Mark Anthony Franklin**** ** ****, *******, ** *
Home: (256) ***-****
- Cell: (501) ***-****
: m email@example.com
Objective To obtain a position in marketing or the construction industry which would allow me to utilize my skills
a nd experience.
S ummary of Qualifications
I h ave an innate talent of solving complex problems in a fast -paced work environment. I also posses exceptional
interpersonal skills and I am a team player. I am committed to customer service excellence, negotiating state and
governmental contracts and ensuring customer satisfaction. Additionally, I posses over 15 years of experience in
the area of construction and sales.
• S mall business development • Negotiations expert
• Project management • Budgeting expertise
• Product development • Market research and analysis
• Client account management • Customer-oriented
• I nitiated [project] which resulted in [positive outcome].
• Spearheaded new [program] program which increased retention.
• L aunched well -received program of professional development courses for all staff.
• Mentored and coached employees resulting in a 12% increase in productivity.
• M anaged [operation].
• Handled all functions related to [program].
S ales Manager
February 2002 t o D ecember 2012
M & P Associates – Detroit, M I
• Opened new offices Trained and hired new staff Purchased equipment and services for the company Set
up and monitored government, state and city contracts for signs, textiles, sports uniforms and promotional
ads Responsible for warehouse, factory inventory and quality assurance Served as safety representative.
January 1999 t o February 2002
McLeod USA – Detroit, M I
• Designed yellow page advertisements for the Detroit metropolitan area Negotiated yearly contract
publishing agreement Designed graphics, proofs and layout plans Provided consultation to new business
owners and corporations.
April 1992 t o D ecember 1998
Radio Shack – St. Louis, M O
• Sold computers and electronic devices.
• Responsible for store inventory.
• Educated customer on installation and product features.
Aircraft Parts Expeditor
January 1991 t o M arch 1992
McDonald Douglas Aerospace – St. Louis, M O
• Stocked and completed inventory of air plane parts for fighter jets.
• Delivered parts to all sections of the plant.
• Read blueprints; handling hazardous materials.
• Implemented and monitored safety procedures.
September 1988 t o February 1991
A-Team – P ine Bluff, AR
• Worked through a temporary service in construction Heavy equipment operator Warehouse and factory
worker Certificates and Licenses C ertified in commercial and residential electrical wiring.
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Pine 1 988
Drafting and Civil Engineering
Pine Bluff High School 1 985
Pine Bluff, AR