Quality Assurance Java Software Development Design
Post a job
Seeking an internship for Summer ****/ fulltime to keep myself abreast with the latest technologies and use my technical aptitude to effectively contribute to the success of the organization
Master of Science, Computer Science
The University of Texas at Dallas, USA (GPA 3.39/4.0) Dec 2012 Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering
Mumbai University, India June 2010
Programming Languages C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Servers Apache Tomcat 7.0.12
Databases MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.1
Softwares MS Office, Weka, Dreamweaver, NetBeans, Visio, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Photoshop,Flash
Operating System Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux
Quality Assurance/ Validation Intern, Agfa Healthcare Fall 2011
• Responsible for creating test plans, configuring the environment for testing the healthcare product software
• Responsible for performing Quality Assurance/Validation tests for several desktop integrations and numerous clinical software products in tandem with Agfa's IMPAX 6 client with validation on Windows 7 as well as Windows XP platform
• Utilizing Edgewall Trac to report functionality defects/bugs to monitor resolution progress and redirect them back to the appropriate team so as to fix the error
• Coordinating with the software development team to identify defects in integration software so as to produce design solutions
Technologies & Tools: IMPAX 6 Client, Trac, Subversion Software, AgfaNConsole
Developed SIFE (Student In Free Enterprise) Website and Brochure Jun 2011 to Present
• The SIFE website is an informative and interactive website for UTD SIFE, a non-profit organization.
Student Worker- Library Web and Technology Services Assistant Current
• Responsible for working on special projects that will enhance the Library Website.
• Editing web pages for Library Website
• check web pages for errors
• work with Library Web Services Department to complete new redesigns or additions to the web pages
• accurately log and monitor calls in the web-based IT Chronicle Customer Care Center
• assist LITS staff with technical support of the library hardware/software
• help LITS staff to maintain hardware and software for computers/laptops/printers in the library, including installing, upgrading, and general care
Machine Learning Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Artificial Intelligence Computer Networks
Information Retrieval Object Oriented Analysis and Design
Databases Software Project Planning and Management
• K-Means Algorithm on Images and Bagging & AdaBoosting Spring 2012
The K-Means algorithm implemented included the implementation if the K-means clustering algorithm on 2 different images. Points were initialized randomly at the start and tests were performed several times to examine the impact to selection of initialization points on the final clusters formed.
For the Bagging & AdaBoosting part of several Weka datasets were used and the Weka meta functions of Bagging and AdaBoostM1 were used with three different classifiers to study the effect of Bagging and AdaBoosting on different datasets & classifiers and how Bagging and AdaBoosting affect the error rate of different datasets.
Technologies and Tools: Java, Eclipse IDE, JPEG Images, Weka and Weka Datasets
• Web Search Engine Spring 2011
The Web Search Engine’s development included the development of web crawlers, indexing module, page ranking module, retrieval module and the query processing module (i.e. crawl HTML pages up to several level, create an index for the words in the document, calculate the rank of the pages and perform query retrieval that retrieves pages with max weight) tailored for four domains in DMOZ.
Technologies and Tools: Apache Lucene, Java, JSP, Java Servlet, Apache Tomcat
• Texas Car Dealership Website Fall 2011
The website development began with the design and development of UML diagrams and using these UML diagrams developed the website. The feature set included: Search Inventory, Schedule Test Drive, Quick Quote, Build Car, Value Your Trade, Customer registration. Designed frontend in XML and coding in Java; Presentation in Flash and images in Photoshop.
• Media Player Mumbai University
The Media Player required developing an interface for choosing “.mp3” files and playing them using Java Media Framework (JMI) as function engine and developed the interface using Java Swings (Applet).
Technologies and Tools: Java, Java Media Framework, Java Applets
• Employee Payroll System Mumbai University
Developed and analyzed the employee payroll system after designing it using all UML diagrams and applying the GRASP design pattern.
Technologies and Tools: UML Diagrams, Rational Rose
ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Presently, Public Relations Officer of the Society of Women Engineers at UTD
• Have a certificate in Information Security offered by UTD
• Was the Orientation Peer for the orientations organized by the International Students Services Organization, UTD Spring 2011
Visa Status: F-1
Similar ResumesElectrical Designer
India, Vadodara, GJ - applicant, saudi, submit, electrical, plc, arabia,...CV of Ismail Ishaq
United States - philippines, indonesia, aviation, programmer, pt,...ERP & Portal Implementation Consultant; Project Manager
Newtown Square, PA - sample, example, template, oracle, programmer,...Electrical Construction Manager New York Supervisor
Avon Park, FL - molding, foreman, electrical, plumbing, drywall,...Engineer Maintenance Experience Curriculum Vitae
TX - engineer, vitae, tester, curriculum vitae,...Computer Support Technician
Spokane, WA - mechanic, aviation, bae, dba, turbine, aircraft,...Medical Nurse Registered Management San Antonio
San Antonio, TX - medical lab technician, pacu, micu, nicu, r.n.,...Administrative Assistant Receptionist
Lawrenceville, GA - medical billing, nurses, business intelligence,...Resume-Hawkins
Moosic, PA - mechanic, available upon request, available upon,...Customer Service Management Front Desk Los Angeles
chino gills, CA - philippines, peoplesoft, agent, front desk, hotel,...