** ***** ****** ****, ************, VA 20180
Over 17 years experience in Project Management and Service Management.
• Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association's (ISACA)
• Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• 2012: EXIN Certification - Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITILF) Framework
• 2007: Dekker Ltd. Certification - Optimizing MS Project for applying ANSI 748 Earned Value Management (EVM) Standard
• 2006: Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• 2006: Fannie Mae Corporation Certification - Investor Reporting, Remitting, Reconciling & Custodial Accounting of CASH & MBS
• 2004: The Project Management College, IACET & Carnegie Mellon Heinz School, Carnegie Mellon University Certification -
Leadership in Project Environment and Managing Technology Projects
• 2004: Primavera Certification - Excellence in using Primavera tools Project Manager, myPrimavera and TeamPlay for Project / Program
and Portfolio Management
• 2004: The Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification - Project Management Professional (PMP)
• 2003: The Heartland Community College Certification – Excellence in Business Writing and Communications
• 2000: Concourse Information Technology International Ltd. Certification in JSP, XML, EJB, J2EE and VS.NET
• 1999: Boston Education and Software Technologies Ltd. Certification in C, C++, Oracle 8i, VB 6, and Java
• 1998: Brainbench Certification in Internet Concepts.
• December 2001: Bachelor's Degree in Law (B.GL) from VPM's Law College, Thane, MH, India
• May 1995: Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering (B.E) from NYSS College of Engineering, Airoli, MH, India
Procurement Management - procurement planning, contracts planning, authoring solicitations, evaluation, requesting solicitation responses,
selecting contractor(s), administering contract(s), and contract(s) closing activities
Schedule Management - activity definition and sequencing, resource estimating, duration estimating, schedule development, and schedule control
Integration Management - project plan development, project plan execution, and integrated change control activities
Scope Management - project initiation, scope planning, scope definition and scope change control activities
Cost Management - resource planning, cost estimating, budgeting and cost control activities
Human Resources Management - organizational planning, project team acquisition and staff development activities
Risk Management - risk management planning, risk identification, risk quantitative and qualitative analysis, response planning, monitoring, and
Quality Management - quality planning, quality assurance and quality control activities
Communications Management - communications planning, information distribution, progress and performance reporting
Stakeholder Management – identify stakeholders, plan, analyze, manage and control stakeholders
Business Analysis - Requirements Elicitation, Managing Requirements Traceability, Maintaining Requirements for Re-use, Defining Business Need,
Assessing Capability Gaps, Determining Solution Approach, Defining Solution Scope, Defining Business Case, Prioritizing Requirements,
Organizing Requirements, Specifying and Modeling Requirements, Defining Assumptions and Constraints, Verifying Requirements, Validating
Requirements, Assessing Proposed Solution, Allocating Requirements, Assessing Organizational Readiness, Defining Transition Requirements,
Validating Solution, Evaluating Solution Performance, Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria Definition, Benchmarking, Brainstorming, Business
Rules Analysis, Data Dictionary and Glossary, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Modeling, Decision Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Interface
Analysis, Interviews, Non-functional Requirements Analysis, Observation, Organization Modeling, Problem Tracking, Process Modeling,
Prototyping, Requirements Workshops, Root Cause Analysis, Scenarios and Use Cases, Scope Modeling, Sequence Diagrams, State Diagrams,
Structured Walkthrough, Survey/Questionnaire, SWOT Analysis, User Stories, Vendor Assessment.
• IS Auditing Standards, Guidelines, Procedures, practices and techniques
• IT Governance and Control Frameworks (COBIT, Val IT, COSO, ISO 20000 etc.)
