Engineer Data Experience Software Project Drive Test
|MOHAMMAD A. MANNAN
**** ******** **
Houston, TX, 77083
Looking for a challenging opportunity to work as an RF Engineer in
cutting-edge wireless industry, utilizing background, skills and 3 +years
experience in Telecom industry. Capable and flexible to work under
aggressive project time-lines and able to work on all technical aspect of
Delivering coverage acceptance quality report on AT&T 3G networks in
various part of U.S with the support of two major companies Valtech
(formerly Adea) and Ericsson both specialized in field of RF technology.
RF Drive Test Engineer
Post processing and analysis of logfiles
Skills and Experience
-Good understanding of features in LTE and LTE/4G protocols
-Knowledge of 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G standards like GSM, UMTS, GPRS, EDGE,
W-CDMA (UMTS), HSDPA, HSUPA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiMax and LTE.
-TEMS Expert (command sequence creations for voice, video and data)
-CW testing for 2G, 3G & 4G wireless networks for network Optimization.
-Testing throughput for downloading (FTP Request) and uploading (FTP
Send) of data.
-Experience on Dual Band 1900/1800.
-Testing knowledge air interfaces - GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA including
-Experience in Access performance, Downlink/Uplink sector throughput
-Test drive between new cell sites for checking Signal Strength and basic
-Troubleshooting of Hardware and Software on field due to unexpected
errors while ongoing process of Data Collection.
-Excellent knowledge of communications technology in particular GSM,
CDMA, modulation schemes and UMTS mobile radio systems
-2G Surveys (RxLev/RxQual Voice, GPRS, EDGE)
-3G Surveys (RSCP/EcNo Voice, Video)
-HSPA Surveys ( HSDPA, HSUPA)
-Missing neighbour investigation (2G, 3G & 4G)
-Pilot pollution investigations
-Post Processing (TEMS and MapInfo)
-Collection & processing of quality data, recommendations on the basis of
KPI's to implement changes for optimized performance.
-Provide live feedback on all failures (Drops, blocks, values)
-Site acceptance surveys & reports (Cross-connection, Overshooting, Drop,
-Indoor surveys (2G, 3G, HSPA)
-Network Performance Monitoring-Monitor network dropped call, blocked
call and ineffective attempt daily statistics within the WCDMA network
-RF Network Optimization - Implement necessary software and/or hardware
changes necessary to improve market performance and to improve customer
perception of the network.
-RF Data Acquisition and Data Post-Processing - Collect RF drive test
data using various data acquisition platforms. Post-process drive test
data using TEMS software or similar.
-Constant communication about the status on field with the RF Lead and
providing in depth information of the drive test by maintaining Real
Time Drive Diary.
-Working with MS Word, Excel, Streets and Trips and various other
programs on a daily basis.
References available on request
Similar ResumesDesign Engineer Software Management Project Engineering
San Francisco, CA
- fir, radio access, access network,...DSP Wireless Engineer
- codec, l1, fpga, umts, bit, bharat, real time, v6,...Software designer
- vxworks, lte, ss7, wimax, umts, kernel, ood, 4g,...Medical Billing Customer Service Sales Software
- marvin, born, stephanie, wet, med, fun,...System administrator,system engineer,solaris admin,linux admin
- management advanced, f5, brocade, system analysis,...Customer Service Project Manager Management Engineer
- global customer service, global customer, rma,...Engineer High School Engineering Project Experience
- optimization engineer, andhra, drive test, raja,...RF Drive Test & Optimization Engineer
India, Satna, MP
- satna, altimeter, kr, drive test, airtel, mnc, ibs,...Engineer Customer Service Software Quality Assurance
san fransisco, CA
- windows mobile, ccie, vigilance, unicode,...Engineer Design Electrical Engineering Software
- fpga, bit, 2g, wimax, signals, impedance, socket,...