Ronald H.L. Hui, CA
Phone: 206-***-**** Email: email@example.com
• Chartered Accountant with over 4 years of work experience in public practice accounting, with
focus on providing audit engagement services for several publicly-traded clients;
• Proven project management abilities in audits of publicly-traded oil and gas companies (mkt. cap.
ranging from $10M to $13B) and a privately-owned investment management company; and
• Effective communicator in liaising audit conclusions in both technical and non-technical language.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Ernst & Young, Seattle, WA, USA
Contractor Accountant / Assurance & Advisory Jan 2013 – Jun 2013
• Oversaw a 5-member team for 3 weeks on the quarterly review of a global chemicals distributor
(2011 sales: $9.7B);
• Averaged 60 hours per week for 9 weeks, working within a 10-member team on the yearend
financial statement audit of a global chemicals distributor; and
• Received strong performance feedback on the yearend audit of a smart grid technology company.
Deloitte & Touche LLP, Calgary, AB, Canada
Staff Accountant II / Assurance & Advisory Sep 2010 – Nov 2011
• Executed financial statement audits under both IFRS and Canadian GAAP frameworks; managed
file budgets, planned audits, and completed reporting documents;
• Audited multiple public clients including: international publicly accountable enterprises,
exploration & production, oil equipment & services, and railroads companies; and
• Reviewed IFRS position papers regarding the accounting treatment for business combinations,
decommissioning liabilities, impairment of assets, and property, plant & equipment.
• Achieved a 112.8% annual utilization rate and was consistently awarded strong performance
ratings by management; and
• Planned firm-wide social activities as an executive member of the Deloitte Round Up Social
Facet Advisors, Langley, BC, Canada
Staff Accountant / Assurance & Taxation Jun 2007 – Apr 2010
Financial Statement Preparation & Canadian Taxation Knowledge
• Extensive experience (over 650 hours) in preparing Canadian corporate and personal income tax
and GST/PST returns;
• Audit and taxation engagements in the investment management, not-for-profit, oil & gas,
professional services, and real estate industries;
• Liaised between the firm’s management and clients to complete engagements in a timely and
efficient manner; and
• Coordinated manager and partner reviews of financial statements and tax returns.
EDUCATION / ACCREDITATIONS
Chartered Accountant, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants Jan 2012
Financial & Valuation Modeling Study Program, Wall Street Prep Oct 2011
• Built earnings projections and discounted cash flow models to value Baytex Energy, CVS
Caremark, and Wal-Mart Stores.
Chartered Financial Analyst Candidate, CFA Institute Jun 2011
• Passed the CFA level 3 exam; charter is pending fulfillment of practical experience.
Bachelor of Commerce, The University of British Columbia Dec 2006
• Majors: Accounting & Marketing
• Commerce Undergraduate Society Service Excellence Awards: Recipient in 2004, 2005, and
2006; dedicated over 400 hours of volunteer service in executive capacities with the Commerce
Mentor Program, Executive Mentor Program, and International Business Club.
Project Manager Data Entry
Australia, Campbelltown, SA - audit, trainee, accountant, clerk, chartered,...
Seattle, WA - aspects, internal, auditing, accountant, idaho,...
Kirkland, WA - cycle, financials, analysis, fp, sox, oracle,...
Houston, TX - audit, london, accountant, statements, chartered,...
India, Kochi, KL - chartered, trichy, kochi, audit, accountant,...
Federal Way, WA - accountant, regulatory, reporting, accounting,...
CA with 2.2 yrs experience of a/c,taxation finance,audit, ms offce,erp
India, Ludhiana, PB - audit, tax, mis, chartered, accountant, finance,...