RONIE L. ABESIA
Im Seeking Challenging Position of in medical setting where I can contribute to provide quality of care services.
Medical Laboratory Scientist Certification/License from
• California Clinical laboratory scientist license pending (applied on July 25, 2011)
• American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) since 2009 up to present
• American Medical Technology (AMT) since 2007 up to present
• Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) since 2003 up to present
• Microbiology Instructor and Caregiver Instructor in Martinez Memorial College (Philippines) – 2003-2004
• Medical Technologist Analyst –John Paul Drug Testing Center (Philippine) - 2002-2004
• Medical Technology Intern at Saint Luke’s Medical Center and Armed forces of the Philippines 2001-2002
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (BSMT) at Manila Central University Philippines 1998-2002
• Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) Certified - 2011
• Drug Testing Seminar at Dangerous Drug Board (Philippines) 2003
Institute’s Continuing Education Certificate of Excellence for the year 2009 awarded by American Medical Technology USA.
Philippines, Talisay, CALABARZON - medical technologist, technologist, philippine,...
Colton, CA - medical technologist, technologist, scientist,...
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - medical technologist, laboratory, technologist,...
Los Angeles, CA - medical technologist, technologist, following,...
Medical Technologist Quality Control
Valparaiso, FL - medical technologist, technologist,...
Quality Assurance Control
Orange, CA - medical technologist, technologist, belt,...
Costa Mesa, CA - technologist, medical technologist, scientist, qc,...