XYRON MARINETZ F. SAUL
#*** *** * ** ******
, Teomora Village
San Pablo City, Laguna 4000
Telephone Nos. : (049) *******
E-mail Address : xyronma email@example.com
CAREER OBJECT I VE:
Seeking a challenging position where my professional and practical experience will be fully
utilized. And to develop the capabilities and productiveness that can lead into progress.
CAREER PROF I L E:
• A high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who can excels in challenging and
• Fast learner, quickly incorporate and implement new procedure
• Ability to master and integrate all aspects of business operations
• Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
• Resourceful problem solver
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Lyceum – St. Cabrini College of Allied Medicine – Sto. Tomas, Batangas
2004 – 2008
High School Diploma, Laguna College San Pablo City, Laguna 2000 2004
PULMONARY DEPARTMENT St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST/NURSE, 2011 Present
Specialized healthcare practitioners who diagnose and treat people who are suffering from heart and lung
problems. Specialized in both cardiac and pulmonary nursing and medicine, respiratory therapists nurse provide a
vital role in healthcare. Key Responsibilities:
• Participates in the formation of respiratory care plan.
• Reviews results of blood gas, hemoglobin ad white blood cell count to determine acid base balance,
ventilation sufficiency and oxygen saturation.
• Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
• Assesses patient’s state of consciousness and willingness and ability to cooperate.
• Reacted calmly and effectively in emergency situations, and added the personal, caring touch that
immediately put patients at ease.
• Administers aerosol inhalation (nebulization).
• Does electrocardiogram (ECG).
• Knowledge in handling different kinds of mechanical ventilators.
• Do CPR/Basic Life Support
• Assist doctors during intubation.
• Attends patients who are intubated.
NURSING SERVICE – Panlalawigan Pagamutan ng Laguna
NURSE VOLUNTEER, June 2010 – November 2010
Registered nurses “volunteering” to gain ‘work experience’ and/or to obtain a certificate of work experience and for
purposes of meeting requirements for employment. Key Responsibilities:
• Doing office work
• Perform basic medicinal treatments
• Assist with sanitation of patients
• Feed or provide food to patients
• Perform direct care to patients
• Carry out observation tasks
• Perform technical functions
• Help in transfers, discharges, or admissions of patients
NURSING SERVICE – Community General Hospital – Pediatric Ward
NURSE TRAINEE, January 2010 – March 2010
• Performing physical examinations and giving medicines prescribed by the doctor to hospitalized patients.
• Taking temperature, blood pressure, respiratory rate and heart rate of the patient.
• Starting intravenous medications, performing head to toe examinations and collecting samples of patient's
urine and stools for laboratory tests.
• Specialize in certain areas like neonatal care, pediatric or neonatal ICU, surgical and medical unit.
• Also work at emergency department of the hospital. This course trains nurses in giving immediate
treatment to children who are injured and those who are seriously ill.
• Able to deal with depressed and tensed parents, especially if their wards are suffering from some critical
• Young children do not have enough vocabulary to express feelings of physical pain, has the knowledge
about non verbal signs of pain and recognizing its intensity. Takes adequate measures to reduce pain and
discomfort felt by the child.
• Truthfully inform parents about their children's health, and at the same time offer them emotional support
• Educating the parents about how to take care of their children once they are discharged from the hospital.
This includes diet restrictions, how and when to give the medicines, changing the dressing or bandages,
and about the everyday care of children.
Seminars and Training Attended
“Going Beyond the Status Quo: Respiratory Therapist as Decision Makers in Respiratory and Critical Care”
Diamond Hotel – at the Grand Ballroom
Roxas Boulevard, City of Manila
July 19 – 20,2012
“Intravenous Therapy Update”
St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center – Social Hall
July 2 – 4, 2012
“Palliative Care Seminar”
St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center – Social Hall
June 4, 2012
“Take the Extra Step: Review and Updates of selected Topics in Neurology”
Royale Function Hall, The Coco Palace Hotel, San Francisco Calihan,
San Pablo City, Laguna
October 9, 2010
“3 Days Basic Intravenous Therapy Training Program”
SPC Medical Center Conference Room
July 23 – 25, 2009
“First Aid Training and Basic Life Support”
PNRC, San Pablo City Chapter
May 12 – 16, 2008
“Nurses in the forefront: Dealing with the Unexpected”
Lyceum Institute of Technology, Makiling Calamba City
October 5, 2007
“Cardiac Drugs: Preventing Errors during Emergencies”
Emmanjuel’s Court, Alangilan Batangas City
July 14, 2007
Date of Birth April 8, 1987
Place of Birth San Pablo City
Age 26 years old
Civil Status Single
Weight 145 lbs.
Religion Roman Catholic
Name of Father Edwin Alcos Saul
Name of Mother Danila Flores Saul
Language / Dialect Spoken Filipino and English
Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Capable in speaking English
References are available upon request.
I HEREBY certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and beliefs.
MS. XYRON MARINETZ F. SAUL