Ronald W. Zehel**** ******* ***** *****
• Palm Springs, California 92262 • (760)-***-****
Passionately pursuing a position in the music industry that utilizes my expertise and extensive
experience in business development though excellent customer service. As an avid guitar player
and music enthusiast, I believe my knowledge, skills, and personality make me an ideal candidate
for the position.
M. R. Wilson Estate, Palm Springs, California
Property Manager March 2009 – Present
• Managing residential real estate operations including finance, maintenance, and repair
Ron Zehel Guitar Studios, Lorain, Ohio
Music Instructor February 2006 – March 2009
• Created an expert music education program for students of all skill levels.
• Provided weekly private guitar, bass, and dobro instruction.
• Managed over fifty students at studios in three locations.
Gibson Guitar Corporation, Nashville, Tennessee
Regional Product Specialist July 2005- February 2006
• Conducted training sessions and oversaw development and marketability of products.
• Hosted question and answer sessions for associates and customers.
• Maintained merchandise displays in fifty locations.
Midco International, Effingham, Illinois
• Maintained 100 accounts in music stores across the Midwest.
• Achieved 25% increase in product sales and increased merchandise representation in retail
• Strengthened business ties by improving product awareness and providing excellent
Ron Zehel Guitar Center, Amherst, Ohio
Owner/ Operator November 1976- December 1999
• Established a successful retail music store with an emphasis on music instruction that
continues to thrive with multiple locations in Northeast Ohio.
• Personally developed an effective business plan from concept to grand opening and
managed all facets of operation for over 23 years.
• Recruited managed and maintained a staff of 15- 20 instructors and sales associates.
• Interests include health and fitness, travel, family, and playing the guitar.