Position: Medical technologist
CERTIFICATION: Medical Technologist MT (ASCP)
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology, Minor in Chemistry
Wichita State University, Wichita, Ks (2008)
Work experience/ Intership
Portland VA Medical Center, Portland,OR (October 2009- May 2010)
Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wichita, KS (August 2007- May 2008) – Intership. Wichita Clinic (August 2007- May 2008)
• Conducted daily aerobic and anaerobic bacteriology testing, gram stains, multiple set up procedures including urine, blood, tissue, and swabs from various sources, MRSA PCR, susceptibility and ID, work- up of positive blood cultures from BacT/ALERT instrument. Also, conducted rapid tests including Rapid Flu, RSV, Rapid Strep, and Wet mount.
• Performed manual cell differentials, manual body fluid cell counts, dilution procedures, CBC with automated differential using LH 750, PT/INR, PTT, Fibrinogen, and D- Dimer on STAGO Compact.
• Conducted automated urinalysis and manual dipstick with microscopic exams on Iris/IQ system.
• Conducted type & screens, antibody identification, crossmathes, saline replacement, DATs, elutions, thawed plasma, assigned units blood products.
• Received shipments from American Red Cross
• Blood Bank software experience on VBECS and Vista.
Chemistry and Immunology
• Performed chemistry and immunology testing.
Daily/weekly maintenance with Cobas 6000 c501 &c601, and Cobas 411
Customer Service Management
McLoud, OK - loan, patel, sap, asset management, chain, factory,...
Project Manager Management
Leesburg, VA - pmo, sharepoint, primavera, farm, scheduler, army,...
United States - underwriter, fraud, mortgage, remedy, loan, chase,...
Cherry Hill, NJ - facilities, house, boiler, utilities, labor, areas,...
Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX - attendance, service representative, students,...
Philadelphia, PA - iron, metal, driver, kentucky, crane, fresh, cdl,...
Niles, MI - casino, valet, tim, wood, drilling, hole, truck,...