• Vincent Seka
Information systems professional with significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst, trained in Project Management. Have 12+ years’ experience in information systems management, IT infrastructure deployment, maintenance, and upgrade in health care and financial sectors.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Successful implementation of BPM to support a well-defined management processes enabling automation and control of business workflow using enterprise applications such as (BI, ERP, BPR, EC & CRM) to enhance decision making, increase productivity and give you competitive edge. ERP systems as application software will integrate planning, management, and will serve as a total solution to your enterprise resources planning across multiple business units with each component having an impact on every other component.
• Has extensive project management experience
• Skilled in network administration and certified in Network+
• Has extensive experience in server configuration and installation
• Excellent in monitoring and troubleshooting WAN and LAN Networks
• In-depth knowledge of configuring Cisco routers and switches
• Performed network security analysis
• Knowledgeable in VPN and firewall technologies
• Experienced in computer help desk management and technologies
• Proficient in hardware and software testing
• Experienced in data analysis and process improvement using software analytical tools
• Skilled in organizational planning and management
• Developed and managed project budget
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
• Has good logical and critical thinking skills
• In-depth knowledge of procedure development and implementation
• Identified and Managed Project Stakeholders
• Developed and controlled projects schedules
• Performed Project Risks Analyses
• Performed project integrated change control
• Adept in using Microsoft Project 2007 and 2010 to manage project
• Proficient in Earned Value Management project progress tracking method
• Superb leadership skills
• Speaks English, Spanish, and French fluently
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND CERTIFICATION
• Pursuing Masters of Information Systems Management Health Care Informatics Degree at Walden University
• Bachelors of Business Administration Degree (1993) University of the District of Columbia, Washington, DC
• Certified in Network+
• Certified in CCNA
• Certified in A+
• Certified in Cobol 74/Cobol 85
• Unix, MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Project, Access, PowerPoint, Visio; Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
• Network Administration
• IT Help Desk Administration
• Server building, installation, and maintenance
• Remote server management
• Cisco router and switches configuration
• Cyber security risk analysis
• IT requirements analysis
• Health care IT infrastructure project initiation, planning, monitoring and controlling, and execution
SELECTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
Network Security Analyst
• Performed comprehensive network and server integrity analysis that identified and eliminated network threats
• Led the efforts to implements standardized anti computer virus security software
• Developed software maintenance procedure
• Organized software security seminar for senior executives
• Monitored and maintained WAN and LAN networks
• Configured Cisco routers and switches
• Managed a network of 800 computers
• Built a home server which runs on Win 7 OS for personal use
• Repaired and returned to service computers of various makes and model
• Responded within the first 30 minutes of help desk call
• Reduced computer downtime by effective troubleshooting and repair
• Effectively tested computers returned by vendors and ensured that computers in good state were the ones
• Motor Coach Driver ¬- AvisBudget Group VA March 2011 – Present Perform a pre-trip on my bus to detect and report any mechanical problems that to need to be fixed before taking it on the road. Carefully and safely transport customers from the terminal to Avis Budget group back and forth. Also perform a post-trip at the end of my shift.
• Assistant Project Manager – African Alliance of Aid and Development MI November 2006 – December 2010
I have monitored closely two critical constraints most frequently analyzed because of its variances in calculating the EVM: Time to make sure that the SPI is not less than 1.0 to be behind schedule, and cost that the CPI is greater than 1.0 to have under run cost. Provided support to PMP Program Manager in managing, planning and monitoring. Gathered and analyzed data to establish and maintain corporate business policies, processes and procedures to provide support to departments. Prepared performance reports, forecasted reports, and budget. During the integration, there was a need to develop our own software. Knowing that we did not have adequate qualified personnel, I have recommended JDE application as software-as-a-service (SAAS) hosted by the vendor (ASP). They came with their experts to train us on how to use their software. That approach was efficient and cost effective.
• PC Technician – Bay View Optical MI March 2003 – December 2003
Installed Bay view Optical in house network. Built and repaired pcs, performed troubleshooting and problems isolation and analysis, was responsible for software installations, operating system configurations, peripheral equipment configurations and numerous special projects. Worked with various PC types, interface cards and networking technologies.
• Help Desk Representative – Freddie Mac August 1995 – March 1997
I served as a Night Administrator part of a 15-member team who managed 3,000 users. Created and managed Users’ account assigning access right. Created and escalated trouble tickets. Operated Novell Netware 3.11 (GroupWise 5.2 UNIX), and Windows operating systems; monitored network of 12 servers. Ran daily servers reports, routed or re-routed printers for users, troubleshot server. Administered, network performance, PC’s problems; and software support.
• Member Project Management Institute
Information Technology Help Desk
Troy, MI - help, help desk, desk, lake, network,...
Survey Field Surpervisor
Galveston, TX - survey, field, pipeline, land, party, safety,...
Galveston, TX - hse, rig, safety, regulatory, inspections, vessel,...
Administrative Assistant Accounts Payable
Galveston, TX - receivable, accounts receivable, paralegal,...
Customer Service Maintenance Technician
Galveston, TX - carpenter, maintenance technician, civil, service,...
Galveston, TX - geologist, geology, nuclear, mud, total, ford,...
High School Forklift Operator
Galveston, TX - two, elevator, this, brian, helper, six, carpenter,...