Career Objective -Seeking a position in the Landscaping industry, where problems and opportunities are a match to my wide range of skills and abilities.
Education and Licensure:
B.S. Biblical Studies, Lancaster Bible College & Graduate School Graduated in 2009
• Completed an internship leading youth sporting events with local churches in Southwest Russia through SEND International
• Emphasis in Pastoral Studies
• Evangelized with world-view surveys in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Sweden, and Switzerland
• Led a number of small group and leadership activities
High School-Gastonia North Carolina Gaston Christian
School Graduated in 2004 High School Diploma
February 2011-February 2012 NC Eyewear Cornelius NC
Shipping & Receiving Department
• Handle incoming and outgoing packages for USPS & UPS mail.
• Navigate inventory problems.
• Negotiate pricing standards for supplies.
• Set standards for quality control of product.
• Ship orders using Mass 90 & Star Ship shipping programs.
• Supply support to customer service department.
• Track shipments both National & Internationally.
September 2010-February 2011 Laid-off
February 2008 - September 2010 Diversco Integrated Services Spartanburg, SC Janitorial Manager
• Balanced three separate payroll accounts weekly.
• Equipped employees with weekly and monthly safety training according to OSHA standards.
• Established custodial standards throughout the facility.
• Handled background checks, held interviews, hired, trained, and terminated employees.
• Handled monthly meal set-up and cleanup for four hundred plus employees.
• Managed supplies in order to accommodate vendors
• Supervised a staff of fifteen to twenty employees directly over two separate shifts.
June 2001 - July 2010 Gaston Christian School, Incorporated Gaston, NC Grounds Keeper (FT& PT)
• Drywall repair and painting
• Field maintenance, aeration, and irrigation.
• Lawn mowing-operated 60 inch Zero Turn mower.
• Light replacement and ballast work.
• Maintained flower beds.
• Pressure washed sidewalks.
• Special events set-up
References furnished on request