• Maturity and process improvement models (CMMi, ITIL v3, Six Sigma)
• Monitoring and reporting of IT performance (Balanced Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators)
• IT Resource investment and allocation practices [Portfolio Management, Return On Investment (ROI)]
• Benefits Management Practices (Feasibility Studies, Business Cases)
• Project Governance Mechanisms (Steering Committee, Project Oversight Board)
• Project Management Practices, Tools, and Control Frameworks (OPM3, PMBOK, PRINCE2)
• Enterprise architecture related to data, applications, and technology (distributed applications, web-based applications, web services, n-tier
• System Development Methodologies (e.g. SDLC, SDM, Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, RUP, Iterative, MSF, Prototyping, Rapid Application
Development, Object-Oriented Design techniques)
• Project Management tools such as MS Project, Deltek Cobra and Winsight, Planview, Primavera, Clarity, Workbench, SharePoint, JIRA
SNAP, Inc. Chantilly, VA April 2012 to Present
Project Manager – PMO (VA, MD, DC Area)
• Work with the program manager, release manager, other line managers and team leads, and client PMO to provide coordination,
communication and control functions.
• Lead development of Project Management materials for presentations to various stakeholder groups
• Facilitate and provide leadership and guidance to line managers in the creation of project management reports covering the status of
deliverables, issues, risks, change requests, and budget using PMBOK best practice
• Providing estimation, scheduling and risk management expertise to PMs
• Coordinating plans between projects and monitoring resource use
• Develop and maintain project planning, monitoring and control processes, policies and standard operating procedures
• Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project manager, line managers, and
client. Ensure cost and schedule targets are achieved
• Coordinate deliverable tracking and processing, including submission and approval tracking
• Facilitate and provide leadership and guidance in process assessment, improvement. Recommend corrective action plans as necessary
• Solicit, analyze and proactively challenge schedule inputs/updates. Provide weekly and monthly updates, schedule/risk reviews, and
timely reporting for program and customer reviews
• Maintain action item, issues and risk logs
• Support Financial and EVM reporting and analyses
• Support project communications, (Monthly Status Reports, ad-hoc requests, etc.) by gathering, analyzing, preparing, summarizing and
reporting project data
• Conducting project health checks, monitoring and reviewing project performance, and post-project reviews
• Developing competencies of personnel, including training and mentoring for PMs - Train project staff on project delivery processes
• Quality Monitoring - review project deliverables
• Enforce standards - ensure adherence to quality standards
• Recording, analyzing and disseminating lessons learned
• Provide support on RFI/RFP/RFR responses for Business Development with various State of Maryland Agencies - preparation of
proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, representations, certifications and financial
• Subcontractor Management, Supplier Management and Partner Management
• Partner with Business Development, Sales & Marketing teams to support new business pursuits and business growth objectives. Develop
and maintain superior customer relationships
• Ensure Process Improvement Certifications such as CMMI Level 2 and 3 and ISO 9001:2008 are achieved at the enterprise level
• Provide Supervision, Perform Project Oversight, Recruitment, Account Management, Customer Relationship Management, Timesheet
Management, Invoice Management, Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Reporting, and Performance Evaluation Reporting (PEF) for
CSC Medicaid Enterprise Restructuring Project (MERP)
SNAP, Inc. April 2011 to April 2012
Service Delivery Manager
Managed service delivery to the following client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer
• Google Migration Services for the Maryland Department of Human Resources
• Operations & Maintenance of Capital Budget Information System (CBIS) for The Office of Capital Budgeting (OCB)
• Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the Literacy Works Information System (LWIS) for Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing
and Regulation (DLLR)
• WebEx Teleconferencing Services for National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Department of Commerce / Hollings
Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP)
• End User Device Support, Database Administration Support, System Administration and Application Hosting Support for United States
Department of Agriculture (USDA) / Forest Services (FS)
• Help Desk Support for the Maryland Transit Authority (MTA)
• Master Scheduling Services on State Personnel System (SPS) Project for the Department of Budget & Management (DBM) / The
Office of Personnel and Benefits Services (OPSB)
• Translating customer requirements into working instructions for Delivery
• Managing the transition phase of transferring the functional, technical and procedural knowledge to our maintenance and support
• Manage technical teams consisting of: Server, Systems, Asset Management, Security, Field Engineering, Networks, Telephony and
• Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to effective monitoring, control and support of service
• Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports
• Attend client service meetings to review performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes
• Develop and facilitate workshops and client update sessions
• Ensure and monitor that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change
control and acceptance into service procedures in line with the ITIL Service Delivery governance guidance
• Ensure resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
• Provide expert problem management support to difficult customer issues and ensure root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective
action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
• Oversee the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service
team, including other service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
• Champion team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of Shared Services capability
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) / National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) December 2009 to April 2011
Project Manager (Contracts through SNAP, Inc. VA)
NASS conducts several surveys and provides timely, accurate, objective, unbiased and useful statistics on the production and supplies of food and
fiber, prices paid and received by farmers, farm labor and wages, farm finances, chemical use, and changes in the demographics of U.S. producers
etc. to USDA. Manage a program consisting of more than twelve (12) IT projects and provides assistance with Program Management Service,
Business Process Reengineering, Cost and Financial Analyses, Quality Assurance, Strategic Planning, Risk Assessment, Training and Operational
Reviews. Projects managed included:
• Providing Network Administration Services by Deploying Symantec Mobile AntiVirus™ for Windows Mobile to USDA/NASS mobile
devices. The client received secure mobile computing and comprehensive protection against malicious threats that target Windows
Mobile operating systems.
