**** ******** *** ***
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
Seek a challenging human resources, office manager or administrative support position utilizing outstanding project management, client relations, staff development, and communication abilities as well as solid organizational and A/P - A/R skills.
Offer a solid record of dedicated employment, effective project management, self- motivation, and professional communication achievements. Continually recognized by management for on-going commitment to excellence, high level of productivity, and resourceful ability to solve problems, quickly determine situational needs, and focus on long-range objectives. Possess the maturity, productivity, and ability to handle pressure in making an immediate contribution to the organizational efficiency / productivity of an organization.
Strengths, skills, and capabilities include:
• Working with upper management to determine goals and strategies for area of responsibility, and using personal initiative to develop and manage a plan to coordinate staff and financial resources.
• Recruiting as well as determining viability of candidates, interviewing, records tracking, and placement.
• Determining training needs and adjusting materials to ensure all training objectives are met.
• Communicating benefits programs (medical, disability, life insurance, and retirement plans as well as other compensation programs.
• Providing office management services such as: (1) preparing and maintaining office budget, (2) setting and maintaining standards of a highly professional and efficient business climate, and (3) planning and delegating tasks to employees.
• Directing business functions (record keeping, payroll, customer service, billing, sales support, accounting, and financial reporting).
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word/Office for Windows, Excel, TMS, Pick to Light System, Cambar 2.0, Systems 80, & Lotus.
LUNATI, LLC, Olive Branch, MS 7/06 - Present
Office / Human Resources Manager Established a 5+ year record of career and professional growth in supporting many aspects of day-today operations for this manufacturer of racing engine components. Coordinate billing, advertising, general bookkeeping, payroll, document production, file maintenance, data entry of work orders, purchase orders, and inventory control. Use effective accounting, financial, analytical, resource coordination, computer, research, client relations, and problem solving skills to create and maintain an efficient financial record keeping system; responsible for A/R and A/P duties.
• As HR Manager; oversaw the implementation and management directives to contribute to day-to-day HR operations. Scope of responsibility included: Administration of HR policies, compensation, and benefits, payroll for salaried and hourly staffs, employee recruitment, employee relations, and supervision of clerical and administrative personnel.
• Elected to spearhead the set-up and hold training classes for the new S2K Inter-Company System.
• Have developed a reputation for competence, efficiency, team work, and consistency.
FEDEX, Memphis, TN 4/01 - 7/06
Reconcile Specialist Responsibilities included monitoring, identifying, reporting, and assisting in correcting systems driven exceptions in order to improve operations' performance and prevent regulatory exposure. Used comprehensive knowledge of tariff schedule, classification, FTN, and Federal Express systems to expedite reconciliation. Communicated with different FTN Departments on data from the FTN System to eliminate problems.
• Continually developed and improved communications and reporting skills within FedEx.
FDA Release / Classification Analyst Assigned classification numbers to imported commodities to determine duty rates and taxes for United States Customs Service. Responsible for determining clearance requirements and allowances based on USCS, USDA, Fish & Wildlife, EPA, and the FDA's regulations and import guideline at the time of import. Locate, recognize, and retrieve missing clearance documents from being held in-bond.
• Responsible for training and managing staff; member of the Investigative and Customer Advisory Team.
• Motivated associates and management to reach and exceed aggressive organizational goals. Demonstrated understanding of the benefits of leading by example.
CANON COMPUTER SYSTEMS, Memphis, TN 1/94 - 7/01
Warehouse Supervisor Used expertise in warehousing, logistics, and distribution. in overseeing : (1) manpower
development, (2) labor force stabilization, (3) reduction of equipment operating costs and control of equipment
maintenance, (4) streamlining of inventory movement throughout my department, and (5) improved communication
among customers and warehousing.
• Managed relationships with 3rd party manufacturers of Canon-branded products; serve as the management/logistics link with the Canon national sales organization in California.
• Held Pick-To-Light System coordination and operating position.
• Spirit Award Winner 2001 & Employee of the Month.
B.P. OIL, Memphis, TN 1/89 - 1/94
Assistant Manager Assisted in coordinating day to day operations including preparation and review of
administrative and accounting record keeping. Implemented staff training/development programs. Continually
promoted positive customer relations to all associates. Provided management support and leadership insight to
receiving, inventory, and stocking.
NORTHWEST MISSISSIPPI JUNIOR COLLEGE, Senatobia, MS
DRAUGHONS JUNIOR COLLEGE, Memphis, TN
Major: Business Administration
9812 Southern Oak Way
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
The attached resume, highlighting my focus and strengths, along with outlining my background, is submitted for your review and use in considering me for the position of .
I am self-directed, willing to work, and have given much thought to the position that you have posted and feel that it would be mutually beneficial to me and to you by my striving for achieving your productivity goals. I have planned for success and am prepared to succeed. I feel that my real strength lies in maturity and the ability to stay focused on goals until they are achieved.
I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you personally to discuss your needs and goals along with how my abilities could be an asset in meeting them.
Similar ResumesSupply Chain Customer Service Available Upon Request
Olive Branch, MS - reports, fedex, supply chain, associates, chain,...Customer Service Quality Assurance Engineer Electrical
Olive Branch, MS - quality engineer, quality manager, netapp, kv,...Quality Control Process Engineering Key Account
Olive Branch, MS - key account, key, process, procedures, bachelor,...