Michael J. Keller, C.P.M.
Vernon Hills, Illinois 60061
E- Mail: email@example.com
Experienced SAP professional
• Provided end to end SAP solutions, implemented SAP and interfaces
• Integrated between business needs and the technology – Designed system strategy
• Evaluated Customer needs, defined and installed new values, implemented changes, planned
different transition and tested functionality in order to fulfill organization needs
• Documented test cases, managed changes and addressed costs to organization
• Trained users, prepared training materials, prepared guidelines, assisted users and supported
technical staff on the implementation of SAP
SAP Inventory Management / Requirements Analysis
Warehouse Management / MRP Business Process Mapping
SAP Production Planning Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel,
• SAP Master Data PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
SAP Plant Maintenance MS Project
Ariba Change Management
User Acceptance Test Procure to Pay
Supply Chain Purchasing / Procurement
Collabera – Mondelez International, Deerfield, Illinois
Source to Pay MM SAP MRO Lead – Responsible for the conversion and
implementation of Plant Maintenance (PM) and MRO materials from SAP 4.7 to
ECC 6.0. Perform Testing in HPQC and report defects. Review Master Data loads
of Material Masters, Purchasing Information Records (Standard, Consignment and
Subcontracting), Source List, Purchasing Groups, MRP Controllers, and
Requisition, and Purchase Order Approval Workflow. Create Job aids and train
Plant personnel. Create Centrally Agreed Contracts and Work Order Catalogs
Kraft Foods, Northfield, Illinois
Manager Distribution Technology - Development and deployment of future state
electronic data interchange (EDI) solution to partners (Third Party Logistics (3PL) &
External Manufacturers (EM)). Standardized transactions to accommodate all
aspects of inbound receiving, outbound shipping, inventory adjustments and
repack / module building. Managed five 3PL and two EM implementations
Catalyst North America Deployment Lead - Catalyst – a multi-year
07 to 11
Global $1 billion project to integrate, streamline, and standardize systems,
business processes, and communications through implementation of SAP ECC6 to
50 plants, 110 External Manufacturers and over 27,000 users. Benefits were
reductions in material loss, manufacturing labor and expenses, material cost, and
work in progress. Quality Management, Regulatory compliance and traceability
were greatly improved. Improvements on Order fill rates and accounts receivables
were also realized.
• Lead 10 full Plant Life cycle implementations with detailed functional knowledge
of Warehouse Management, Mobile Data entry (RF screens), Handling Unit
Management, Inventory Management, Quality Management, Procure to Pay,
Production Processing, and Logistics Execution
• Responsible for Project Management, Training, Security, Go Live, Master Data
Migration, and Disengagement plans
• Performed User Acceptance testing and utilized HP Quality Center to escalate
any issues to be resolved
• Participated on the Change Management team to proactively address change
Michael J. Keller, C.P.M.
• Created job aids and trained plant personnel and team members on system and
reporting (BEX) functionality
• Developed templates to gather and analyze current plant processes.
• Devised a checklist for team members for future implementations
• Responsible for the rollout of Indirect Material and Services Requisition process,
Asset Management and Internal Order process for R&D trials to 7 manufacturing
locations through SaaS (Software as a Service) provider
Business Practice Specialist – Procurement - Indirect Materials
00 to 07
• Project Manager for a Global Specification System. Created Team Charter,
Project Plan, As – Is, and Conceptual designs
• Monitored and maintained project progress; assist in managing risk and/or cost
• Responsible for Procurement business process analysis, Gap identification,
functional detail design, delivery of training, and Ariba and SAP systems scripting
and testing for indirect materials and services to 50 Kraft North America Plants
and 4 Headquarter location
• Responsible for the creation of Test Scenarios and Test Cases for a SAP
interface to Ariba for tax calculation.
• Created End User Job Aids and Call Management Center scripts
• Devised and implemented a SAP Purchasing Organization structure and SAP
Ship to management system. Implemented to all Kraft NA Plants allowing for
shipments to other locations within SAP
Moore North America, Bannockburn, Illinois
SAP Enterprise Information Services – Material Management /
98 to 00
Production Planning / Service Management Lead – Accountable for
configuration, implementation, and training of SAP Material Management,
Production Planning, and Service Management modules within 17 Moore North
America Plants and 2 Headquarter locations
National Purchasing Manager – Responsible for $500 million of annual
91 to 98
materials and services purchases for 17 manufacturing plants
• Negotiated national and cross divisional strategic sourcing agreements that
produced savings in excess of $100 million in seven years
• Reduced Inventory by 60% in seven years by developing Inventory and
• Consolidated supplier base from 17 to 5 critical suppliers
• Developed Supplier Quality Assurance programs
• Devised Supplier Inventory Management Relationship and Supplier Controlled
Inventory Programs reducing cycle time and improving material availability
• Interfaced with Research and Development and Legal Departments on new
• Worked on cross functional teams to improve communications and processes
• Managed a department of five Purchasing Agents, two Purchasing Clerks, a
Technical Assistant, and secretary
Master in Business Administration
Roosevelt University, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Education
Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
Product Brand Manager
Elk Grove Village, IL - sap, packaging, product, sales, price, latin,...
Wheeling, IL - sharepoint, sap, admin, it, vendor, budget,...
Hoffman Estates, IL - hcm, steve, strategy, sap, consulting, plm,...
Project Management, Finance and Accounting Management, SAP, IT, ERP
Mundelein, IL - employees, fico, it, sap, administration, manage,...
Grayslake, IL - this, sd, sap, sap sd, master, data, fi, user,...
Vernon Hills, IL - bw, analysis, fi, provided, user, sap, ibm,...
Chicago, IL - plants, programs, ryan, fiber, ability, metrics,...