Robert Weber*** ***** **** ************, ** ****
Phone 479 *** ****
Cell Phone 479 *** ****
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
Regulatory Compliance Problem Analysis and Resolution Program and Training Development l Cost Reduction
• Reliable and intuitive professional powered with broad based years of experience in leading, developing, and
realigning program plans and activities toward optimum safety and hazard free work environment.
• Exhibited leading efforts in providing effective team leadership to achieve world class performance related to
environmental, health, safety, and security in conjunction with current policies and regulations.
• Problem solving driven in formulating new and innovative solutions to resolving issues, as well as in developing
cost reduction and improving SOP and training strategies while eliminating injuries. Managing Workers
Compensation injuries and costs to completion
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of regulatory codes and guidelines; health and safety policies, procedures,
and statistics; and OSHA regulations, including various EH&S programs and mandatory reporting.
• Skilled at facilitating training and completing multiple tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN Emergency Administration & Management, Graduated Cum Laude
Major: Concentration in Environmental
Arkansas Tech University
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Certification: June 2012
OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification: 2006
HAZ WOPER 2012
CPR AED Certified 2011
RCRA Training 2012
Basic Hazardous Waste Transportation Training (DOT) 2012
Missouri Law Enforcement Certification 1982
EPS Auditing training 2006
MAHLE Engine Components 2011 to present
Manage the Environmental Health and Safety Programs, including implementing new programs, updating exiting ones,
along with the required training. Manage the Waste treatment plant and all hazardous waste handling and shipment.
• Reestablished the Safety Committee and Emergency response Team, mainly responsible for the auditing of
safety standards and procedures, and resolution of safety and health issues within the work sites
• Conceptualized Emergency Action Plans with detailed floor designs to ensure the safety of company property
and employees in the event of an emergency
• Reduced injury recordables by 50% over last year’s totals year to date
Cargill Pork LL.
Sept 2008 to Jan 2012
Write and implemented all Safety and Environmental programs. Auditing up to 8 locations in this division, Team Leader
for all EHSMS and OSHAS certifications for all locations.
Becoming OSHAS certified the first year after implementation. Having an unannounced OSHA inspection at one
location resulting in no citations.
Becoming an EHSMS and OSHAS certified auditor.
Nov 2007 to Sept 2008
Managed the Safety and Health Programs, including keeping all employees training up to date.
Preparing monthly reports to management and Corp Safety detailing injury trends and preventive measure to reduce
Drug and Alcohol certification from DATIA to ensure a drug and alcohol free workplace 2008
Certified Confined Space Technician from Texas A & M 2008
Sept 2006 to Dec 2007
Responsible for all Safety and Health programs and applicable training
Utilizing Cause Mapping to trend and prevent injuries.
Reduced injuries by 25% the first year. Certified Safety Professional by Georgia Pacific 2007
July 1982 to Oct 2006
Managed the Safety programs Tier II and Form R reporting. Coordinate and train the HAZ MAT team in Emergency
Reached 2 Million Safe Work Hours without a lost time accident. Reached 1 million hours three times. Awarded First
Place in Excellence in safety for 2003 Decreased workers Comp cost by 2/3 in 1996
Neosho Police Dept.
Advanced from Reserve Officer to Investigator