• Installation, configuration and deployment of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 as a Project Management Information System (PMIS)
for centralizing version controlled project artifacts, facilitating efficient project team collaboration, enhancing project stakeholder
communication, easily accessing business-critical information to make better-informed decisions and streamlining business processes.
This project also involved the migration of thirty (30) Lotus Notes Bulletin Boards to SharePoint Sites.
• Performing Independent Verification and Validation of NASS Data Collection Systems by reviewing the strengths and weaknesses,
similarities and differences, opportunities and barriers to consolidating into less than three data collection systems and providing NASS
with recommendations on how best to proceed.
• Installing, configuring and deploying Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in NASS environments to include development, beta, production and
then set up of back-up and disaster recovery.
• Managing the out-of-the-box configuration of a SharePoint 2010 based Enterprise Calendar that communicates NASS headquarter-driven
release dates, due dates, and survey administration dates.
• Development of an Enhanced List Maintenance Assistant system to provide functionality for NASS list maintenance staff to review and
process updates during data collection to ensure the most current contact information is utilized.
• Developing specifications for “generalized” analyses and review screens or views for approximately 332 surveys for which survey
indications are published.
• Developing an eSheets web-based application integrated with the new Sybase centralized database to perform estimation and review of
all field crops and livestock commodities.
• Capturing and documenting potential enhancements to the Blaise Call Scheduler.
• Reviewing the architecture and design of an existing application Question Repository System (QRS) and recommending design
modifications for reengineering of QRS to achieve flexibility and scalability to service NASS's diverse survey program that produces
over 500 agricultural statistics reports annually.
• Development of a multi-user, web-based, Employee Skills and Availability (ESA) system to effectively and efficiently support selection
and optimum scheduling of federal employees/telephone enumerators for telephone calling in a centralized processing environment using
information on their availability and skills to meet the staffing needs for surveys and training sessions conducted by NASS at the
National Operations Center in St. Louis, the 6 Data Collection Centers, and 46 State Field Offices.
• Reviewing and analyzing NASS .NET Environments (DEV, BETA and PROD) and performing a gap analysis by comparing these
environments with the established industry standards and best practices, identifying the required skill-set for people within NASS to
support these environments and providing a recommendation report.
• Providing Operations and Maintenance Services for the Enhanced List Maintenance Assistant (ELMA) and Employee Skills and
Availability (ESA) applications used at the NASS National Operations Center in production environment to eliminate any potential
application errors or problems uncovered during the post-implementation phase.
• Developing “customized” functionality for the SharePoint 2010-based NASS Enterprise Calendar, including but not limited to automated
data integration and synchronization with external data sources, search/querying/filtering feature, roll up of calendar, automatic email
notification/alerts, and workflows.
United States Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Fort Lee, VA April 2009 to December 2009
Project Specialist (Contract through SNAP, Inc. VA)
TRADOC develops the U.S. Army's Soldier and Civilian leaders and designs, develops and integrates capabilities, concepts and doctrine in order to
build a campaign-capable expeditionary Army in support of joint war-fighting commanders through Army Force Generation (ARFORGEN).
