MARY HARRIS - CAD Designer
mobile (812) ***-****
• Produced Construction Plans for Facilities, Residential and Commercial .
• Electrical Diagrams, Schematics, Cable, Power Distribution, BOM, PLC Layouts
• Multi-Disciplined Cad Technician for Facility Projects
• Design Elevator Plans for Installation of Gen II and Hydraulic Elevators
• Design P&I D’s, BOM’s, and Isometric’s for Facility Projects
• Structural Design Steel Experience - Medical Trays, Stairwells, Elevator
• AutoCAD 2000-2013 2D, Pro E 3D, Solid works 3D, and Microstation 2D.
• Production of Construction Plans for Facility Projects including:
• Ford Motor Company, Lilly Pharmaceuticals, National Starch, General Electric
• and Nestle Beverage Co. also several Residential and Commercial Projects.
• HVAC, Electrical, Structural and Utility Plans Design and Layout
• Maintained Standards, in relation to ECO'S compliance with OTD process
• Materials and Documentation Procurement
• Install and Maintain Software for Cad Stations
• INDOT Standards
• Interpret Survey Information
• Civil Design Cad Technician
• Water and Sanitary District’s Survey and Zoning Maps
• Microstation INROADS and AutoCAD Land Development Software
October, 2012 –
Sanders Concrete – Whitestown, IN
• Drafted concrete panels/sound walls for structural testing
• Utilized AutoCAD 2013 in drafting process
February, 2011 – February, 2012
VEAPS Inc. – Nestle Beverage Co.- Anderson, IN.
• Maintained and updated Asbuilt Drawings, Drafted New Equipment layouts, Floor Plans,
Utilities and HVAC - utilized AutoCAD 2013, Excel and Microsoft Word
• Created P. I. D. ‘s (Process Instrumentation Diagrams) Facility Drawings
• Created Electrical Drawings, Power Distribution, Panel layouts, Schematics.
• Created New Equipment Installation Drawings for Engineering meetings, verified Facility
Floor Plans for Utility Audits and Proposed/Existing Floor Plans.
• Created Share Point Library, vendor drawings, categorized for easy location. Produced
Mechanical Detail Drawings.
• Read and Create all disciplines of Facility Engineering Drawings.
January, 2009 – February, 2011
• Actively Sought Employment/Full-time Student at I.U.P.U.I
April, 2005 – July, 2008
Otis Elevator - Bloomington, IN.
Cad Technician/Hydro Drafter
• Produced Mechanical Layout Drawings for New Elevator Installation of Hydraulic Model
Elevators and Gen II Model Elevators. Fast Paced and high volume production
atmosphere. Designed Installation Diagrams,
• collected information reading Multi-disciplined Construction Plans (mostly Structural,
• Mechanical) from Engineering Firms, Project Managers and Sales people to produce
accurate Construction/Installation Drawings and parts information.
• Design/Drafted utilizing AutoCAD 2007 and Solid works 3D mechanical detailing..
September, 2004 – April, 2005
Schneider Corporation - Indianapolis, IN.
• Produce Civil Construction plans for Residential Projects, Preliminary New Subdivisions
Projects, Situation Survey Plans, Utility Rehabilitation Projects and Commercial projects.
• Utilized AutoCAD 2004-2006 Land Desktop, and Microstation INROADS, including
Pipeworks utility design, plan and profiles.
• Also produced construction plans for land development projects (new subdivisions,
commercial developments, and preliminary and final plats), and utility improvement
projects. Drafted using AutoCad Land Desktop.
April, 2001 - October, 2004
Triad and Associates - Indianapolis, IN.
• Worked as a Civil CAD Technician and I.T. Specialist Producing construction plans for
Land Development Projects, such as New Subdivisions, Preliminary and Final Plats,
Utility Improvements Projects, Situation Survey Plans, Street Improvement Projects,
Residential and Commercial Projects.
• Utilizing Auto Cad Land Desktop 2004-2006.
October, 1992 – October, 1999
Jacobs Engineering - Indianapolis, IN.
• Worked on Facilitiy projects and Civil engineering projects including Indiana State
Transportation Projects, People Mover Projects, and Residential/Commercial Projects,
(mainly New Subdivisions). Produced plan and profiles, grading plans, utility plans, and
plot plans. Researched property owner information and interpreted survey information.
• Worked for Electrical Project Manager creating various Electrical Diagrams
• Drafted using both Microstation Inroads and AutoCAD Land Development.
• Multi-Disciplined Facities CAD Technician
• Worked with Engineers to produce drawings for Lilly Facilities Projects utilizing Lilly
Standards, National Starch and General Electric. Created Structural Drawings, HVAC
ventilation layouts, Electrical Design Drawings. Also assisted Piping Designer and
Created Process Drawings. Utilized Current Auto CAD Software.
January, 1984 – October, 1992
City of Austin-Transportation Dept. - Austin, TX
• Produced construction plans and presentation materials for Street Improvement Projects
and Water/Wastewater Projects. Field verified survey information. Interpreted survey
information, reduced field notes and computed grades. Prepared plats, cross-sections,
details, plan and profiles. Utilized Intergraph Cad system also board drafting with pen
and ink, leroy lettering.
Indiana University, Purdue University Indianapolis (I.U.P.U.I), Indianapolis, IN
• Visual Communications Major
California Trade and Technical Institute, Long Beach, California
• Certificates awarded: Certified Electronic and Mechanical Design Drafting
Field Inspection and Surveying (when working at C.O.A.)
New York, NY - elevator, porter, doorman, computer operator,...
Customer Service High School
Peachtree City, GA - elevator, merchandiser, truck, lift, picker,...
Customer Service Manager
Coral Springs, FL - elevator, mechanic, palm beach, apprentice, palm,...
Washington, DC - elevator, elevators, piping, hydro, electrical,...
Bronx, NY - elevator, elevators, piping, electrical,...
New York, NY - elevator, elevators, electrician, mechanic, ehs,...
United States - elevator, 1987, percentage, elevators,...