**** *. ***** (312) ***-****
CHICAGO, IL 60621 email@example.com (312) ***-****
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position as a MIBC/MAA Instructor, Medical Administrative Assistant Medical Insurance claims Processer, Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Collections, Medical Coding and/or other training related fields.
ASHFORD UNIVERSITY CHICAGO, IL
Business Administration, MBA Degree, 07/12
NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSTY CHICAGO, IL
Healthcare Leadership, Bachelor of Science Degree, 03/06
TAYLOR BUSINESS INSTUTE
Medical Billing Specialist, Associate of Applied Science Degree CHICAGO, IL
10/07-9/19/11 Everest College (Lead Instructor) CHICAGO, IL
Teach all aspects of medical billing and medical coding to students enrolled in program, Maintained and taught assignments for each module, followed the Developed and approved Curriculum to the accreditation guidelines.
Ensured the quality of instruction provided in the class room, Maintain a positive, encouraging classroom environment for the highest quality learning environment. Keep daily records of attendance and grades
04/06-11/07 Mercy Hospital (Clerk Coordinator/ Medical Biller) CHICAGO, IL
Process daily admissions, Discharges and transfers, Transcribe Physician orders, scheduled diagnostic test and therapies for patients, Assemble and maintained patient charts. Worked close with charge nurse informing them with criteria for admission Provided clerical support for the telemetry unit and billing unit, Verified Insurance, Follow up on failed claims, Medicare collections; Process Medical Records; Process Claims Forms via Meditech/Medisoft
3/05-04/06 Mercy Hospital (Medical Records Clerk) CHICAGO, IL
Medicare collections; Patient admissions; Medical Records; observe the processing of Medicare Claim Forms via Meditech/Medisoft
01/2-03/05 Garlfield Dental Office (Medical Receptionist/Biller) CHICAGO, IL
Register Patients, pull patients medical charts, and file patient medical charts.
Verified Insurance, field claim forms via Meditec/Medisoft
Set Appointments, Reschedule appointments, verified appointments.
Collect co-payment for patient visit, handled accounts receivables.
1999-2002 DOLLAR PLUS BEAUTY SUPPLY (Assistant Manager) CHICAGO, IL
Answer high volume of telephone calls from customers regarding payments and charges
Balanced daily receipts, cash, and prepared bank deposits.
CERTIFICATION: National Certified Coding & Insurance Specialist, 10/03
Certified in medical insurance billing and coding
Certified Office system Specialist, 03/03
Diploma in office system
Certificate in Customer Service Skills
Similar ResumesMedical Biller
- biller, medical biller, physician, unpaid,...Medical Billing Insurance Service Representative
- adjuster, practitioners, npi, denials, edi,...Medical Administrative Assistant Billing Insurance
- electronic medical, electronic medical records,...Data Entry/Billing/Administrative Assistant
- therapist, massage, lamp, salesforce, siebel,...Medical billing and Collections Specialist
- medical claims, biller, medi, collector,...Sales
- mlm, direct mail, restaurant management, recruiter,...Administrative Assistant Medical Billing Entry Level
- assistant medical, medical administrative...Law, Real Estate, Marketing, Health Administration, Labor Relations
- indeed, jasper, steward, real estate agent,...Manager Insurance Operations Quality Control Office
- vtl, machinist, oilfield, ehs, cnc, firefighter,...Certified Medical Assistant - Medical Biller & Collections
- steer, jamie, certified medical assistant,...