*** ******* **., ***. #***
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
• Serviced & Repaired LCD-LED, Plasma, DLP, Projection & Direct View TV’s
• Resolve Customer’s needs via Sales of Protection Agreements & Accessories
• Explain Repairs I performed & Instructed Customers on correct use of appliances
• Operated & Maintained Printing-Bindery-Mailroom Equipment
• Trained 5 – 10 employees on operation of equipment
• Quick Learner
• Repair, Troubleshoot, Solder Diodes, Power Supplies, Video/Audio Processing, Motor Control Boards, Potentiometers, Encoders/Decoders, Relays, Solenoids, Vertical Output Circuits, Horizontal Output Circuit
Field Service Electronics Technician
Sears/A&E (Low Workforce Layoff) 2008 – Feb. 2012
Serviced LCD-LED, Plasma, DLP, Projection, D-View TV’s. Sold Protection Agreements/Accessories.
Bindery Equipment/Cutter Operator
Diversagraphics May 2008 – Oct. 2008
Cut High Quality Die Cut Printing & other various products for Food, Aerospace,… wildlife Industries.
Scholastics March 2007 – May 2008
Performed various tasks in different Departments including Holds, Q.A., Warehouse/Dock, Ship & Rcvg.
Columbia Daily Tribune June 2006 – March 2007
Operated & Maintained various Bindery & Mail Equipment.
Field Service Engineer
Data Comm Inc. Sept. 2005 – April 2006
Serviced various Analog-Digital Copiers, Printers & Faxes. Delivery and Set-Up of Equipment.
Field Service Engineer
Universal Medical Resources April 2003 – August 2005
Serviced Nuclear Medicine Equipment throughout the United States.
Bindery Equipment Operator
Modern Litho Print Co. May 2002 – April 2003
Operated & Maintained various Folders, Cutters, Drills, Binders and Stitchers. Performed other tasks.
Computer Information Systems Degree Courses
Lincoln University 1999 – 2001 (Day/Night)
Electrical Engineering Degree Courses
Central MO State University 1988 – 1989
Associate of Technology degree - Electronics Engineering Technology
Linn Technical College 1986 – 1988
Certificate of Graphic Arts/Printing
Nichols Career Center 1984 – 1985
Golden Apron Award – Printing 1995
Konica-Minolta Service School Chicago, Ill. 2005
Spanish – Speak & Read (Begin-Intermediate) – taking lessons and studying on my own because I Love it!
Chinese – Have learned some!
Thai -- Have learned a little!
Vietnamese -- A few words!
Similar ResumesElectronic Technician
- ts16949, smt, oven, ib, technologist, cdl, dryer,...Electronics Technician / Supervisor
- e2, avionic, ea, nas, cool, emc,...Field Service Engineer
- revision, rapid, firmware, identification,...I&C Engineer
- improvement project, instrumentation engineer,...Customer Service Field Technician Engineer Equipment
New York, NY
- flushing, pg, pharmacy, field service technician,...field service technician
huntington beach, CA
- toshiba, firmware, field service technician,...Engineer Entry Level Electrical Service Engineering
South Amboy, NJ
- amboy, entry level electrical, thermal power,...Customer Service Electrical Technician Experience
- control panel, hvac technician, plant operator,...Electronics Engineering Technician
- electronics engineering, technical lead, lcd,...Electronic technician
- terminals, audio visual, doc, servo, appliance, rr,...