Manager Quality Control Engineer Data Entry Machine Operator
**** ******** *****
Pueblo, Co ****5
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am submitting this resume for the Quality Inspector Position which was posted on the website. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience, and career interests.
My background in a production environment is very extensive. In my work experience I have performed First Article Inspections, Dimensional Inspections, Non-Destructive Testing and Paint Inspections. I also created Process Work Instructions, Inspection Record Forms and Process Inspector Inspection plans for the Quality Department.
My education is ongoing to ensure I receive proficient skills in my field. Once I have my degree I feel all these skills combined would make me a strong candidate for an Engineer. Thank you for your time and consideration.
2113 CHAUTARD DRIVE
PUEBLO, CO 81005
To obtain a full time position with a dynamic industry-leading company. My goal is to gain career experience, while putting into practices my recent college training and considerable leadership skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
I participate regularly in safety training at work. I have the adeptness to function under high-pressure situations, and communicate with management as well as co-workers, and operate with little supervision.
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
9/09 - 2/12 Vestas /Towers Pueblo, Co
Surface Treatment Inspections
5/08 - 9/09 The Trane Company Pueblo, Co
Supplier and internal part quality audits
Part fit up trouble shooting and resolving on Assembly Line
Disposition of parts
Assist Engineers on projects
3/06 - 5/08 The Trane Company Pueblo, Co
Teach fundamentals of machining such as Mathematics, Machine Tool Practices, and Blueprint Reading. I also instructed students to safely operate manual machines such as Lathe, Mill, Drill Press and Surface Grinder.
1/01 - 3/06 The Trane Company Pueblo, Co
(CNC) Computer Numerical Control operator
Measure compressor parts using precision instrumentation such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and thread gauges
3/12 Wind Technician Certificate
8/08 - 5/10 University of Southern Colorado Pueblo, Co
7/07 - 5/08 Colorado Technical University Pueblo, Co
1/04 - 1/07 Pueblo Community College Pueblo, Co
1/01 Machinist Certificate
Create circuits on circuit boards
Troubleshoot motors & controllers
Troubleshoot relay's & circuit breakers
Meter devices such as oscilloscope and multimeter
Proficient in blueprints and GE schematics
Surface Treatment Inspections
Certified Easy Laser & Photo
Certified Hardness Test
Precision instrumentation such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators and thread gauges.
Certified in the safe operation of fork truck, stacker, crane and electric pallet jacks.
Computer skills such as data entry, Microsoft office applications and create spreadsheets for the Quality Department
Don Guillan Manager 719-***-****
Art Shinn Manager 719-***-****
Bob Kreuser General Manager 719-***-****
Similar ResumesCNC Machinist / Manual Machinist / CMM / QC Inspecter
Grand Junction, CO
- inspecter, okuma, mastercam, osp, manual machinist,...REG Supervisor/Machinist Millwright Supervisor. 35 years exp.
- reactor, machinist, millwright,...Sales Management Business Development Manager
India, New Delhi, DL
- operating system, market development,...Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- banners, epic, 6th, coreldraw, solidworks, gears,...Facilities/Operations Director
- production management, facility manager, cfc, foot,...Highly Qualified & Experienced UK Teacher of English
United Kingdom, Peterborough, NTH
- tefl, cse, ielts, oa, rodney, philip, ukraine,...Financial Services Leader
- reno, service delivery, hartford, casualty, bench,...Clinical Research Coordinator
San Antonio, TX
- clinical research coordinator, data manager, lvn,...Engineer Manufacturing Project Design Supervisor
- eplan, routes, logo, rslogix, s7, telemetry, iran,...Electrical Manager Engineer Management Maintenance
United Arab Emirates
- project engineering, electrical power,...