Managed the procurement, installation, configuration, integration, testing, training and delivery of Audio-Video equipment in more than 250 CRXXI
classrooms for TRADOC at the Army Logistics University, Tactical Support and Education Department, and North Range Buildings in Fort Lee,
VA. Responsible for the management and oversight of multiple training and education programs that included the analysis, design, development, and
delivery of training and education to military personnel. This Train-the-Trainer, instructor led, performance-based, scenario driven training
comprising over 300 hours was a blend of three types of delivery media: Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI), Video-Tele-training (VTT) and
Web-based Instructor/Facilitator Training (WBIFT).
This complex System Design and Integration project was delivered on time within budget and included delivery of 24/7 two way AV communication
capability and digital training “anytime, anywhere” for more than four hundred (400) next generation classrooms across eighteen (18) US Army
Bases all over USA, through six (6) subcontractors with a manpower count of more than 100 people. Provided PMO support for successfully
executing, tracking, monitoring, and controlling this project by daily interacting with the Government Program Office, TRADOC, End Users at the
US Army bases. CMMI Level 2 Integrated Configuration Management process was applied for the ongoing Change Management. Project
Administration included preparation and delivery of Weekly Status Reports to the government, detailing both offsite and onsite activities.
Throughout the project lifecycle, via a detailed Subcontractor Management Plan, administered ongoing Issues Management, Risk Management,
Problem Management, and Incident Management by a collaborative team effort with HQ TRADOC. Provided support in managing the cost-effective
procurement of the AV Equipment from numerous Vendors through an efficient Vendor Management Plan and ensured timely delivery across 18 US
Army Bases nationwide.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Southfield, MI June 2007 to March 2009
Project Manager (Contract through SNAP, Inc. VA)
Managed projects in the Federal Business Division's PMO involving pre-enrollment, enrollment, membership, billing, servicing, claims, benefits
and provider information and rollout implementations for the "Medicare Plus Blue" (BCBSM Medicare Advantage Product authorized by the
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) to the State of Michigan, City of Detroit, General Motors, Ford, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of
Michigan. Developed detailed work plans and schedules in Enterprise MS Project Server 2007 using BCBSM's formal SDLC project management
methodology. Managed vendors, monitored and tracked external handshake tasks and ensured timely coordination through completion. Integrated
data from projects and programs to provide information and reporting, including: trend analysis, earned value analysis, resource forecasts, and
resource leveling, financial performance; Reported key milestone status, project metrics, issues, risks and overall project performance (status,
progress and forecasts) to Sponsors, Applicable Stakeholders and Executive Leadership; Administered the Project Workspace in MS SharePoint
Fannie Mae Corporation, Herndon, VA December 2005 to April 2007
Project Manager – PMO (Subcontract through GlobalOne Technologies, VA / Prime: SNAP, Inc. VA)
Led the Project Management Office (PMO) for the Asset Development Management and Single Family Initiatives business units; Ensured
compliance to Enterprise Level Systems Implementation Framework (ELSIF) / Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) policies, standards, procedures and
guidelines; Worked with the Directors, Development (IT) / Test Managers, Enterprise PMO and the segment PMO's to set up a Project/Change
Management Governance structure; Managed the PMO office across the active IT portfolio consisting of more than 50 complex IT projects/changes
and 2000 releases; Met with project managers weekly and reviewed status, project plans, logs, dashboards, financials and staffing. Facilitated
coordinated planning and execution of projects/changes by consolidating the received individual project schedules (created in MS Project) from the
project managers into one master schedule and managed it to ensure key stakeholders continually understand deliverables, timing, ownership,
critical path predecessors and dependencies, identify and resolve cross-project issues and scheduling conflicts; Facilitated resource planning across
the SDLC phases by performing periodic analysis of resource pool to track allocations of individuals across multiple projects, identified under- and
over-allocated people and suggested reallocation alternatives. Forecasted resource utilization and analyzed workloads, identified trends and potential
gaps; Administered and optimized the use of shared and coordinated resources across all projects; Conducted periodic checks to assess adherence to
established processes and SOX controls.
