# ***, ***
‘C’ Cross, Bhuvaneshwarinagar, Kattriguppe, Bangalore – 85
. Email:- email@example.com
Accomplished, Highly Energetic and Self Motivated Professional And Multi-faceted
Manager With Over 13years of Total experience in
Purchasing and Procurement Manager for- Dec 2009 till date.
Project Engineer- 3.5years.
Quality Engineer - 6years
A strong track record in PROCUREMENT AND PURCHASING of all Imports from all over the
world and Electrical/Electronic/Electro-Mechanical parts for the Automotive & Appliance
sectors currently procuring Machines & parts which has Forging, Casting, Fabrication of sheet
metal component, Machining process like Turning, Milling, Cylindrical Grinding . Project
Management, Vendor development and Quality Food processing and Seawater Desalination
Industries PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Core Knowledge and Skills
Purchasing Strategy Inventory Optimization
E ffective Communicator Negotiation Strategy
Adept in prioritizing work load Plan ABC Analysis
Logistics Achieve the strategic goals
Relationship Builder Money Flow Analysis
Lean Management Project Management
Team Leadership Development & Implementation
Professional Attitude Mentoring Buyers
Develop Long Term Relationship With All The Local and Overseas Supplier.
I mplementing Cost Savings At All Levels Of Organization.
Oversee Shipping And Receiving By Utilizing All Forwarders, Clearing Agents.
Capacity Planning @ suppliers
Custom Clearance of all imported goods interacting with CHA Clearing agents along with
M+Acer Automotives Systems Pvt Ltd. Dec 2009 - Present
Procurement And Purchasing Manager.
Job Profile : Procurement & Purchase manager.
Project Handled : Solenoid Assemblies, Level Indicator Assemblies, GE Buzzer
ORC Assemblies, LIS Toyota Assemblies, Heater Assemblies.
Responsibility : Procurement And Purchasing Of All Imported And Local
Parts Related to Electrical/Electronic/Electro-Mechanical Parts For The Automotive &
Tools used : ERP And SAP Software Excel Sheet, Microsoft office.
To buy at the right time, right price and right terms.
• Visiting Customer in Abroad and getting training and implementing in our company and
setting target to achieve within targeted date. Visited customers and Suppliers in Europe
• Ensuring the continuity of supply
• Selection and evaluation of suppliers/vendors
• Aware of long-term and short term effects
• Maintain stock level
• Study the Print, Identify Material required and the Process required
• Obtaining and analyzing quotations of vendors/suppliers
• Vendor location and Identification on basis of Cost reduction, Quality & on time
Raw material Procurement.
• Preparation of Project evaluation plan on Excel / Project Planning.
• Estimation and Costing of the Print received from Customer.
• Enquiry to Vendor about the Rate as per operation involved in the Drawing /Print.
• Vendor follow-up for Samples / Pilot Lot Productions.
• Generating Daily / Weekly / Monthly status reports on all the materials.
• Price Negotiations with the vendors for Machining, Fabrication and for Assemblies.
• Involve with reverse engineering team and new product development team.
• Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as
percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms
• Follow-up with vendors for timely deliveries and quality checks as well as ensuring
• Daily / Weekly project review meeting with supplier or in-house Project Team
• Deciding best buying terms and conditions
• Negotiating and checking contracts
• Work with finance department to obtain discount, matching invoices, verify receipt,
purchase journal entry, passing of invoices for payment and settlement of accounts
Other activities like assisting with preparation of material expenditure/purchasing budget.
Component Specialties India Pvt Ltd July 2006 – Dec 2009
Joined As Supplier quality Engineer And Promoted as Procurement And
Job Profile : Project Engineer.
Project Handled : Stewarts System ( Food processing and Bakery
Eclipse Combustion Inc (Valve Body and Rear Cover) And
Caterpillar Automobile Parts.
Responsibility : Planning of Materials, Procurement of Materials,
at Vendors place, Quality Aspects.
Tools used : Excel Sheet, Statistical Process control, AUTOCAD,
Operation CMM (Accurate), Microsoft office.
Saab Engineering July 2000 – July 2006
Working Period : since 14th July 2000.
Company Name : Saab Engineering, Bommasandra.
Job Profile : Quality Engineer.
Project Handled : SFL Hubs, SKF Bearing rings, Apten forgings Den saw
Claws Mico Motor starter pinions, Alternator pulleys, Glow plugs housing, Spark plug.
Operational Responsibility : Incoming inspection, Line inspection, Final
inspection, Cmm inspection,Regular Dispatches, ISIR Reports and all documentation .
Quality Responsibilities / Roles:
Provide setup approval of new product development for Quality Standard.
Working Knowledge of Statistical process control and Measurement System
Reviewing. Analyzing & providing solutions for Rejection reductions.
Working Knowledge in Profile Projector, Surface Finish Tester &
Expert Knowledge of CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine).
Knowledge of PPAP standards.
Established Instrument / Gauge Codification, Calibration Frequency.
Established to generate computerized QA Reports
Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions. Such as
percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, Contract
Calculation and Analysis of PPM value, for vendor quality reviewing.
Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint software.
ERP PROFIT 5RM & Pursuing Training Of SAP (Business One).
AutoCAD – Intermediate Level
Diploma in Tool & Die maker.
Planning to study MBA in Distance education.
Kannada, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Furnished Upon Request