**** ***** ******
Fresh Meadows, NY **365
H# (718) ***- ****
C# (347) ***- ****
Responsible and experienced rehabilitation aide with ability to work in a fast paced environment seeking for a position in a rehabilitation clinic.
• Able to quickly learn and adapt to surroundings.
• Able to work independently and perform clerical assignments.
• Depth ability to operate office equipments.
• Excellent service and phone skills.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Strong ability to recognize differences among data, objects, facts and material.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Knowledge of filing and record keeping.
• Excellent ability to greet visitors, to handle phone calls and to give information to customers and visitors.
• Able to follow written and oral instructions.
• Computer literate.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Mac 0SX, Mac OS 8.6, Mac 0S9, Linux
Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 1997, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Outlook Express, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw Pro
Laguardia Community College, Long Island City, NY
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Program
Queens College, Flushing, NY
June 2008-August 2008
Completed Pharmacy Technician Certification Program
Francis Lewis High School, Fresh Meadows, NY
High School Diploma (Regents Diploma)
Certified with Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
Flushing Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation, Flushing, NY
Occupational Therapist Aide (Reference Available)
• Transport patients to and from treatment areas, using wheelchairs or providing standing support.
• File and maintain patients records.
• Maintain equipment and furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly and disassembly of equipment and accessories.
• Encourage patients and attend to their physical needs to facilitate the attainment of therapeutic goals.
• Setting up patients on wheelchairs with correct positioning device(s) as well as properly adjusting wheelchair according to patients needs.
• Assist patients by setting them up with therapeutic exercise and educate on how to properly perform therapeutic exercise.
• Assist Occupational Therapist in maintaining and troubleshooting equipment on patient care areas.
• Resposible for ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
Center for Rehabilitation, Flushing, NY
2007 to 2008
Receptionist and Physical Therapist Aide (Reference Available)
• Obtain and verify patient insurance information, and register patients.
• Prepare and update patients‘ charts and associated records.
• Enter patient data into files and automated databases.
• Respond to telephone inquiries, and screen calls to determine nature and urgency of inquiry, refer calls and schedule appointments with therapists.
• Receive money for co-payments and write out receipts.
• Setting up patients on a neuromuscular stimuation machine, as well as applying heat and or ice packs.
• Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients practicing exercises and
functional activities, under direction of the physical therapist.
• Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
• Clean and organize work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
National Wholesale Liquidators, Flushing, NY
2003 to 2004
Stock and Sales
• Responsible for placing merchandise in corresponding areas.
• Setting up merchandise displays and maintaining display areas.
• Taking inventory of stocked merchandise.
• Interacting with a large volume of customers on a daily basis, as well as providing them with neccesary assistance.
• Assisting with closing the store.
Our Lady of the Angelus R.C. Church, Rego Park, NY
2003 to Date
Clerical Assistant (Reference Available)
• General Receptionist anf Recordkeeping skills.
• Communicating with individuals to answer questions, or explain information.
• Answered telephones, direvected calls, and took messages.
• Maintaining office area, and responsible for closing office.
• Providing general help to the priest(s) on duty.
Similar ResumesManager Office Customer Service Medical Management
Costa Mesa, CA - therapist, massage, vacancies, biller, home health,...Electrical Physical Therapist Assistant Maintenance
San Diego, CA - therapist, hvac, physical therapist, electrical,...Sr Sharepoint Developer /.Net Developer
India, Bangalore, KA - csharp, developer, vitae, curriculum vitae,...Physical Therapist Assistant
Pavilion, NY - licensure, acute care, therapist, erik, massage,...Customer Service Medical Assistant Sales Physical Therapist
Paradise Valley, AZ - therapist, physical therapist, therapy, ultrasound,...Customer Service Sales Insurance Assistant Experience
Irvington, NJ - therapist, speech, childcare, occupational, rehab,...Latoya Clark
BROOKLYN, NY - aviation, physician, clinical, attendant, houston,....NET Developer
Seattle, WA - developer, software developer, csharp, sql,...Sr .NET Developer /Software Engineer
Seattle, WA - sample, csharp, template, sql, medical device,...Sr Developer & Analyst
Seattle, WA - java, php, developer, programmer, linux, sas, bio,...