State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, IL August 2005 to October 2005
Project Control Analyst (Contract through PM Solutions, PA)
Managed 2 projects in Enterprise Application / Property & Casualty Program. Created Work Breakdown Structures (WBS); Developed Project
Schedules using Primavera TeamPlay and MS Project tools; Performed activity definition, activity sequencing, activity duration estimating, schedule
development, and schedule control, resource leveling; Analyzed Critical Path, Slipped Tasks, Upcoming Tasks; Performed Status Reporting,
Progress Reporting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Trend Analysis, Earned Value Analysis, Metrics reporting and Resource forecasting;
Coordinated on identified Risks, Issues and Change Requests; Maintained a repository for project deliverables, communications and other
Revenue Technology Services Corporation, Irving, TX January 2005 to May 2005
Project Manager (Contract through Dibon Solutions, TX)
Documented project goals, assumptions, constraints, project deliverables, acceptance criteria and risks; Defined the project strategy by evaluating
alternative approaches to meet stakeholder requirements, specifications, and/or expectations; Created the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) using
the scope of work, other planning documents, and decomposition techniques to facilitate detailed project planning and executing, controlling, and
closing processes; Developed a formal and comprehensive project management plan by integrating and documenting the subsidiary plans - Risk
Management Plan, Planned Risk Responses, Scope Management Plan, Schedule Management Plan, Cost Management Plan, Quality Management
Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Communication Management Plan, Procurement Management Plan, and Change Management Plan.
Learning Point Associates, Naperville, IL October 2004 to December 2004
Project Manager – PMO (Contract through HTC Global Services, MI)
Set up a Project Management Office (PMO) to minimize operational risk through attention to policy, procedures, quality and control aspects of
each project; Performed process assessments and identified process improvement opportunities to drive business results; Assessed, recommended,
and promoted approaches for applying project management methodologies and technologies to large scale and multiple projects; performed periodic
needs assessment on current systems; Identified ways the system's users can enhance their processing flows by utilizing system features effectively
and/or modifying current processes; conducted PMO audits and quality assurance reviews of projects, defined corrective action requirements, and
provided escalations as necessary.
State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, IL December 2003 to October 2004
Project Planner (Contract through HTC Global Services, MI)
Managed 5 projects in Agency Business System (ABS) Program. Created Work Breakdown Structures (WBS); Developed Project Schedules using
Primavera TeamPlay and MS Project tools; Performed activity definition, activity sequencing, activity duration estimating, schedule development,
and schedule control, resource leveling; Analyzed Critical Path, Slipped Tasks, Upcoming Tasks; Performed Status Reporting, Progress Reporting,
Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Trend Analysis, Earned Value Analysis, Metrics reporting and Resource forecasting; Coordinated on identified
Risks, Issues and Change Requests; Maintained a repository for project deliverables, communications and other documentation.
Other International Experience
• Project Control Analyst, Landmark Technologies, Mumbai, MH, India, August 2001 to September 2003
• Project Planner, Rajco Infotech, Mumbai, MH, India, August 1999 to July 2001
• Project Manager, Shree Technological Consultancy Services (P) Ltd., Mumbai, MH, India, August 1997 to July 1999
• Jr. Project Manager, India Professional Services & Investments Ltd., Mumbai, MH, India, August 1996 to July 1997
• Project Coordinator, Cosmos Web Designers, Mumbai, MH, India, January 1996 to July 1996
• Project Scheduler, Net-Security Solutions, Mumbai, MH, India, June 1995 to December 1995
Annandale, VA - pmo, project, defense, sharepoint, itil,...
Project Manager Management
Reston, VA - sharepoint, cctv, servers, pmo, full, firewall,...
Project Manager Management
Ashburn, VA - jira, itil, scrum, pmo, agile, remedy, tester,...
Project Manager Management
Rockville, MD - pmo, project manager, project coordinator, cyber,...
Project Manager Management
Herndon, VA - pmo, integration, systems, project, mitigation,...
Ashburn, VA - pmo, jira, ericsson, ibm, unix, qtp, domain,...
Project Manager Management
Manassas, VA - pmo, risk, risk management, project, itil,...