**** ****** *****
Gore VA *****
A highly motivated and innovative Lead for Vista International Operations, territorial management, strategic planning, and product line positioning, promotion of product, recruitment and staff handling. Seeking an impact position to utilize my experience gained. Team player able to juggle tight deadlines and multiple projects.
Talented and accomplished Technical professional with experience in Engineering, Training, Design, Support, Installation and procurement for Information Technology. Proven ability to analyze user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements. Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships. Identifies resources required for each task; provide daily supervision and direction to support staff. Skillful at determining requirements, project scheduling, and technology planning with outstanding presentation and communication skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE PRESENT
Vista International Operations
Deputy Program Manager Afghanistan
• Currently in Kandahar, Afghanistan supporting the 4/401AFSB S-6 shop.
• Establish and engineer infrastructure for new Forward Operation (FOB).
• Hardware, software, and network requirements ascertainment, analysis and recommendation, and specification generation.
• Direct and monitor installation of operating systems (OS), relational database management systems (RDBMS), application software under multi-platform environments, deployment of servers such as DHCP, WINS and DNS, disk quota management and distributed file systems, networks; prepare and present installation progress updates.
• Oversee configuration and maintenance of components including memory, disk drives, keyboard and less critical add-on hardware such as mouse, modem or printer; install new software and hardware into various devices such as PCs, Cisco routers, Sun servers.
• Administer LAN and WAN systems including network layout design; configure and maintain application servers and databases; ensure minimum downtime and maximum availability of network by troubleshooting all networking issues.
• Backup and disaster recovery strategy, development, and implementation.
• IT material management installation planning, provisioning requirements, acquisition, distribution, accountability and issue for consumption, retention or disposal.
• Support plan development and providing second-level support for Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions encompassing heterogeneous platforms.
• Familiar with configuration and operation of Cisco 3662, 3725, 3745, 2950, 4215, 8850s, Sun Microsystems, Harris Intraplex Chassis and channel cards, 24VDC and 48 VDC power supplies; good working knowledge of power testing, AD and DC including 3 Phase AC.
• Ability to work with IT infrastructure projects based on ITIL process; well versed with SEI CMM/CMMI methodology.
• Good working knowledge of cable connectors and replacement, such as RJ-11, RJ-45, DB-25, V.35, RS-449.
• Excellent working knowledge of fiber, working knowledge of Multiplexes, Network topology, Frame Relay, Fractional T-1, SONET Network Technology, ATM, Private Line, Voice and Data applications, Cisco routers and other components of an IP Network.
• Familiar with configuration and operation of the Eastern Research DNX, PSX, ISP and LPM products.
• Experience with network and circuit testing with T1 Testing Specifications, DS3 Testing, Digital Testing (BERT), and Analog VG Testing within Bell Core Standards.
• Working knowledge and usage of the Ameritech AM5XT, Sage 935, Digital O-scope, Halcyon 704A, Para-scope or other T1/DS3 Test sets
• Additional expertise includes infrastructure planning & execution, project management, migration and transition, vendor management, requirement mapping, quality and compliance, 24 x 7 technical support, helpdesk management, crisis management, IT security management, cost and resource deployment, backup and contingency planning, data center management, process enhancement, audits, risk management, disk administration, user account administration, active directory management, training and development, team management.
Unisys Corporation 04/07-2010
RFID- ITV Regional Lead Training Coordinator (CENTCOM)
Currently supporting the military in CENTCOM with an active DOD security clearance
• Serving as technical management specialist for all Radio Frequency Identification In-Transit Visibility (RFID-ITV) operating systems functions utilized throughout the organization to include planning, assigning work, reviewing work products, instructing and advising subordinate staff members, obtaining standards of performance, assisting the branch chief with systems operation processing
• Familiar with all Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) platforms to include PBUSE, SARSS,
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting training for the military on RFID ITV in CENTCOM for two Department of Defense contracts.
• Responsible for maintaining 40 laptops in my inventory with hardware, software upgrades etc
• Training MCT, MCB, FRP, CDC, CRSP, SDDC and SSA personal on implementing RFID software and hardware in to their business process.
• Assisting customer with equipment recommendations as-well as implementation based on customers business process to increase productivity
• Work on billable engagements to provide support, advice and guidance on the correct application of services/products/technology solution or techniques.
• Design, develop and implement solutions by using standard methods, techniques and tools.
• Providing leadership to junior consultants, to include assisting in resolution with routine issues.
• Functioning as the technical supervisor on small and large projects that include portions of larger projects. Design quality control and test procedures for a mission success.
• Applying technical expertise to support the development of the technology architecture and the total system solutions in support of US Military.
• Establish a client relationship through participation with customers and the organization on the solution design. Reviews, for accuracy, the technical content of proposals that have been prepared by junior consultants. This requires the incumbent to have a full, working knowledge of services/products/technology solutions.
• Performed competitive analyses (e.g., perform technical research in order to compare Unisys to competitor products and solutions). Lead the technical portion of demonstrations, internally and externally.
• As assigned by management, assists in pre-sales efforts in addition to working on billable engagements.
• Built networks inside and outside of organization for customized training to create a more realistic environment for military and civilians.
• Assist with the design, development, and standardization of all RFID training materials.
• Develop multiple Programs of Instruction (POI) to meet customer requirements.
• Provide RFID instruction to military, civilian, and internal field service engineer personnel.
