RONIE L. ABESIA
Im Seeking Challenging Position of in medical setting where I can contribute to provide quality of care services.
Medical Laboratory Scientist Certification/License from
• California Clinical laboratory scientist license pending (applied on July 25, 2011)
• American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) since 2009 up to present
• American Medical Technology (AMT) since 2007 up to present
• Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) since 2003 up to present
• Microbiology Instructor and Caregiver Instructor in Martinez Memorial College (Philippines) – 2003-2004
• Medical Technologist Analyst –John Paul Drug Testing Center (Philippine) - 2002-2004
• Medical Technology Intern at Saint Luke’s Medical Center and Armed forces of the Philippines 2001-2002
Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (BSMT) at Manila Central University Philippines 1998-2002
• Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) Certified - 2011
• Drug Testing Seminar at Dangerous Drug Board (Philippines) 2003
Institute’s Continuing Education Certificate of Excellence for the year 2009 awarded by American Medical Technology USA.
Graduate of B.S Criminology
Philippines - ojt, city, caloocan, phd, professor, valenzuela,...
Dallas, TX - technologist, generalist, microbiology, lab,...
Philippines, Guiguinto, Central Luzon - taguig, cavite, city, central, references,...
Philippines - sta, teacher, union, mrs, filipino, occupation,...
Fresh Graduate of Tourism Management
Philippines - tourism, caloocan, hall, rita, club, above,...
Project Manager Development
Los Angeles, CA - cancer, cell, techniques, various, led, analytical,...
Microsoft Office Manager
Los Angeles, CA - iran, lab, cell, laboratory, technologist, counter,...