S.M FAWAD ALAM
Cell : +************
CNIC NO : 42201-5810291-7
DOB : 2nd Oct, 1984
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan 2010 – Present
Oracle ERP Financial Functional
3Cs Private Limited
1) Atlas Battery
• Information Gathering
• Analysis of their Business Processes
• User manual
2) Feroz Textile Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Information Gathering for Finance and Supply Chain
• Prepare Minutes of the Meeting
• Setups for Banks, Customers, Creditors and Oracle EBS R12 GL on Test Environment
• Prepare Data Load Scripts.
3) Dollar Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Go Live Support for Oracle GL, FA and AR
• UAT Scripts
• Reconciliation of Trial Balance
• FSG Reports
• User Training
4) KASB Securities Limited
• Learn KASB Business Flow and Chart of Accounts
• Go Live Support of Oracle GL and AP
• User Training of Both the Modules
• Mass Allocation of Expenses
• FED Tax setup
• Reconciliation Activity at any step required
• FSG Reports
Jul 2008 – Feb 2009
Barclays Bank Plc, Pakistan
• Brought Business for the Bank from Individuals and Company or from Corporate Sector.
• Cold Calling.
• Managed Attrition from the Accounts.
• Managed Clients Portfolio
• Rendered Excellent Services to the Account Holder.
• Customer Care Services for other Banking Products.
Jun 2009 – Aug 2009
in Retail Banking,
United Bank Ltd, Pakistan
• Vouchers Auditing and reconciliation.
• ATM online and off line transactions reconciliation.
• Day end counting for Utility Bills and Cash.
• Processed request for cheque books and ATM cards
• Processing for all kinds of cheques i.e. clearing cheques, Cash Cheques, Inter bank Clearing Cheques e.t.c.
Oct 2007 – Feb 2008
Banking Officer, Operations
Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan
• Processed all Customer’s Request, Complains and Inquiries on EBBS Banking System.
• Performed Activities like Activation or deactivation of ATM Cards and Credit Cards.
• Rendered services to customers like Account balances, Loan Account Balance, online Bank Draft Request and Credit card’s outstanding balance.
• Processed request for Blocking ATM Cards or Cheque Books on Lost.
• Performed activities like offsetting loans from one loan account to another.
Jun 2005 – Sep 2007
Manager, International Alvia Promotions, Pakistan
Call Center, Karachi
• Outbound Calls.
• Bookings and Re bookings.
• Hiring Agents for Call Center.
• Trained Agents.
• Motivate Agents.
• Handled Issues pertaining to agents and the Business both.
B.com (Commerce) in 2005
Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) in 2002
Matriculation (Science) in 2000
MBA (Finance and Accounting)
Iqra University, Karachi, Pakistan
• Introduction to Business
• Business English
• Business statistics & Mathematics
• Self management skills
• IT for managers
• Principles of Marketing
• Business Economics
• Essentials of Islamic Finance
• Principles of Management
• Supply chain Management
• Human Resource Management
• Organizational Behavior
• Management Sciences
• Marketing Management
• Managerial Communication
• Computer Skills: Ms Office, Adobe Photo Shop, Windows, Ms Outlook, Internet Explorer
• Communication Skills
• Administrative Skills
• Customer Care Skills
• Writing Skills
• Hardware installations and capable of doing all hardware necessary works.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
PSTC (Presentation skills & technique certificate) with 78%
INTEREST & HOBBIES
1) Hanging around with friends on Weekends and Listen to Musics.
Reference would be furnished on Demand.