, GroupWise, Contact Wise and COLD.
PeopleSoft Corporation, West Conshohocken, PA
9/1996 – 12/2002
Seasoned instructor in the following courses: People Code, SQL/SQR, Advanced SQR, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, and Accelerated People code/SQL/SQR, all taught with SQL Server Database. Provided support to technical PeopleSoft HRMS consulting staff after hours.
• Provided support second level support to PeopleSoft consulting staff.
• Co-Authored Advanced SQR student and instructor guides.
• Lead course liaison for SQL/SQR class.
• Authored instructor guide for People Code, SQL/SQR, and Process Scheduler.
• Attended all PeopleSoft technical classes.
Decision One, Malvern PA
Lead PeopleSoft HRMS Developer 6/1995 – 9/1996
Lead developer in-house developer and database manager during the implementation and upgrade of PeopleSoft HRMS and Payroll systems using ORACLE database.
• Aided in the implementation of PeopleSoft HRMS system release 5.0 (HR, Payroll and Benefit Administration).
• Performed upgrade from PeopleSoft Release 5.0 to 6.0.
GMIS, Malvern, PA
Sr. Programmer Analyst 12/1987–6/1995
Programmer analyst who implemented and supported the following systems for the company:
• Quintus Call Tracking System which used an ORACLE database and was written in C and SQR.
• ACT Sales Lead Tracking System
• Ceridian Payroll System
• Clinical Request System - Written in C and Word on top of an ORACLE database.
Delaware County Community College
Associate Degree, Major in Business Administration and Information Technology
Similar ResumesSr Business Objects Developer
- ccm, webi, content management, sap bi, teradata,...Business Testing Customer Service Data Objects
- informatica, test lead, webi, drug safety,...Sr Business Objects Developer
- bobj, sap bi, ccm, fico, webi, abap, bw, bo,...Sr QA Analyst
- j2ee, loadrunner, qtp, hyperion, wsdl, dot net,...Quality Assurance Project Software Business Manager
- selenium, test lead, iphone, ios, ipad, websphere,...Business Development Customer Service Analyst
- pharmacists, dea, aaron, pharmacy, coo, rep,...Business Analyst, Quality assurance specialist, Information assurance
- security specialist, visualizer, developer,...Customer Service Business Analyst Project Test
- content management, teamsite, shell script,...Software Tester
- qa tester, fpga, software tester, sample, tester,...Business Testing Project Manual Development Experience
- hospitalist, qa tester, j2ee, qtp, tester, aspnet,...