• Maintain a training inventory of over $300,000.
• Provide and review training reports submitted to Department of Defense customers.
• Deployed for almost five years in support of US Military in (CENTCOM)
• Currently working with an active secret clearance and can be upgraded to a Top Secret
• Completed several hundred training missions throughout (CENTCOM)
• RFID Hardware training consist of SAVI,EEDSK, PDK,RFR, Zebra Printer, Intermec HHI and Symbol HHI equipment
• RFID software training consist of Site manager, Client Tool, TIPS Read , TIPS Write SMM ,AMS, SMA, ISS, and SCMD.
• Communicate regularly with customer, and project support personnel
Ogilvy & Mather 02/00-04/05
Procurement Coordinator/ Management
• Trained the end user on general procurement practices and polices
• Procured the latest hardware and software technology available in the computer industry.
• Performing weekly analysis of vendor products cost and end users usage.
• Review and submit monthly EOQs.
• General purchasing, preparing and submitting requests for operating departments across North America.
• Maintaining relationships with vendor and end users, also resolving disputes.
• Oversee installation projects for new technology equipment as well as replacement for non-corresponding computer equipment
• Reviewing and implementing contracts, purchase orders, terms and conditions pertaining to equipment and service.
• Surveying new vendor sites, making sure they can provide adequate services for our many offices.
• Negotiating Terms and Conditions with vendors as well as attorneys.
• Communicating with the end users and implementing solution.
• Reviewing proposal submitted from vendors.
• Working with the IT department in order to locate best computer technology suitable for the end users needs
• Utilized SAP for purchase orders etc.
Computer Services Group 01/98-01/00
Hardware Department Lead Engineer
• Operating Systems Windows 98 /2000/XP
• Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Ethernet and VPN.
• Applications/Tools: MS Office, Lotus Notes, MS Exchange, TCP/IP.
• Hardware: PC/server assembly and repair, switches, hubs, Cabletron hubs, ghosting hard drives, proprietary servers and service, customer relations.
• Network installation, upgrades, and maintenance, including trouble-shooting hardware and software problems at client sites.
• Printer specialist Canon line and Hp line.
• Discussed problems among peers and end-users in order to resolve and prevent on occurring issues.
• Provided customer training upon request with latest software
• Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for training programs and provides additional support if necessary.
• Assisted in all aspects of LAN/WAN network installation, upgrades, and maintenance, including trouble-shooting hardware and software problems at client sites.
• Configured and installed IBM and Color pass print Servers
• WIN Pentium Desktop and Laptop computer
Information Management Operator
Unisys Technical Training for Radio Frequency Identification ITV
NAPM classes, CPM Review Supply Environment, Contract Law Purchasing of Service, Guide Lines and Polices.
Queens Community College 1997
Netcom Technical Institute, New York, June 93
CANON USA Technical Training Facility 1989
MCS Technical Training (laser equipment and fiber optics) 1986
Quality Business Systems New York 1987
FEGS Technical School (HVAC) 1986
Business Intelligence (BI)
In transit Visibility Smart (ITV Smart)
CAISI 1.1 and 2.0
AMS (Automated Manifest System)
3RD ID - CPT Brown-2005
1398TH TCAISM CELL LTC Ryan -2005
PMJAIT –Ralph Ocasio Operation Officer-2006
KBR- Joseph MCT Regional Manager -2006
13TH CSSD- LTC Sullivan -2007
KBR- JDC Branch Manager - 2007
PMJAIT- LTC Burden PM for PMJAIT-2007
Black Jack Education Center - LT Boivian-2007
332ND ELRS AIRFORCE- SMSGT Thomas, Blain-2008
Black Jack Education Center - CW3 Reginald B Barney-2008
ARCENT G4 CW5 Albert W Bamsch-2008
PMJAIT –COL Burden PM for PMJAIT- 2009
5TH Battalion 52ND Air and Missile Defense Battalion LT Jose Vega- 2009
SDDC LTC Rhonda Fisher 2010
Defense Logistics Agency William S. Kelly 2010
Letters of Recommendations
CFLCC C4 LOG AUTO Branch Chief MAJ Solis 2006
Letters of appreciation
CW3 Joaquin Serrano Cruz 2005
840TH DDSB MAJ Wilcox 2008
831st DDSB MAJ Radford Cox 2010
Similar ResumesManager Maintenance Technician Server Systems
United States - jointing, vtc, fibre, cis, vertex, romania,...Project manager
United States - ssa, kandahar, radio frequency,...Project Manager
Gore, VA - submit, hvac, engineer, col, cisco, army, itil,...Project Manager Engineer Customer Service Management
Garden City, SC - developer, osp, engineer, designer, inspector,...Management Manager Customer Service Business Project
Red Bank, NJ - army, sharepoint, naval, infantry, sap,...Project Manager Management Business Construction
Arvada, CO - rcdd, lineman, osp, construction supervisor,...Management Engineer Manager Software Service Maintenance
ValleyStream, NY - ssa, radio frequency, information management,...Manager Project Management Assistant Software
United States - pashto, dari, usace, cdm, afghan, goa, cpg, esl,...Project Management In Energy Industry
Bedford, MA - biometrics, acc, afghanistan, top secret, pmp,...Network Engineer Management Engineering Technician
Nashville, TN - qos, cisco voice, vtc, tacacs, ccnp, bgp, scm,...